• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Medal Collectors Event

164 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings adventurers!

With the opening of the 2016 Olympics and in the spirit of competition we’d like to announce a brand new event!

fQan39N.jpg
1."Medal Collectors"

• Start: August 10th - 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: August 31st - 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Players will need to engage in various activities to compete in the collection of medals for prizes. Each activity will function as an individual “Contest Category” in which they will compete against other players from within their own server.

The contest categories will be limited to combat (killing monsters), Gathering, and fishing. In each case you will need to participate in the activity to collect medals, the top 10 players for each server will be eligible for one of the rewards listed below based on their respective rank from medals collected.

** Update: Players will need to keep the event medals within their inventory in order to be counted for placement position in the contest.

Event Rewards

• First Place: 30 Day Value Pack + Awakened Spirits Crystal + Sealed Book of combat (7d) + Blessing of Kamasilve (7d)

• Second Place: 30 Day Value Pack + Awakened Spirits Crystal + Sealed Book of combat (7d)

• Third Place: 30 Day Value Pack + Awakened Spirits Crystal

• Fourth - Tenth Place: 30 Day Value Pack

Edited by CM_Aethon
16 people like this

Posted (edited)

Event Rewards
  • First Place: 30 Day Value Pack + Awakened Spirits Crystal + Sealed Book of combat (7d) + Blessing of Kamasilve (7d)

• Second Place: 30 Day Value Pack + Awakened Spirits Crystal + Sealed Book of combat (7d)

• Third Place: 30 Day Value Pack + Awakened Spirits Crystal

• Fourth - Tenth Place: 30 Day Value Pack

Why are you confusing with your Item Description?

When the event concludes, the top 30 medal collectors in each field will be awarded with a special event prize.

Edited by Jojo

Posted

Well now colour me surprised, the rewards are pretty good.

Posted

Some pretty nice first place rewards :o 

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Jojo

Posted

Umm, am I reading this wrong or is this a contest that is 100% for whoever has the most time to grind?

37 people like this

Posted

Don't like this event, no time for grind this month.

4 people like this

Posted

LMAO OUTFIT SETS FOR 6kk, where is your "p2w rage" now? 

8 people like this

Posted

I'm looking forward to this!

2 people like this

Posted

I'm looking forward to this!

There can be only one.... see you on the otter side bro!

Posted

i dont like this event. to grindy

2 people like this

Posted

Useless event, not even 1% of players will get something.

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anne_Rose
1 person likes this

Posted

So. i got a metal, but can i use it or do i have to save them all to be in the competition?

Posted

There is 3 competitions, each with 10 places = 30 winners

Posted

They're feeding the people who we call "no lifers" after feeding the people who can't play 23-24 hours a day.  Oh -----ing well. -_-

4 people like this

Posted

If i use the medal to get the buff does that mean I lose one of the medals I collected or does it just count I collected one?

Posted

already tried to ask, but no reply.

Posted

Top 10 for Fishing, Gathering, Killing 

Posted

Umm, am I reading this wrong or is this a contest that is 100% for whoever has the most time to grind?

I know right? Everyone please stop your life and play BDO. What a stupid event.

2 people like this

Posted

Do i need to keep the medals or can i use them as i get them the win the contest?

3 people like this

Posted

Do i need to keep the medals or can i use them as i get them the win the contest?

What this person said. They are consumable, if we consume them, do they still count towards the total at the end?

Posted

Oh look an event where the rich get more rich ^^

Posted (edited)

Edited by Karaad
1 person likes this

Posted

Yup, then again, so was the last one event, and the one before that, and the one before that. All rewarded a person more who ground the most stuff out of the game. 5 million silver backpacks dropping from gathers. Yup, all about grinding.