• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 10th

915 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL. Guys do simple math come on. If someone is buying and selling these costumes its only 338m a month. This is also if the person has the value pack. You should be grinding in a normal day ~6hours about 40mil (this does NOT include passive income). You do the calculations this is only just about 9 days of farming. You add in weekend hours in this its about 5 days of grinding for $400. If people want to spend that much money on such a small gain you know what I say....THANK YOU FOR PAYING FOR THE SERVERS PLEASE SWIPE MORE.

So you play BDO as fulltime job?

6 h/day 9 days (wtf? my week has just 7 days) ?

What you don't seam to understand: MOST people can afford to play maybe 2 hours/day every second day!

Stop mentioning unemployed nerds without familie as "standard gamer".

So with ~1h/day a NORMAL gamer need several WEEKs (if not moneth) to farm 338m credits!

Posted

Bahaha.... whiners. QQ

adios! Dont let that cyber door hit ur butts on the way out. have fun playing LL 

Posted

So sick of stupid little brats complaining and making false threats here. Rip, uninstall, etc. I wish you would just do it and leave game but instead I still see people in game complianing about p2w etc. If you are not satisfied? Leave. If you want your money back because the game is evolving? Sure but just pay your share of use and shipping with the cost of the server load your afk toon exerted on the server for months. How about that? No? You complained a few patches ago why are you still in game?

As for p2w, why is it that someone who makes good money in real life can't win by just buying themself a maxed out character with full maxed out gear and not spend more than 20 minutes in game a day? I'm paying and I'm not winning. Oh I have to actually play it? You mean I can't just send my credit card in there and split your toon in half? How about those who don't make much money but still wants to enjoy the luxuries? Well now they can. It's called paying with their time. Same with real life people who fly coach or drives a 15k car compare to private jets and has a driver that drives them around a RR. Those who can't afford to pay money will pay time and those who can't afford time pays money. People expects everything to be free because they do not value their time since their time is worth near nothing other than a waste of resource on this planet. There is a reason why entertainment cost money. It's for those who can afford it. People who wants free entertainment can go to the park and make sure you walk there because that is free. Don't pay for electricity or internet connection to play a online game because it actually cost money. So rant on about why you think developers won't listen to silly complaints. It's not like you are a paying customer anyways. You paid to buy the game to play it and to continue using their servers, but just like anything in life, if you want more you need to pay people for it. Products that people want will cost money otherwise the people who developed the product would be doing it for free. If I have a product people want they better whip out that cc and show me the money otherwise go find yourself a frisby and play with Fido. I would pay millions if I can buy back the time I've already used. Maybe one day they will have a technology to allow us to buy other people's time. Since most don't value it, the few who does can afford it and we have world peace.

I spent over 500 euro on this game in the few months I have played. Until now I was fine with it. I supported and invested in the game because I believed in the publishers when they advertised the game being a b2p game and being good enough to not need p2w features and when they claimed that theu value our feedback. Source from bdo staff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eygmsq-gddA  (it's not the only time, but I'm not going to scout the entire internet to find it). I was fine supporting them by buying outfits, pets, inventory spots, etc. But when money can be used to give players such advantages in a game where PvP is very big part of the game it becomes needed to invest to catch up in PvP, and that's completely not what I signed up for. Better gears and weapons will be released and the people spending the most money will always use it to be ahead of the average player, even those that also invested a lot in the game. People were lied to and because of it they spent a lot of time and money on a game where in the end they could not even enjoy the things they were looking forward to. If you're not one of those people, good for you, but why act as if we have no reason to be upset? I find it rude and ignorant. 

1 person likes this

Posted

They were capped in KR, JP and Russia also... now they're upto 100mill a set in KR.With our knowledge of how the values increased in the other regions and past experiences of other P2W models we are now making educated assumptions.

Korea they make twice the money we do in game so capping at 50mill still wouldn't be that bad.

1 person likes this

Posted

As long as they are making $ who cares if we are happy.  if we all boycotted the pearl shop then maybe they'd care.

Posted

So you play BDO as fulltime job?

6 h/day 9 days (wtf? my week has just 7 days) ?

What you don't seam to understand: MOST people can afford to play maybe 2 hours/day every second day!

Stop mentioning unemployed nerds without familie as "standard gamer".

So with ~1h/day a NORMAL gamer need several WEEKs (if not moneth) to farm 338m credits!

You have read my message wrong. I said 338mil = about 9 days of farming. Standard gamer well maybe I go above and beyond. As a fulltime employee almost making 6 figures and a fulltime student with a fiancé that I have been with for almost 6 years I get on and play for about 5 hours a day. Yes I don't do all the running around outside activity things as I live in an area that has nothing to do for entertainment, which means this game is my entertainment. I can break it down more for you as well if you want. If you're grinding then you will only need 54hours of farming in a month to make what the p2w kids will be getting. Is that easier for you or you really want me to break it down for you?

