• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 10th

915 posts in this topic

Posted

All these people crying, I bet not one of them looked at the price of what the outfits sell for. 

It isn't worth even buying them to sell, even at 5 items a week, do the math here. If it is 18 to 30 mil, we will do 30 at the moment , that is 150 mil max a week. 

I make 200 + mil a week and I have work and college.

Let them throw money at the game with those prices.

So to everyone crying so long, will see you when awakening comes back anyways when you are far behind while I keep enjoying playing the game without investing money to sell things. 

I have not been home to actually check yet, are those the actual prices? O:

Posted

BDO is destroyed true money Monkeys :(
a good player is no longer defined by good playing...
No a paying noob is the good player in BDO

I'm done with the game and also with MMORPGs.
There are excellent coder who have made the game...
but the CEO`s/Investors (Fat people in suit) destroys everything.

@Marketing Manager Rick van Beem & Project Manager Daniel Loehr
you are liars... good look with all the money

Demands your money back:
https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/de/requests/new

A good player was never defined by good playing. What are you even talking about?

Congrats, you spent 18 hours a day of your life pressing 2-4 combos on mobs that couldn't kill you unless you fell asleep or were mentally handicap. By no stretch the definition of good.

Posted

Costums cost 18kk

do you think its p2w? That's very low xD

maybe you say that the other 10,000 gamblers who have already left the game. and secondly, I do not discuss with hype trolls.  there`s enough evidence.

Posted

Please correct me if i'm wrong but i think this what this discussion is:

1. Let mom and dad pay the bills

2. Farm BDO all day to be 1337

3. Cry cause guys who have to work and pay bills can now also play BDO

4. U r cancer for Humanity!

kthxcomepkmescrub

1 person likes this

Posted

BDO is destroyed true money Monkeys :(
a good player is no longer defined by good playing...
No a paying noob is the good player in BDO

I'm done with the game and also with MMORPGs.
There are excellent coder who have made the game...
but the CEO`s/Investors (Fat people in suit) destroys everything.

@Marketing Manager Rick van Beem & Project Manager Daniel Loehr
you are liars... good look with all the money

Demands your money back:
https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/de/requests/new

I so happy to see you go don't come back. Keep doing a good job kakao games weeding out the whiners. 

Because if 19 million silver off of $30 bucks is p2w in this game then your math is totally screwed up and you need to leave.

Posted

A good player was never defined by good playing. What are you even talking about?

Congrats, you spent 18 hours a day of your life pressing 2-4 combos on mobs that couldn't kill you unless you fell asleep or were mentally handicap. By no stretch the definition of good.

never? you're not very old?

Posted

Golden Antiques Event has started. This was in the notes today, read my child, read.

5."Golden Antiques"

• Start: August 10th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: August 31st 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

read my edit, before you posted.. like what? He said: "backpack ended today" "antiques started today." While it doesn't matter in the end, didn't the BLACKSTONE EVENT end today? or were we lied to that it wasn't active in the first place? My question remains.

Posted

Great feedback response xD

And still, 0 communication about our anger...

I mean, do you even try ? Who's you communication team leader ?

Well, have fun ppl, first part of Legion came out: real world bosses, real event and the new class isn't bugged or broken as -----

THEY'RE COMMING FROM THE SKY !

WoWScrnShot_081016_090933.thumb.jpg.0c4a

WoWScrnShot_081016_072426.thumb.jpg.aef3

Posted

Welp, there goes the community & half of the population of each server. 

You must be late to the show...lol.

Uh yeah, the p2w hype was overblown.

Posted (edited)

Haters gona hate

BTW who dont wona play or stop play,my famili name is Chosenblood,Croux serwer,u can sent me all stuf

Edited by Bahamud

Posted

I so happy to see you go don't come back. Keep doing a good job kakao games weeding out the whiners. 

Because if 19 million silver off of $30 bucks is p2w in this game then your math is totally screwed up and you need to leave.

