• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A Sad day for those hoping for a toxic player purge

206 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess all those quitting are eating crow right now. 

As predicted nobody is quitting.  The sky didn't fall.

Who will have to common decency to make a proper apology to the players and the Devs?

13 people like this

Posted

An apology for what?

5 people like this

Posted

I already know by now there are always drama queens that make a big deal out of every little thing, and are all talk and no action. Next thing to be implemented they will cry and threaten to quit over that as well.

3 people like this

Posted

UO2H9TL_thumb_jpg_bb0af4ed16b31541da077a

3 people like this

Posted

You misunderstood the current generation lol. Nobody apologizes here, everyone just pretends they never said anything and walk away. 

14 people like this

Posted

I already know by now there are always drama queens that make a big deal out of every little thing, and are all talk and no action. Next thing to be implemented they will cry and threaten to quit over that as well.

^

You already know they were going to partake in the system anyways.
Whether it be purchasing from the pearl shop in hopes of ingame profit themselves?
Or listing their "Hard earned" items on the market to profit from the others doing the above.

Smh. They don't even know why they are upset.

Posted

^

You already know they were going to partake in the system anyways.
Whether it be purchasing from the pearl shop in hopes of ingame profit themselves?
Or listing their "Hard earned" items on the market to profit from the others doing the above.

Smh. They don't even know why they are upset.

Someone told them to be upset.  Nobody is taught to think for themselves, just do as you are told.

3 people like this

Posted

My 90+ member guild is disbanding since a large part of the members are quitting over this patch but ey sure u can keep believing that this game will have a healthy population :ph34r: 

Game uninstalled already, will prolly check in on forum for a week or two when bored

Posted

An apology for what?

Thank you for making my point.  Because you don't even see the problems you cause and the damage you did.  Or maybe you don't really care about the game like so many said they did. 

I wish Daum had put the prices at 500 mill or 100 mill for the 1st day just to get rid of these people and then lowered it later.

Posted

People were quitting last night, got some really sweet deals on gear that hadn't been for sale before.  I wish people would quit like this every month!

1 person likes this

Posted

Who will have to common decency to make a proper apology to the players and the Devs?

Uh...

My guild lost nearly half of our players and filled the ranks by absorbing three other guilds that had a mass exodus.

I'm not so sure you can assert "nobody is quitting" because I'm sure there are people who have actually quit over it.

People who thought the sky would fall or the game would implode today because of the patch are stupid, but that doesn't mean much because usually when games fail it doesn't happen overnight, it happens because of a negative feedback loop.

I'm not sure why people think they can call what will happen to a game's balance before a change and I'm not sure how people think they can call the full impact of a change within an hour of that change happening.

A much more accurate way to tell will be to see how things are going in a month.

2 people like this

Posted

My 90+ member guild is disbanding since a large part of the members are quitting over this patch but ey sure u can keep believing that this game will have a healthy population :ph34r: 
Game uninstalled already, will prolly check in on forum for a week or two when bored

What's your guild name and server? 

Posted

none of my guild quit cause of changes...not one.....some people may have left other guilds because the guild was full of scrubs ...idk get a good guild and you wont have to worry about loosing members

Posted

Uh...
My guild lost nearly half of our players and filled the ranks by absorbing three other guilds that had a mass exodus.

Same here. What's the guilds name? 

Posted

I'm not quitting... but I'll probably be showed the way out... :)

Posted

Same here. What's the guilds name? 

Stalk much?

I have enough forum haters here to start putting a target on my back in game. Had problems with it in the past so I stopped having matching information.

We are / were one of the top page 2 guilds on Edan though (I'm not sure where we are right now, haven't really logged in for more than 10 min since friday)

Posted

What's your guild name and server? 

vanguard, alustin. I guess you thought you'll prove me wrong by asking it? That's cute.

Posted

Thank you for making my point.  Because you don't even see the problems you cause and the damage you did.  Or maybe you don't really care about the game like so many said they did. 

I wish Daum had put the prices at 500 mill or 100 mill for the 1st day just to get rid of these people and then lowered it later.

I'm not sure what problems you think they have caused.  Any issues that arose from this change can be squarely put on the shoulders of the developer/publisher/CMs for their lack of communication on their plans since the launch of the game.  There are several ways in which they could have avoided this.  They didn't do anything.

Posted

Anyone quitting was on their way out anyway.  They just used this non event to justify their leaving.

