• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

R.I.P Aug 10, 2016

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Rest in piece legit #1 wealth ranking. I worked so hard for you. I just don't know if I can handle seeing you with someone else though.

Daum, why are you tearing us apart? Is it my long hair? The broken down horse I ride? How can you let the wealth rank just be pimped out like that? She deserves respect.

Edited by Desado

Posted

Rip bro

Posted

Jf7aGIi.png

Posted

apparently you have done enough P2W already

Posted (edited)

Rest in piece legit #1 wealth ranking. I worked so hard for you. I just know if I can handle seeing you with someone else though.

Daum, why are you tearing us apart? Is it my long hair? The broken down horse I ride? How can you let the wealth rank just be pimped out like that? She deserves respect.

If you don't want any form of P2W, please play Tetris.... ;)

If you look about one of the big MMO, honestly look what they have in their MMO. It is this...  (I have paste this from a other post)

• it's ok when they make people pay a monthly subscription for more than a year without any new content 
  • it's ok when they make people pay for lackluster content -- they're not even trying and still charging $60+ for their game
  • it's ok when they have a cash shop on-top of a box price and monthly subscription
  • it's ok when they allow you to buy exclusive mounts and pets (while subscribers get re-skinned mounts over and over)
  • it's ok when they charge for server transfers, class change, appearance change, faction change, name change, race change, etc.
  • it's ok when they charge to give you a lvl 100 character
  • it's ok when they sell you gold

Yes, A big MMO there you have B2P (Buy to play), F2P (monthly fee to play) and P2W (buy gold ingame for real money). 

Do you know what MMO it is?  

Yes, World of Warcraft. The biggest MMO in the market, but even one of the most P2W games. Many here in BDO wrote they wan't go back to WoW. But for what? Leave a MMO with little P2W and join the king of the P2W game! Seriously, what have people in their brain?

I don't like P2W, then I have leave WoW. I come to continue enjoy BDO :)

Edited by Shinee
1 person likes this

Posted

There is a HUGE difference in between mmo with restrain vertical gear progression such as WoW or FFXIV, and gear progression such as BDO. Because in the former case nobody cares, everyone will have the same gear in the end very quickly to tackle pve content. It's a different story when it comes to open world pvp and territory war.

You cannot compare those to each other

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

If you want any form of P2W, please play Tetris.... ;)

If you look about one of the big MMO, honestly look what they have in their MMO. It is this...  (I have paste this from a other post)

• it's ok when they make people pay a monthly subscription for more than a year without any new content 
  • it's ok when they make people pay for lackluster content -- they're not even trying and still charging $60+ for their game
  • it's ok when they have a cash shop on-top of a box price and monthly subscription
  • it's ok when they allow you to buy exclusive mounts and pets (while subscribers get re-skinned mounts over and over)
  • it's ok when they charge for server transfers, class change, appearance change, faction change, name change, race change, etc.

Yes, A big MMO there you have B2P (Buy to play), F2P (monthly fee to play) and P2W (buy gold ingame for real money). 

Yes, World of Warcraft. The biggest MMO in the market, but even one of the most P2W games. Many here in BDO wrote they wan't go back to WoW. But for what? Leave a MMO with little P2W and join the king of the P2W game! Seriously, what have people in their brain?

Boosting a char to lvl100 is P2W? No it is not because it doesn't affect the power of your char nor it gives you any advantage on the field. It's a totally different game and it's not lvl or gear based game.
You may use irl money to buy ingame gold yes, that exists for a year or what, in a 12years game.

In our case we're talking about a 6months old game in our version who started as B2P in order to not to be P2W.

1) You can't buy BiS gear for PvE content,you actually have to do raids cuz there are lots of versions of gear you can't obtain from AH.Even you buy some parts from AH, most of them are gonna get replaced through raiding soon enough and only affects your performance for mobs and bosses in PvE.

2) It's a totally different content and does not give you an advantage towards other players in PvP since PvP gear is ONLY obtainable through honor and conquest, therefore you can't buy the gear from the AH.

3) Race change > pay for convenience

4) Name change > pay for convenience

5) Mounts and pets > pay for convenience (they do not give any advantage, nor any kind of mount skill since they are only cosmetic compared to BDO)

6) Appearance change > pay for convenience

7) Faction change > pay for convenience

Anyone who actually calls WoW a P2W game is so clueless about the game in general, it's just hillarious.

You boy have no clue about what you talking about, i could write a wall of text but there is really no reason to make your little brain understand.

