• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A Sad day for those hoping for a toxic player purge

206 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

>If it's not a guild that transfers 100 people from RU or KR to EU on day 1 then it's a casual guild.

This is the mindset of the zerg top guilds. Lol 

Implying a single guild was able to transfer 100 people from KR/RU to EU lol Funny how you blame a guy for being in a "Roleplayer" guild while yours is probably worse.

Btt: Lots of the "Top" guilds are loosing members Futi disbanded, heard Zero is struggling so are Divium, Casual, Avalon and many more.

Edited by GERstenk0rn

Posted

Wait and see..

Posted

the game still p2w anyway so why the apologie 

Posted

All you did for like a week was cause mass dramas and fights, then saying oh no on kr servers this stuff sells that much omg P2W P2W!

I’m going to quit now let’s all do paypal fraud backs in protest. You need to go to jail for being fraudist scumbags.

Then we have the people who thinks the minority is the majority of people and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Then we have the anti P2W SJW's who attacked all the people who didn’t care or was pro p2w by spelling police or outright harassment.

We don't need this crap to flood the board now be the bigger person and apologize to the devs cms and the mods for all the drama you caused over nothing.

If you don't agree leave cause we don't need toxic folk poisoning the rest of us with proper gander tactics like Nazi Germany.

Bizz_Art_point_godwin-6b297-1aa46.thumb.

Posted

Implying a single guild was able to transfer 100 people from KR/RU to EU lol

Funny how you blame a guy for being in a "Roleplayer" guild while yours is probably worse.

Btt: Lots of the "Top" guilds are loosing members Futi disbanded, heard Zero is struggling so are Divium, Casual and Avalon and many more.

Apologize to my eyeballs

Posted

>Calling me a stalker because i ask for proof

>NA BDO

>Says top page 2 and he's proud of it. 

Literally nothing of value has been lost. Go back to WoW

>Alustin, AKA the most irrelevant server on EU 

>Says people are leaving when he plays on a roleplayer server :^)

Say guy who made guild with advertisement like "We are a community of players that specializes in having fun while playing a video-game and not treating it like a full-time job" and is "a relaxed guild with a comfy attitude torwards the game". what a joke... If you are casual guild yourself dont make a joke from others who are in same boat then you...

Posted

Say guy who made guild with advertisement like "We are a community of players that specializes in having fun while playing a video-game and not treating it like a full-time job" and is "a relaxed guild with a comfy attitude torwards the game". what a joke... If you are casual guild yourself dont make a joke from others who are in same boat then you...

Hey... Not even in the same boat.

My guild is pretty active and pvp focused. I just didn't feel the need to give my guild info out, especially not to someone who has a gif of a loli anime character having sex.

They're a total hypocrite anyways, saying I wont back up my claims with information that wont even show what I said but then saying I'm asserting the game is dying by pointing out some people have quit over it.

1 person likes this

Posted

My guild is pretty active and pvp focused. I just didn't feel the need to give my guild info out, especially not to someone who has a gif of a loli anime character having sex.

#rekt

Posted

I guess all those quitting are eating crow right now. 

As predicted nobody is quitting.  The sky didn't fall.

Who will have to common decency to make a proper apology to the players and the Devs?

This one made me giggle. Head back to World of Warcraft kiddie. 

For those who actually logged in, you would have noticed the community was more serious about this than the forum community made it seem.

People started uninstalling the day after the announcement, Many people quit within the last week, even more quit BDO for good last night. Doesn't stop there, you will have the community bleed out throughout this week. 

There was another game which pulled the same stunt(Age of Conan), which had a extremely loyal ingame community. At first it was a monthly subscription based mmorpg and after it opened up a cash shop, then went f2p. Its basically been shut down for years. 

Posted

No, sorry. While you have a point, and there could have been a better communication, we also as individuals have control about our feelings and about how we act. We are the community of this game, we also have some responsability about the reputation of the game. Hell, there are some games i completely avoid not because of the developers, but because of the community. There were many overreactions over the subject that may have caused a negative impact. Dont get me wrong, you can protest, and express your mind about something if you dont like it, i support that, doesnt matter if i agree with you or not. But some people went kind of far, and not only in this forums. Personally cant be cool with that.

Yes, the community does have a tendency to split itself down the middle on any given issue and then dig a huge trench and hurl insults at each other. I mean, look at all the "I told you so" threads today. Those are not helpful either.  I don't know what specific overreactions you are talking about because I do try to stick to more moderate threads on these topics. It's good for sanity.

At the end of the day, though it again comes down to community management and proper public relations.  I was not here during beta, but I have since pretty much launch and people have regularly asserted that "Daum said there will be no P2W in our version" or "People won't be able to sell store items for in-game silver" and never has anyone from Daum said "Well, that's not what we said." So the expectation that this would not be in our version was there and nurtured by their silence. I also play ESO and I frequent their forums and the CMs there have a completely different relationship with the community.