Posted (edited)

The butt-hurt is strong in here.....

crybaby-12.jpg

Edited by Maesutoro

Posted

read my edit, before you posted.. like what? He said: "backpack ended today" "antiques started today." While it doesn't matter in the end, didn't the BLACKSTONE EVENT end today? or were we lied to that it wasn't active in the first place? My question remains.

If your question remains that means your not READING

In the patch notes they started Golden Antiques that mean that the black stone event is still going on.

Golden Antiques" <-----------THE LAST EVENTS !!!!!

• Start: August 10th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance) 

• August 10 to August 31 is 3 weeks  Our last event will be a 3 week long combination of all the previous events, where all playstyles are able to collect Golden Artifacts and enjoy the additional Black Stone drops.

• End: August 31st 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Our last event will be a 3 week long combination of all the previous events, where all playstyles are able to collect Golden Artifacts and enjoy the additional Black Stone drops.

Posted

Sad day for P2W... they didn't get their way and here's your sign! Mean time in reality those of us who invested in the game merely to play and have not spent another cent in the game and will not because now we can buy pearl shop items which doesn't matter cause I did fine without them anyway, makes me happy and to those cry babies I like hearing how this game is pay to win and all the tears... It makes me feel inspired and wonderful to hear all the uninstalls and deleted account means more room for real grind players and looks like Pay 2 Win will no longer be holding all the nodes... See ya suka's  and I hope you never return. I brush my teeth with those tears of woe from pay2win... 

So, everyone lets hit all the Pay 2 Win nodes and take back what they don't deserve or want anymore... They will be guarded by  deleted accounts and nobody at all because Pay 2 Win has quit... (ding dong the witch is dead) midgets will dance to the pay 2 win leaving the game.... GOOOOOOODA BYE! 

-t.foil

perhaps.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

So sick of stupid little brats complaining and making false threats here. Rip, uninstall, etc. I wish you would just do it and leave game but instead I still see people in game complianing about p2w etc. If you are not satisfied? Leave. If you want your money back because the game is evolving? Sure but just pay your share of use and shipping with the cost of the server load your afk toon exerted on the server for months. How about that? No? You complained a few patches ago why are you still in game?

As for p2w, why is it that someone who makes good money in real life can't win by just buying themself a maxed out character with full maxed out gear and not spend more than 20 minutes in game a day? I'm paying and I'm not winning. Oh I have to actually play it? You mean I can't just send my credit card in there and split your toon in half? How about those who don't make much money but still wants to enjoy the luxuries? Well now they can. It's called paying with their time. Same with real life people who fly coach or drives a 15k car compare to private jets and has a driver that drives them around a RR. Those who can't afford to pay money will pay time and those who can't afford time pays money. People expects everything to be free because they do not value their time since their time is worth near nothing other than a waste of resource on this planet. There is a reason why entertainment cost money. It's for those who can afford it. People who wants free entertainment can go to the park and make sure you walk there because that is free. Don't pay for electricity or internet connection to play a online game because it actually cost money. So rant on about why you think developers won't listen to silly complaints. It's not like you are a paying customer anyways. You paid to buy the game to play it and to continue using their servers, but just like anything in life, if you want more you need to pay people for it. Products that people want will cost money otherwise the people who developed the product would be doing it for free. If I have a product people want they better whip out that cc and show me the money otherwise go find yourself a frisby and play with Fido. I would pay millions if I can buy back the time I've already used. Maybe one day they will have a technology to allow us to buy other people's time. Since most don't value it, the few who does can afford it and we have world peace.

What is really annoying is that they've destroyed the forums, fb pages, groups, twitter, every community connected to BDO. Fresh players are turned away just because of their whining. On every topic where new players wanted some help on some subject they've shitposted it with something like 'get yur dibit card'. Just horrible idiots.

1 person likes this

Posted

*sets on table empty salt shaker* Please deposit your salt here before you all go.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If your question remains that means your not READING

In the patch notes they started Golden Antiques that mean that the black stone event is still going on.

you're so -----ing ignorant. Blackstone event =/= antique event =/= backpack event. If the BACKPACK event just ended, that means we had no individual BLACKSTONE and thus were lied to about having 1 week of the BLACKSTONE event regardless of the ANTIQUE event starting today.

Edited by xSkyX
Typo

Posted

This patch will put "wallet warriors" on par but mostlikely ahead of players that plays ton of time in Black Desert how that is fair? Basically this patch saves crazy amount of time in Black Desert. This game is all about grind in order to be the best but now when Someone want to be the best, he just take his.... credit card out and FIGHT! GG.

so my post and 3 quoted posts of me got deleted. nice way kaka

In the end the BDO team didn't listen when such a large majority of the community (including myself) wanted them to stick to the original buy2play business plan without pay2win, as it was advertised to be. Clearly the people making the decision (I don't know if it's Daum/Kakkao/Coconut/PA/Aliens, who cares) don't care about the people. In the end the people that make the decisions, whoever they are, don't care about us, so I'm out. It's a shame cause I had high hopes for this game and I was hyped for the tier 8 horses and the upcoming tier 9 horses that were announced. Guess I won't get to experience that what I looked forward to the most anymore. Didn't even get to try Awakening Warrior :/ I feel like I wasted all my time here because everything I was looking forward to came after they ruined the game for me with their ignorance towards the community and their p2w. 