They won't name names because we can actually fact check them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well i just did, on the other hand i don't understand why they wouldn't simply state the actual price of the items on top of quoting the 5x week restriction. This is not really good PR.

Even the pro side was expecting 80-100 Millions a costume, so all in all, i personally consider we got it fair.

Posted (edited)

Why are you claiming i'm a stalker? Do you think you're someone important? Lol

NA and Guilds rank has everything to do with "My whole guild stopped playing because of the patch" because it shows us what sort of people they were, and as I said. Nothing of value has been lost.

Take "your" guild and go back to roleplaying on WoW

No I'm not claiming you're a stalker, I was informing you that it's personal information I'm not trying to put out on the forums. That's why I said I guess I should have worded that differently to make it more clear that I was telling you it's not your concern.

My whole guild did not stop playing, a chunk of ours did and we aggressively recruited guilds that were gutted by players quitting to maintain our membership because we're not quitting, especially when it's too early to tell how the change will actually influence the game.

I really DGAF if you think my guild is a roleplaying guild or that we're the "wow" type players, I'm telling you to mind your own goddamned business.

Edited by bakimono
6 people like this

Posted

i wanna see vids of people vendoring their entire load out slots 

Posted

No I'm not claiming you're a stalker, I was informing you that it's personal information I'm not trying to put out on the forums. That's why I said I guess I should have worded that differently to make it more clear that I was telling you it's not your concern.
My whole guild did not stop playing, a chunk of ours did and we aggressively recruited guilds that were gutted by players quitting to maintain our membership because we're not quitting, especially when it's too early to tell how the change will actually influence the game.

I really DGAF if you think my guild is a roleplaying guild or that we're the "wow" type players, I'm telling you to mind your own goddamned 

A guild name is personal information? Lol

Let's be honest, People from your guild didn't stop playing because of the recent changes, they left because they weren't 55 yet ( or maybe even 50 ) and they were horrible at the game.

You pretty much confirmed that you're a roleplay guild by saying this 

"I really DGAF if you think my guild is a roleplaying guild or that we're the "wow" type players, I'm telling you to mind your own goddamned "

By the way when you make bullshit claims on a public forums and someone starts questioning you, You need to be proper autistic to answer with "Mind your own business" If you really think s, then here's a suggestion. Stop posting on a public forum 

Posted (edited)

A guild name is personal information? Lol

Let's be honest, People from your guild didn't stop playing because of the recent changes, they left because they weren't 55 yet ( or maybe even 50 ) and they were horrible at the game.

You pretty much confirmed that you're a roleplay guild by saying this 

"I really DGAF if you think my guild is a roleplaying guild or that we're the "wow" type players, I'm telling you to mind your own goddamned "

By the way when you make bullshit claims on a public forums and someone starts questioning you, You need to be proper autistic to answer with "Mind your own business" If you really think s, then here's a suggestion. Stop posting on a public forum 

Yes, it is when I go through efforts to put a wall between my forum identity and my in game one.

Lets be honest, you're speculating and full of shit.

Good job though saying I'm autistic because I don't want to give you my guild name, I'll cry myself to sleep at night knowing that you think my guild is a bunch of role players.

Knowing my guild name isn't going to prove to you that we had a significant drop in membership that we recouped by absorbing other guilds that disbanded, but nice try.

Edited by bakimono
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not sure what problems you think they have caused.  Any issues that arose from this change can be squarely put on the shoulders of the developer/publisher/CMs for their lack of communication on their plans since the launch of the game.  There are several ways in which they could have avoided this.  They didn't do anything.

No, sorry. While you have a point, and there could have been a better communication, we also as individuals have control about our feelings and about how we act. We are the community of this game, we also have some responsability about the reputation of the game. Hell, there are some games i completely avoid not because of the developers, but because of the community. There were many overreactions over the subject that may have caused a negative impact. Dont get me wrong, you can protest, and express your mind about something if you dont like it, i support that, doesnt matter if i agree with you or not. But some people went kind of far, and not only in this forums. Personally cant be cool with that.

Well i just did, on the other hand i don't understand why they wouldn't simply state the actual price of the items on top of quoting the 5x week restriction. This is not really good PR.

Even the pro side was expecting 80-100 Millions a costume, so all in all, i personally consider we got it fair.

Yeah they could have stated em, but maybe there were reasons not to; they control the marketplace after all :) If you wanna know my thoughts, i expected low prices, they said they didnt want people to abuse the system and right now, and as how it is, it is what we got. I hope you enjoy the game again, muscarine ;) so far its a great one.