Now, on a personal level, I don't care that you can trade real money for in-game silver. The pearl store was always on the P2W side of things for me and I accepted it as part of the game. But I'm a casual player (even though I play a lot) who enjoys the road, and I've only ever been at Sausans to discover the node and at Pirates to trade in my rum for the eye patch.  I understand why players who are competitive and belong to guilds that engage in Node and Conquest wars are upset about this and I feel for them. (And no, it's not because new/casual players will be able to compete with them, but that's an issue for another thread.)

When you say that some overreactions have caused a negative impact, do you mean that the youtube videos people posted would deter new players from joining?  I don't know if that's really going to be an issue, mainly because there aren't a lot of new players joining to begin with (though a couple of my guildies from another game are actually trying it out this month to see what they think).

So again, as a gaming company, it's Daum/Kakao/Pearl Abyss' job to manage their community and their expectations in such a way that people play the game and spend a reasonable amount of money on it.  If they care about longevity, then they may need to rethink how they are going about it.  If they only care that enough people buy the game, play for a week and then leave, then they can continue as they are.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Who will have to common decency to make a proper apology to the players and the Devs?

I have my own curiosity though. Where is the proof that it would not have ended differently other wise?

Edited by rSick

Posted

This one made me giggle. Head back to World of Warcraft kiddie. 

For those who actually logged in, you would have noticed the community was more serious about this than the forum community made it seem.

People started uninstalling the day after the announcement, Many people quit within the last week, even more quit BDO for good last night. Doesn't stop there, you will have the community bleed out throughout this week. 

There was another game which pulled the same stunt(Age of Conan), which had a extremely loyal ingame community. At first it was a monthly subscription based mmorpg and after it opened up a cash shop, then went f2p. Its basically been shut down for years. 

Proof?  Who left.  Who deleted their toons?  We have two guilds with 170 players one guild is hard core pvp.  No losses that I am aware of.  Veiled threats is what we saw. 

If you turn off the toxic world and channel chat the sky never fell.  It was just a bunch of vocal community organizers ranting about something without any facts. 

Another name caller.  Is that the mode of operation for people today.

I can't wait for the tears to hit the game.  Are you all going to quit again?  LMAO!

Posted (edited)

Proof?  Who left.  Who deleted their toons?  We have two guilds with 170 players one guild is hard core pvp.  No losses that I am aware of.  Veiled threats is what we saw. 

If you turn off the toxic world and channel chat the sky never fell.  It was just a bunch of vocal community organizers ranting about something without any facts. 

Another name caller.  Is that the mode of operation for people today.

I can't wait for the tears to hit the game.  Are you all going to quit again?  LMAO!

You are so salty... I understand that you are raging hard cause that ppl protest made prices lower then you were expecting them to be, but still real whales not care and sell their stuff when you can only dream about making billions from just few hundreds dollars investment...

Edited by Dorsai85

Posted (edited)

@klans10 got so rekt :) 

He/She also full of crap since over 10 people in Primordia left the game over this change.

Edited by Nekhii

Posted

You are so salty... I understand that you are raging hard cause that ppl protest made prices lower then you were expecting them to be, but still real whales not care and sell their stuff when you can only dream about making billions from just few hundreds dollars investment...

I wouldn't bother with that one. 

What they are truly mad about is now investing in a game that will no longer have a community anymore. The only people that will be left are those who already have an insane GS. Which basically means when they finally comes across another player ingame it will be a short fight.

Posted

...as if piss poor communication, betrayal of trust and RMT didn't actually happen. 9_9

Posted

Raging?  Hardly.  I never intended to sell anything.  This change was no big deal.  I have plenty of money.  I can make 150m to 300 mill a day if I want.

I am just sad that the toxic people are staying like most of us predicted.

Posted

@klans10 got so rekt :) 

He/She also full of crap since over 10 people in Primordia left the game over this change.

Omg 10 people. Games dead, time to go home everyone, nothing to see here... xD you people are killing me...

Posted

Of course not. Why do you think the devs called their bluff without so much as a second thought? xD

Posted

Of course not. Why do you think the devs called their bluff without so much as a second thought? xD

Its what happens when people literally QQ about something every week. After awhile you just gotta ignore it, which it seems they have. These people have never heard of the story the boy who cried wolf it seems :P

Posted

Or Henny Penny.

Posted

Bump as I have yet to see anyone from the anti-P2W crowd apologize.

Posted

People do quit on principle alone you as well not just what the final outcome was.

Alot will and have quit the game due to false promised and Daum going back on there word now numerous times.  This was the last straw for most.

80 mill a week isnt bad your right but the fact they were trying to go a diff route than kr and jp and then changed there minds for greed is what most are pissed about.

Posted

Bump as I have yet to see anyone from the anti-P2W crowd apologize.

Most have actually quit. Its weird. People holding themselves to their values and word.

Posted

Too bad people that are for P2W also talk trash as much as possible (I mean look at the last threads).

If you want someone to apology, tell kakao for not giving clear statements, explaining their intention and responding to any of the feedback or drama. Ignoring it fueled a lot of people who lost the trust in them. They are all at fault.

1 person likes this