• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 10th

915 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

WoW sucks ass. Only people defending it are ones who payed sub's for 10 yes and wasted tons of money. Lol.

i don't think you like WoW!

Edited by Samantha Rose

Posted (edited)

Good God, what a bunch of whiny kids.  Honestly, I don't see this as p2w.  Anyone who truly believes that fail at math.

I mean, the current price for costumes seems pretty daft for anyone who open their wallets to it.  (Unless they like giving money to Daum for meager gains...)  Not that I'm all that concerned since I wouldn't mind obtaining a few outfits with ingame gold much in the same way as I earn gems in Guild Wars 2.  It's great for those of us who aren't made of money and are more than happy to farm for cosmetic items.

yes, because these prices are set in stone and could in no possible way inflate as reassured by daum in all those responses they didn't give us about this very hot topic. be real, none of us know how the value of these items will go yet, maybe they'll stay low, maybe they'll grow abundantly, maybe daum just made it this way for the launch to try and staunch some of the bleeding and then flip it around later to drive more sales, a practice not unfamiliar to our provides. 

step one to not being a victim, don't just accept everything at face value.

Edited by quebae

Posted (edited)

This just ruined the game big time. Free to play models always go to shit eventually as the greed kicks in. I'm already trying new game. Check out Riders of Icarus people. Hope the people who stay spend enough to makeup for the ton of people leaving BDO.

How is this greed when players are allowed to buy real money items with in game money? to me everyone benefits this and the fact that the community helped create this by just yelling "P2W" and not explaining how to make it better cause pearl abyss to create this system where everyone can get pearl shop items with or without money. If there was a better system to be in placed, those people who said something who's ideas were amazing, their posts were covered in the hundreds of one line texts of "p2w BS!" and similar posts.

Riders of Icarus barely have any support of the creators and have a ton of hackers that they will not remove because no support plus the many glitches throughout the game. Nexus games either becomes pay to win or lose support by Devs so have fun.

Edited by Grim Reaper
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oh..I like the imperial trading :) and tier 8 horses, yay!!

Edited by Ghaiana

Posted (edited)

Yeah.. so these multi-quoted responses here,  pretty much sums it all for me. 

I can't / don't want to support this behaviour in ANY company on the way it deals with its clients and consumer base .. 

and before any of you try to say I wouldn't understand how its like to run a game company or understand it's needs.  I do in fact work for more than a couple of the largest game developers in the United States and Japan .I love MMOs and RPGs & RTS games. 

But this is a deal breaker for me.   @PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon

I'm going to just speak with the one language everyone understands universally, and let me money speak for my interests elsewhere.

#byewhineyweenie

Dear devs/publishers, you had the audacity to lie to us who made you who you are, acted as if our feedback was important to you and then decided to completely ignore it.

I promised I'd never ask for a refund for a game I've played. Since you don't respect your promise I'm wondering if I can respect mine. Time will tell.

What a sad day this is.

#cryaboutit   #whineyweenie

Edited by Samantha Rose

Posted

What a bunch of cryers 

Posted

is there anyway anyone could tell me the patch size?

Posted

Feedback : They can be sold outfit that you no longer use and have the option to sell.
the separate parts have a lower price and can be used to gather fail stack.

that way if you do not pay you can have outfit or fail stack for your set

Posted

If this is a p2w system then this is the most stupid p2w system ever created.  Because the amount you spend and what you get back is not worth it only a full blown idiot would spend $150 a week to get 95 million silver if even that. So all you retards that uninstalled and did the charge backs for this all I can say is good job and good bye.

4385542.jpg

Weeding out the stupid one update at a time.

Posted

is there anyway anyone could tell me the patch size?

~780MB for me

Posted

~780MB for me

Awesome thank you so much :D I play off my phones data cause I cant afford the internet bill atm ahaha dat sad life xD

Posted

All these people crying, I bet not one of them looked at the price of what the outfits sell for. 

It isn't worth even buying them to sell, even at 5 items a week, do the math here. If it is 18 to 30 mil, we will do 30 at the moment , that is 150 mil max a week. 

I make 200 + mil a week and I have work and college.

Let them throw money at the game with those prices.

So to everyone crying so long, will see you when awakening comes back anyways when you are far behind while I keep enjoying playing the game without investing money to sell things. 

Posted

Welp, there goes the community & half of the population of each server. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Because they are willingly killing this game by doing this whole cashgrab and they do not respect their playerbase at all... @triggered

I soled my account 1 month after i played it my dear conjured , i seen the path this company was taking and i was 100% right.

Doesn't take a genius to see a cashgrab that's so openly displayed...

Posted

Welp, there goes the community & half of the population of each server. 

The few whiners on this forum & reddit are hardly representative of a "community" much less the community. You'd have to be drunk to believe that they amounted to significant size of each server.

Posted

Ya the games fukd lol my server still full my 100 ppl guild STILL full. Just Quit already Crybaby

Until they are kicked from your guild for inactivity or removed by a GM then your guild roster will still hold the people that have left.

The date that they're banning accounts is the 22/08 btw... which is a trap really because if people log in between now and then, then it makes justifying a chargeback harder.

Posted (edited)

As you can see above.. but differentiates below..

Didn't the blackstone event end today and the Combined events start today? Or were we lied to? @CM_Aethon

Golden Antiques Event has started. This was in the notes today, read my child, read.

5."Golden Antiques"

• Start: August 10th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: August 31st 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Edited by kdone601

Posted

As expected you "listened" to the community...

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the cheap foxes on auction house!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Rip

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

imagine the guy thath trow 150 euro for some game money...to be honest i prefer a pizza whit friends and some "real "girls...

Edited by Jonnyyy

Posted

A company that sells or gives a service for literally anything is by definition a cash grab. Faulting a company for doing so makes no less sense than if you were to fault yourself for working and earning money.

The teenagers who are representative of this anti "p2w" change really need to grow up and experience the real world.

Posted

BDO is destroyed true money Monkeys :(
a good player is no longer defined by good playing...
No a paying noob is the good player in BDO

I'm done with the game and also with MMORPGs.
There are excellent coder who have made the game...
but the CEO`s/Investors (Fat people in suit) destroys everything.

@Marketing Manager Rick van Beem & Project Manager Daniel Loehr
you are liars... good look with all the money

Demands your money back:
https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/de/requests/new

Posted

It is not i bought and sold so try again

There's no need for the haughtiness in your remark. I actually just sold a costume. The Value pack states it doesn't give a 30% kickback on Pearl Shop items. 

This is because Pearl Shop items aren't taxed at all.

Posted

BDO is destroyed true money Monkeys :(
a good player is no longer defined by good playing...
No a paying noob is the good player in BDO

I'm done with the game and also with MMORPGs.
There are excellent coder who have made the game...
but the CEO`s/Investors (Fat people in suit) destroys everything.

@Marketing Manager Rick van Beem & Project Manager Daniel Loehr
you are liars... good look with all the money

Demands your money back:
https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/de/requests/new

Costums cost 18kk

do you think its p2w? That's very low xD