Edited by Stilgar
3 people like this

Posted

Wow.. this thread doesn't feel hijacked at all lmao

Posted

Yeah, I'm just mourning and end of an era. They should get rid of the wealth ranking, it won't be earned anymore.

Posted

full

Posted

apparently you have done enough P2W already

Had nothing to do with it, just effort.

Posted

Had nothing to do with it, just effort.

Working in real life takes effort too, you should try it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ye obviously cuz we don't know,  like only you and the rest 10 idiots that going around in this forum defending the P2W change in BDO are only working and making money. The rest of us milking our parents right? Lmao dude, for god sake this joke about telling ppl to get a job is so old and seriously it doesn't make you look cool or smart in any way.

Edited by Stilgar
9 people like this

Posted (edited)

never mind, not worth it.

Edited by Desado

Posted

Stop saying this stupid thing.. ITS A FUKIN GAME. NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR JOB IDIOT. ITS A GAME. We dont give a ----- about your job... wake up from that shit thing you keep saying around the forum. The whole fukin world is working.. get over it. 

5 people like this

Posted

Rest in piece legit #1 wealth ranking. I worked so hard for you. I just don't know if I can handle seeing you with someone else though.

Do you honestly think that this change to the Pearl Store items is going to significantly change the wealth in the game?  I would argue that this change would not impact it all. 

People selling these items in the marketplace has no ability, in and of itself, to generate wealth, just re-distribute it if anything.  And if people like you with high wealth don't give it away the wealth rankings have next to no ability to change as a direct result of these changes.  It may cause more people to want to work towards obtaining more wealth to obtain one of these items, but that wealth is still being generated in a legit fashion. 

If anything the overall wealth on the servers could drop as those people that sell the Pearl Store items spend it on blowing up weapons and gear.  And those on the top of the wealth rankings will still have earned it as you put it "legit".

Posted

Ye obviously cuz we don't know,  like only you and the rest 10 idiots that going around in this forum defending the P2W change in BDO are only working and making money. The rest of us milking our parents right? Lmao dude, for god sake this joke about telling ppl to get a job is so old and seriously it doesn't make you look cool or smart in any way.

We have Kakao on our side. That counts for all of you plebs. 

It's not a joke. It's a real life advice. You should take it.

Posted (edited)

If you don't want any form of P2W, please play Tetris.... ;)

There is another MMO besides WoW which is FFXIV.

But since it is the least p2w of all MMO you dont want to name it huhuhuhuhuhuhuh Kappa Keepo Kappo

Edited by Akame
1 person likes this

Posted

/hug bro im sorry for all of us :( 

this experience just show us how important its "the valor of trust".

1 person likes this

Posted

I retired very early, so uh.... yeah.

You have to work first in order to retire. 

Posted

Do you honestly think that this change to the Pearl Store items is going to significantly change the wealth in the game?  I would argue that this change would not impact it all. 

People selling these items in the marketplace has no ability, in and of itself, to generate wealth, just re-distribute it if anything.  And if people like you with high wealth don't give it away the wealth rankings have next to no ability to change as a direct result of these changes.  It may cause more people to want to work towards obtaining more wealth to obtain one of these items, but that wealth is still being generated in a legit fashion. 

If anything the overall wealth on the servers could drop as those people that sell the Pearl Store items spend it on blowing up weapons and gear.  And those on the top of the wealth rankings will still have earned it as you put it "legit".

Well yes. If you buy a costume and sell for silver, you could do this enough to surpass me. Me and many others used our knowledge of game mechanics to gain the silver, whether it was energy management, smart trading or crafting. Many avenues are gated by resources. The change will allow people to gain very valuable items by means outside the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am neutral about this but I have a legitimate question for you; you probably have couple of billion credits, best gear in-game and some other stuff I dont even know and from now on you will be able to buy anything you want from "Cash Shop" meaning, you don't have to spend any real life money for the game you love whatsoever; is this really so bad??

Posted

Stop saying this stupid thing.. ITS A FUKIN GAME. NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR JOB IDIOT. ITS A GAME. We dont give a ----- about your job... wake up from that shit thing you keep saying around the forum. The whole fukin world is working.. get over it. 

Posted

Great answer. Your arguments are.... great. NOT

As i expected to be honest. Useless spammer. Do us all a favor and gtfo of the forum. Thx.

Posted

Guys you have to think always positive, game is going to be pay 2 win , to me it means i dont want to play this game anymore and i have more time for other games, for gym and for other hobbies, to me it is very clear actually. And now im sure i have to avoid asian games whatever they promise :)

6 people like this