• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 10th

915 posts in this topic

Posted

your p2w perception seems to be very off from everyone else's. It is true that we don't have to pay for cash items, Kakao made a marketing mistake, not only they lost a noticeable portion of their customers and their trusts, they also lost some net income now that players are no longer forced to pay Kakao corp for the items they like. People who paid and benefit through this system are the p2w, while everyone spents their resource in game to supply the players with the thickest wallet.

Right, they lost the bad part of the players anyway, no big loss really :) 

4 people like this

Posted

;)

Posted

This is a noticable loss and has made a huge impact to the BDO community. Server population has dramatically decreased. Currently at this point, Kakao Corps stock breaks the new lowest point of the year ever since after the release of p2w. This is a lose lose situation for both sides. 

kakao.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This is a noticable loss and has made a huge impact to the BDO community. Server population has dramatically decreased. Currently at this point, Kakao Corps stock breaks the new lowest point of the year ever since after the release of p2w. This is a lose lose situation for both sides. 

kakao.png

lets also not forget that the MAJOR problem of this is not the people lost RIGHT NOW. it is more a problem with the lack of people who would want to start a new investment of time and money into a game which is Known for being dishonest scammers that cares nothing for the community, doesnt fix bugs, doesnt fix gameplay issues, but ONLY focus on "how can we rip players off the most".

getting new players to invest in a mmorpg is a TRUST issue at this stage, being known for not caring and not fixing issues with your game at all, while directly lying/misleading your community to scam it, will NOT make new players come to the game.

now what this does is that the game will be bleeding players for quite a while (personally i am at my edge, truly thinking if i should quit now. not because of  the P2W but because the company havent done a SINGLE bug fix patch, or a SINGLE change to all the issues which we have brought up since release. it is clear at this point that we will see absolutely no improvement to anything and that bugs will never be fixed unless by mistake when skills are changed.).

while bleeding players, which every mmorpg lose players over time, we will not see any influx of new players at all this means the more we bleed the more people will lose interest because of lack of a playerbase to play and have fun with. its a circle seen too many times to be ignored and this move on top of their complete lack to fix ANYTHING the community have been screaming about for 6months+- us the move that killed the game....

SO at this point your choose is not whether or not you choose to belief in the game and its creators, but whether or not you feel it is worth investing time and money into a game which will be gone in 1 year almost garanteed (or gone full on P2W with a minimal playerbase in style with what RYL2 was).

said the 8 post account -_- guessing you got banned, bought an account and needed the forum account, know you sound retarded=dont want your own account posting or you are completely new... in all cases just lolz at that statement..

BTW: we lost (and are still losing) players who have done FAR FAR more for the BDO community and game than your entire guild most likely has (we likely lost the VAST majority of our players who actually did something for the BDO community outside of the ingame enviroment).. so show some fcking respect to the people who was spearheading BDO for MONTHS with high quality content, youtube, streams, etc. doing the job of the adverticing team (which we all know they so sorely lack, never have i seen such an incompetent adverticing team) -_-

Edited by Tjaranis
8 people like this

Posted

This is my feeling on the issue each time they add more functionality that causes the community to go in an uproar..... 

Posted

kakao.png

If you really wanted to propagandize, you should have selected the monthly chart, not the 1 year chart that shows a linear decline. 

So a game that is making money is causing stock price to fall? Wat? xD

Do you have any concept of a multi-national multi-billion dollar business with revenue in the hundreds of millions in US$. What's BDO's revenue? 5% of that?

You guys need to leave or get over your butt-hurt on your own time. I don't have time for your misinterpretation of a stock chart.

Posted

said the 8 post account -_- guessing you got banned, bought an account and needed the forum account, know you sound retarded=dont want your own account posting or you are completely new... in all cases just lolz at that statement..

Hahaha, in contrary to you, I do spend my time ingame, instead of on the forums..since beta :) 

Posted

R.I.P. BDO...

present greetings to Archage

Posted

Sounds bad.

Very bad.

Posted

Is there more detailed information about how the imperial fishing tokens work?

I'm not sure if it is a bug or not but I sold 3 fish (two different types) and got 1 token, is that the way it is suppost to work?

Posted

Dead Game

Posted

I love these P2W tears. They sustain me.

Posted (edited)

See you in Awakenings.

Edited by Nurvus

Posted

are you still here? thought u was leaving

No I actually did quit.  Just coming back from time to time to make sure this game is dieing on schedule

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Western players have no clue what real P2W elements look like.

The max amount earned from selling market items are not significant to people who actually play the game a lot because they should be aware of the current value of silver. Considering within half a month I grinded up enough money to buy around 10 premium costume, and I was just fishing for the most of my day, I'm pretty sure its a small variable unless your a beginner. Its because its down to RNG, and extra cash may give you a few extra chance, if you're bad luck with enchancments its not going to be a major variable in the equation.

Giving you a stat or ability that is unobtainable by non-cash spender is what a real P2W is.

Is Valk Cry P2W? Yes, it gives benifits only to pearl spenders. And Good for Kakao/Daum for removing them, if they really didnt care they would have implimented regardless.

Is Pearl Shop pay to win? Its probably more P2W than pearl shop items being sold on Market. Because if people are really going to consider silver as a factor of gameplay play (which understandablely it is) then they should consider the amount of money saved and gained from buying any pearl item in general. Costumes cuts down silver cost in repairs and give a permenant bonus for exp, amenity and decrease death penalty, and things like Camo costume are considerable more P2W than Market because that actually affects combat. Functions help you make less trips between grinding making it easier for people to grind out more silver, and if there is Spell ston which I should not even need to explain why its more P2W than the market. How the hell can you people complain about the market when these pratice are more P2W. Let's face it the victim of these talks affects more people with less disposable income wanting to buy costume without ruining their saving than people actually selling costumes since they are a minority to begin with.

Edited by Ruiqicn