I want my money back!!!!!

You all joined a month ago at most... Some of you just a few hours ago.  GG.  

1 person likes this

Posted

4 months ago actually. May not have played since Beta, but I invested a lot of time and money in the game nevertheless. 

Posted

4 months ago actually. May not have played since Beta, but I invested a lot of time and money in the game nevertheless. 

forum account June 15

Posted

Its pretty weak p2w atm, people are silly if they do it. but its not really that there makes people quit, but the direction the game is taking now.

Posted

Already deleted my gear a week ago, just came back to confirm the shit-storm was moving forward as planned.

ex 57 ranger all TRI gear.  The P2W takes away the clean competitive element to the game so it's time to move on.  It was fun all!

are you still here? thought u was leaving

Posted

I am going to be laughing sooo hard when all these pay 2 win defenders are crying because people with cash are so much stronger than they are. GOOD LUCK NOOBS. Eventually you will learn what it means for a game to go p2w, and WHY so many people //HATE// pay to win aspects. 

Posted

forum account June 15

I don't use forums much. Wanted to give my input on the changes, though, cause Daum pretended they cared. xD Thought it could make a difference if enough of the community would show they didn't like the direction the game was taking with the continuous increasing p2w features. 

-jumps-

2016-08-08_190588635.JPG

Posted

Filed... Awaiting my ban.

Grounds - Falsely advertised.  Ambiguous statements are to favour the client under EU laws and regulations.
There's a mountain of evidence where Daum and representatives of thus state the avoidance of P2W elements.

The introduction of P2W elements directly affect a core component of the product (the economy) and thus the product is not what was advertised at multiple levels.  Even the marketing manager said it wouldn't have any P2W elements.

As for those in the US worried about chargeback fraud... the registered office for NA/EU BDO is in Europe. 
Daum/Kakao are the ones who've actually broken the law here as they have violated EU regulations which protect all consumers regardless of where you are.

Enjoy that.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Whelp, that's it, I'm done. So much for this game.

Edited by Ashrala
1 person likes this

Posted

I'll just leave this here. My body is ready for the flame.

Posted

Filed... Awaiting my ban.

Grounds - Falsely advertised.  Ambiguous statements are to favour the client under EU laws and regulations.
There's a mountain of evidence where Daum and representatives of thus state the avoidance of P2W elements.

The introduction of P2W elements directly affect a core component of the product (the economy) and thus the product is not what was advertised at multiple levels.  Even the marketing manager said it wouldn't have any P2W elements.

As for those in the US worried about chargeback fraud... the registered office for NA/EU BDO is in Europe. 
Daum/Kakao are the ones who've actually broken the law here as they have violated EU regulations which protect all consumers regardless of where you are.

Enjoy that.

Whelp, that's it, I'm done. So much for this game.

no one cares.   Ok bye

2 people like this

Posted

no one cares.   Ok bye

I think plenty of people care. You're just one of the people that don't. I get that if you're not personally affected by these changes you don't care much or at all, but why be so rude to people that are affected by it and lost something they invested time/money in. You don't go to a person saying you do't care their grandmother died because yours is alive. It's obviously not as a bad situation here, but the idea is the same. People were negatively affected by the false advertising the staff did and of course there will be people upset about it and sharing their thoughts about it on the forum. You don't have to agree or feel the same way to at least show some respect for other opinions/feedback/feelings/complaints. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eygmsq-gddA This vid makes it very obvious the staff looks/looked at p2w as unbalanced, since he says b2p model makes a game more balanced without having to use p2w antics to get money. Believing the staff had that point of view is has been a reason for many to invest in the game. 

2 people like this

Posted

I think plenty of people care. You're just one of the people that don't. I get that if you're not personally affected by these changes you don't care much or at all, but why be so rude to people that are affected by it and lost something they invested time/money in. You don't go to a person saying you do't care their grandmother died because yours is alive. It's obviously not as a bad situation here, but the idea is the same. People were negatively affected by the false advertising the staff did and of course there will be people upset about it and sharing their thoughts about it on the forum. You don't have to agree or feel the same way to at least show some respect for other opinions/feedback/feelings/complaints. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eygmsq-gddA This vid makes it very obvious the staff looks/looked at p2w as unbalanced, since he says b2p model makes a game more balanced without having to use p2w antics to get money. Believing the staff had that point of view is has been a reason for many to invest in the game. 

People who didn't spend a dime other than the initial fee for the game couldn't care less. You don't see me rushing to chargeback my purchase, do you? If you made your puchase prior to the supposed P2W implementation, then its your problem and you still used the items as intended anyways. If you bought them after the supposed P2W, then that is obviously your problem as well.

The point is that these cries of chargebacks are absolutely absurd and retarded.