• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 10th

915 posts in this topic

Posted

Dude you can make more than that in a day if you no life. LOLOLOL omg xD Edan had a protest few days ago and people who supported this change stopped them and their protest only lasted a day, never again a protest on Edan from what I saw. And everyone who was protesting didn't even stand up for themselves in Edan at all today, they knew they were wrong. Dumb cucks 

I know, i was sarcastic ;)

Posted

Why did they said on the begining of the game that they want to avoid p2w and not make stupid mystakes like trion?

So now Daum aka kakao team are also stupis and even more than Trion bcuz they knew how it will be if they add p2w

Now we can laugh

hahahhaahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahah

Posted

Bye Bye BD. I really liked you :) (anyhow can I do refound ??? )

Posted

Bye Bye BD. I really liked you :) (anyhow can I do refound ??? )

Yes you can... contact your bank, paypal or credit card and request one.

Here's the legal details as to why it's a legal chargeback...

"BDO is classified as an ongoing service (take note of this... it's important for later).

PM Joshkua stated on their forums that there wouldn't be any P2W elements (an authorized representative of our version of BDO). Add-on's (pets, Costmetics etc) are purchasable for the product, BDO and are considered an investment/enhancement to the product. They're now introducing P2W elements.

Any written/verbal statement by an authorized representative of the product on their official communication mediums (posts, twitter, twitch live feeds etc) is legally binding in the EU and most states of the US. In the EU any ambiguity in statements etc are to go in the favour of the client/end user.

By introducing P2W and defying the statement from PM Joskhua Daum/Kaka have committed contractual fraud and false advertising. Therefor... All payments made related to the product are refundable via chargeback or Section 75 and depending on your card provider (Visa, MasterCard etc) can be reclaimed from 570days prior to the claim. Remember the important bit... on-going contract... Generally claims are possible for a timespan of 120 days. However there are a few exceptions including subscriptions, ongoing contracts and development investment/staged payments.... these carry a timeframe of up to 570 days with Visa."

Also note that if Kaka is still operating out of the EU then the EU regulations and protections apply to all clients and not just those residing within the EU.
1 person likes this

Posted

16.8mill (20mill * 0.84) in game currently for $30 RL cash?

Honestly not sure who would do that.....seems like a huge waste of cash.   Can make that much with an hour or two of grinding.   Spend $30 on beer instead to make it go faster :D

Posted (edited)

ROFL OMG a reasonable silver to item ratio! However we must give it time to see where it ends up may end much higher although the market is controlled. Though not near as bad as all the antiP2W whiners made it out to be why? Because ASSUMPTIONS! Time will tell however as it is not bad....not bad at all. A little higher would be good as $1 per mill is even a bit low but not unreasonable better to start lower than too high to avoid going too high and creating too big an advantage.

Edited by Myrken

Posted

Honestly not sure who would do that.....seems like a huge waste of cash.   Can make that much with an hour or two of grinding.   Spend $30 on beer instead to make it go faster :D

It's not the total obtainable that's the issue. 
It's the ambiguity/deceit they have shown to the player base and lack of communication after.
They've left themselves open to legal chargebacks and a lot of people who would have normally just moved on are now angry.

Remember a lot of people came from AA to escape the P2W environment.  If we knew this is what would have happened then, in all honesty, a lot of us would have stayed in AA.

Posted (edited)

Thanks, Daum! I'm glad our feedback was important to you!

sxVYeAH.gif

Edited by Xanai

Posted

Where/how do you pull 17 mil an hour or 2?

Posted (edited)

I -----ing hate how nothing is sacred anymore and everything has a -----ing $ tag on it.

Edited by Tirith

Posted

Awesome update, thank you!  Ignore the QQ'ers, we aren't all like that.  Thanks

Posted

ROFL OMG a reasonable silver to item ratio! However we must give it time to see where it ends up may end much higher although the market is controlled. Though not near as bad as all the antiP2W whiners made it out to be why? Because ASSUMPTIONS! Time will tell however as it is not bad....not bad at all. A little higher would be good as $1 per mill is even a bit low but not unreasonable better to start lower than too high to avoid going too high and creating too big an advantage.

They were capped in KR, JP and Russia also... now they're upto 100mill a set in KR.
With our knowledge of how the values increased in the other regions and past experiences of other P2W models we are now making educated assumptions.

Posted

I -----ing hate how nothing is sacred anymore and everything has a -----ing $ tag on it.

you weren't alive when this wasn't the case

Posted

May be just may be there were more peeps in favor of this then the ones not..... did you all think about that... and do you think you really have the right to get a refund after playing the game for 3 months?.... all I can say is good luck, oh and how many of you got a gillie suet and if so why did you get it... so you would have an advantage over peeps in node wars... welcome too P2W....!! Oh wait,,, that  was okay because it gave you the advantage ,,, so yeah,,,, good luck!!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you weren't alive when this wasn't the case

Oh, I was, I used to not live in capitalism. It was shit, mind you, and at least some things were untouchable by profit driven douchbags. Though, what we got now is shittier. 

Edited by Tirith

Posted (edited)

I couldnt destroy my account instead i gonna buy with 100 mil costumes pets etc. 

Im'm gonna logg in in lets say half a year lets say how much silver i can make and how much i get on Ebay :D

Edited by Slaid

Posted

May be just may be there were more peeps in favor of this then the ones not..... did you all think about that... and do you think you really have the right to get a refund after playing the game for 3 months?.... all I can say is good luck, oh and how many of you got a gillie suet and if so why did you get it... so you would have an advantage over peeps in node wars... welcome too P2W....!! Oh wait,,, that  was okay because it gave you the advantage ,,, so yeah,,,, good luck!!

That actually is true... I hated the fukin ghillie suit and everytime i told people its p2w they mumbled like little -----es..

BUT... you dont solve a problem with a greater problem... the same way you dont answer a question with a question... only thing youre getting out of it.. is disaster.

1 person likes this

Posted

So they decided not to allow the special outfits that I was planning on selling.

Good thing I didn't buy anything yet and waited to see this.

Posted

RIP BDO

Posted

운영 망했네.

Posted

P2W... How does one go about winning in this game? How does this change the way you are going to play the game? So now someone will be able to get what you have in a 1/4 of the time..and?

Posted

P2W... How does one go about winning in this game? How does this change the way you are going to play the game? So now someone will be able to get what you have in a 1/4 of the time..and?

they will be ahead of us in no time

Posted

Where/how do you pull 17 mil an hour or 2?

You can probably get that much just with a good group grinding sausans....

Hardly a secret or challenging.   Mind numbing, yes.

Posted

nice move kakao,killing ur own game!

Posted

Exactly.  I having nothing against WoW.  Played it since 2004 and loved it for years--but you are exactly right.  I don't understand how everyone (including LazyPeon) gives Blizzard a pass for being a "safe" company that'll supposedly never allow P2W, yet when BDO does the same exact thing, Pearl Abyss are the spawn of Satan.  Makes no sense.

There is nothing more or less advantageous here than the WoW Token or other real-world --> in-game currency systems in place in many MMOs.

The irony is if the genre had stayed subscription-based, none of this crap would be happening in any game.  It's the whining about paying $14.99/month that got us all here to begin with.  Guess people should've supported the gaming industry instead of demanding everything for free.  Too late to turn things around now, unfortunately.

Man that is so true haha I hadn't even thought of the WoW token xD I have seen sooo many bye returning to WoW posts. But yeah what you say is true people complained about subscription and this is where we are at though I do say I have no regrets personally with F2P or B2P (preferably B2P)