• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Beauty Album Events - Winners list

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

It took us some times to finally get a proper list of all the winners of this beautiful event.  (See what I did there...)

We would like to congratulate and thank everyone of you who took time to create some amazing, original, and sometimes funny template for players to use.  

The rewards will be assigned through a coupon from your Account page;)

Alustin

Kr5GGy6.jpg

Jordine

8dXWW0K.jpg

Croxus

jw6Fj4y.jpg

Edan

QmLRGSh.jpg

Orwen

7jneGNp.jpg

Uno

4IVFREx.jpg

Congratulations to you all !

The CM Team

6 people like this

Posted

Their is a little problem, im not 4th on the ranger class but im in 2th position

But im not gonna complain, reward are the same so thanks you for this event :)

Posted

Erm, I should not be on top 5 Likes, as I was number 3 download and for a unique thats not just one that was taken from a template site I was number 1, I am still there, but this is kinda wrong :P

Posted

Yah i am on the list. *MostbeautifulZerkerOnCroxus*

Posted

Ohwoah, I actually won. xD Grats all. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah...this contest kinda sucked .It was a nice ideea but i think i m not the only one who saw a lot of templates in full body armor with the faces not even showing (and those templates were in the top 5). What happend was the fact that guildmates would vote only for their other guildmates. DOn't get me wrong, i m not salty or something like this, i m just pointing out that the contest was poorly managed.

3 people like this

Posted

oh I wonnered Edan Ranger, and now I have 10 bleach to feed on my character and kill itself :3

1 person likes this

Posted

sweet i won. =D

Posted

i dont have nothing to redeem on my account page :V

Posted

^-^ yay

Posted

oh its finally done. gratzs to all winners

Posted

Keep the beauty album in the game permanently  

Posted

i dont have nothing to redeem on my account page :V

i don't either

Posted

Gratz for popularity!

Posted

Yay :3

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice to see my Familly name in top 5 downloads :) Thank you

But is the reward the same? even when we already have 30 days coupons ?:)

Posted (edited)

Congrats.

Edited by Anne_Rose

Posted

I can understand that this is about medals and only the top should be awarded but again we are in a virtual space with thousands of players and awarding only 10 players is kinda...

It's a good motivation, sometimes u have to work harder :)

Posted

)O_O ui ~ yay and gz to everyone!

Posted

YAY!!! I'm htere :'D

Posted

Awesome. :D

Posted

someone managed to redeem the reward? i dont have anything in my coupon redeem account .-.

Posted

I cant even read that chart how are people reading it, its microscopic? Not that I got anything I was just curious who did. If it was based on downloads then the winners are the ones who downloaded their own templates the most Im sure, gratz I guess? xD

Posted

yeah idk i still dont have any reward on my account. i got a 1st place in likes but havent gotten any coupons on my account page. 

Posted

Wowow!! I am surprised and delighted to see my little tamer made the rankings. Woo! =D