I wish you a great time. and a lot of fun with your own kind. you will see

Posted

LMAO this company disgusts me I feel like vomiting and peeing and taking a dump on them all at the same time. Well so long suckers gonna be the perfect game for autists now

LMAO this company disgusts me I feel like vomiting and peeing and taking a dump on them all at the same time. Well so long suckers gonna be the perfect game for autists now

....and NO I wouldnt be coming back.....EVER

1 person likes this

Posted

never? you're not very old?

Not even the mobs at Crescent Shrine. Gear and level are the only true determinations of who is "good".

I was 5 when the NES came out. Take a stab.

Posted

A company that sells or gives a service for literally anything is by definition a cash grab. Faulting a company for doing so makes no less sense than if you were to fault yourself for working and earning money.

The teenagers who are representative of this anti "p2w" change really need to grow up and experience the real world.

Yes brother BUT that definition is not based in a gaming environment because this environment should be , by definition ..FUN! 

this is not normal and not all gaming company's resort to going so low .. i mean u see this , i know u do ... 

Don't u find it a bit unsettling that after days and days of *protest* by these *kids* and the whole internet , not one ----- was given back ?

And this is not just about this game .. it's about mmo's in general .. i know time is valuable to everyone but i honestly don't want to see future mmo's where u can BAM boost to endgame whit all bis gear whit no effort at all , other then entering your cc details..

Posted

Goods at the Trade manager have the crown and says Imperial trading in progress,with destination,but no Delivery NPC to buy them there . Am I missing something ?

Posted

Posted

Credit Card rdy

YAS

Posted

if it sticks to JP version of market and prices stay fairly low I'm not mad, it's very minimal harm silver wise. However the terrible communication between this company and the community still sets me off, and has been my issue with daum since the beginning. If they stated prices and how it was all going to work earlier on instead of being so vague they wouldn't lose people.

3 people like this

Posted

This is so lame D:  Well looks like time to go back to WoW most likely.  Honestly if they would just drop the prices of the pearl shop items they would make a TON more money with it...  But instead they go for this lame potentially game play ruining plan instead.  Instead of making more money you guys are going to loose a ton of players that buy pearl shop items regularity like myself.  I will never buy pearls again now, I have a feeling I'm not the only one either....

Posted

The White Knights cannot even save this game now. What a shame..another MMO failed.

Posted (edited)

dumb.. why do people do dumb things?  why doesn't anyone learn from others mistakes...

Edited by mikebreezy

Posted

Not even the mobs at Crescent Shrine. Gear and level are the only true determinations of who is "good".

I was 5 when the NES came out. Take a stab.

me too 👍

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I love how people say they are leaving....than 3 pages later they are posting again.

Just leave. 

You said a week ago you were leaving....and you are still here.  My guess is you are all talk.

Leave.

And don't tell us about it, because we don't care.

#LifeSkillsMatter

EDIT:  If American's didn't like pay to win....EVERY MMO wouldn't do it.  Fact is, MMO's are a business and American's are lazy.  Get over it.

P.S.  Leave Now

Edited by MassCarnage
1 person likes this

Posted

has to be a reason why the price is at 20 mill or even less :D just because some guys can tell its not P2W 

so more will say aaaaah well good, let's play everythign is fine.

but in actually few weeks the price will increase and then its too late to get a refund ...... 

But I dont care about the "next generation P2W", I do care about this company ... selfish ignorance greedy and just sooooo damn **** I don't know how I should describe it.... 
I don't want to be a part of it.

Posted

f6344tD.png

• Pet, Outfits, Value Package and Horse Gear will be tradable via the Market Place.

• Functional costumes will be excluded for trading (Splat Fisher’s Clothes, Treant Camouflage, Venia Riding, Desert Camouflage, Venecil Dress, Karki and Canape).

• The maximum of 5 Pearl Shop items can be registered a week per account.

• The number of restrictions will be reset daily at 12:00am CEST on Saturday for EU, and 12:00 EDT on Saturday for NA.

^ Not too bad if you ask me.