• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Welcome back! Old friend!

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Good thing they have a level 100 boost on pre order + on cash shop. Luckily we dont have that in this game right. Nor do we have gold sellers here so one can much more easily obtain ingame money.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
SAVAGE TRUTH FAM SAVAGE TRUTH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted (edited)

World of Warcraft is the most P2W game I have ever seen in my life.

By what means? boosting you re character to lvl 100 ? i can make a 100 character in 1 day.
what else? buying mounts and pets? estetic things? that s what BDO does with costumes/mount costumes.
BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS IN WOW YOU CANT SELL YOU RE MOUNTS AND BUY OFF THE MARKETPLACE END GAME GEAR. LIKE IN BDO.
YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO DO RAIDS/ARENAS/BATTLEGROUNDS TO GET THE ENDGAME GEAR.

Edited by WinningFob

Posted

these people claiming wow is p2w. i cant even... no i just cant.

idiots

Doesnt matter. If people use WoW as an example for P2W and then feel OK with BDO, theres no content to that discussion, just ignore :/

By what means? boosting you re character to lvl 100 ? i can make a 100 character in 1 day.what else? buying mounts and pets? estetic things? that s what BDO does with costumes/mount costumes.
BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS IN WOW YOU CANT SELL YOU RE MOUNTS AND BUY OFF THE MARKETPLACE END GAME GEAR. LIKE IN BDO.

Exactly, you cant pay for end game gear in WoW. You can get transmogs sure, but you have never ever been able to buy actual competetive gear with any sort of P2W in wow.

Posted (edited)

Good thing they have a level 100 boost on pre order + on cash shop. Luckily we dont have that in this game right. Nor do we have gold sellers here so one can much more easily obtain ingame money.

You can't buy gear with gold in WoW, so still better than BDO man, think a bit before you talk, in BDO you can buy ANYTHING with a Visa card now. Just need it to hit the market.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

wow= p2w? You guys are on speed or something?

Posted

The thing is, GOLD in WOW, does not buy you END GAME GEAR, like in BDO, where u can be a FULL TET lvl 1.

Posted

The thing is, GOLD in WOW, does not buy you END GAME GEAR, like in BDO, where u can be a FULL TET lvl 1.

I paid my way through raids with top guilds to get my gear... So yes. Its P2W as I said earlier, it has plain tokens you buy for RL cash to just there to give you gold.

Posted (edited)

I paid my way through raids with top guilds to get my gear... So yes. Its P2W as I said earlier, it has plain tokens you buy for RL cash to just there to give you gold.

if u play players with ingame gold to carry u , either 1. u suck, 2. u cant make friends.
3. still, you dont pay blizzard for the gear.

Edited by WinningFob

Posted

Posted

Have you never read the Trade channel in WoW? When the top guilds have already their items, they sell a slot into a Mythic raid so you can get free top-end-gear. Last I read that was for a half year ago (last I was online) and then you must pay 30k for a slot.

Posted

if u play players with ingame gold to carry u , either 1. u suck, 2. u cant make friends.
3. still, you dont pay blizzard for the gear.

In a way I did, I gave blizzard RL cash, to get the tokens to gain plain gold up towards 80-100k each. Without blizzards greed I would never been able to, so stop it.
You guys have no info about how much costumes and pet will sell here.

Posted (edited)

Have you never read the Trade channel in WoW? When the top guilds have already their items, they sell a slot into a Mythic raid so you can get free top-end-gear. Last I read that was for a half year ago (last I was online) and then you must pay 30k for a slot.

Excuse me sir, but it seems that you do not use you re brain, you pay PLAYERS not BLIZZARD , and you pay them IN GAME GOLD. 
Here, you pay Daum, then you buy DUO/TRI/TET off the market, gg

Edited by WinningFob

Posted (edited)

and there are people who offer service to carry you in 2v2 which allows you to wear the highest tier pvp gear for the season.

天下烏鴉一樣黑

Edited by William

Posted

Ty Daum/Kakao for publishing you re game in EU/NA it was the best, had alot of fun in it , but now, with the new P2W model i feel i need to say goodbye to BDO.
And go back to my old friend.

Game Over.jpg

Paper connection? Oh wait no.. paper blizzard download servers ^_^

Posted

allthough goldselling is illigal, so getting the cash for a slot in this exploiting way is a big risk. So it will still cost you your owned ingame earned gold. This is something that is being done by the community, not the game developers themselves.

Paper connection? Oh wait no.. paper blizzard download servers ^_^

I have the same connection, dont have fiber optic because of my ISP that sucks. Not paying for more download speed when the cable sucks :P Not everyone is as lucky as you surrender, i heard you had below 10 in latency to the servers :( <-- Jelly

Posted

Personally hoping WoW dies a peaceful death. It has singlehandedly stagnated the Western MMO development scene; who wants to develop an mmo when you know that 80% of your potential playerbase already plays WoW and seems to have no intention of leaving?

or other game developers could rise to the occasion and develop something that could tempt players away from WoW... just a thought.

Posted

or other game developers could rise to the occasion and develop something that could tempt players away from WoW... just a thought.

Like BDO :P but without the betrayal :o

Posted

I have the same connection, dont have fiber optic because of my ISP that sucks. Not paying for more download speed when the cable sucks :P Not everyone is as lucky as you surrender, i heard you had below 10 in latency to the servers :( <-- Jelly

Actually below 5. B| Nah Blizzard servers are just trash i have 500k net but when i did the same update a couple weeks ago after i purchased Legion it took forever to download :D

Posted

these people claiming wow is p2w. i cant even... no i just cant.

idiots

You gotta be straight on crack...  In WoW, from what I understand (never played it) you can straight buy like a max level boost for your toon.  So literally, WTF are you on about?!?!  Thats 100% P2W lol.

Posted

As someone who was working in the game industry for a while i can tell you that this is not going to happen.

1. To expensive

2. MMO market playerbase goes down every single year

3. You simply earn way too much money from p2w. Sadly.

Posted

You gotta be straight on crack...  In WoW, from what I understand (never played it) you can straight buy like a max level boost for your toon.  So literally, WTF are you on about?!?!  Thats 100% P2W lol.

since you never played wow i rest my case. you sir are an idiot!

Posted

i can make a 100 character in 1 day.

YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO DO RAIDS/ARENAS/BATTLEGROUNDS TO GET THE ENDGAME GEAR.

But I can make 100 million a day and just buy my boss armour/weapon without having to spend real money; so it's not P2W using your own logic. :) 

Posted

leveling in WoW is so easy, you can reach 100 in few days as a new player lol

Posted

WoW next gen game graphics and waiting simulator!

Posted

But I can make 100 million a day and just buy my boss armour/weapon without having to spend real money; so it's not P2W using your own logic. :) 

you re comparison is so dumb, that i wonder if you re brain dosnt hurt for thinking it