• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A Sad day for those hoping for a toxic player purge

206 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly the mass drama could have been avoided with a few word from out sponsor.

2 people like this

Posted

Omg 10 people. Games dead, time to go home everyone, nothing to see here... xD you people are killing me...

How dumb are people really?

That was a reference to Klans trying to "debunk" that there are people who quit over the change.

Nobody has said the game is dying except you and Klans mistakenly arguing that others *did* say it.

Posted

People are always quitting games.  They were quitting long before this proposed change.  So what. 

People create unrealistic expectations for games and when something goes a bit wrong they bail.  Some people just power to the end and burn out in 2 months.  This happened a lot here.

Quitting on principal?  What did they prove?  Nothing.  The game is still here and 99 percent of the players are still here.

Hey if you don't get enjoyment out of the game then by all means leave.  No need to create a ton a drama to justify your decision to leave or use a change to justify your departure.  We don't really care.  I still challenge you to to post when a whale that bought something with their exchanged silver has any impact on your game play and how exactly you know that person was a so called whale.  You will never ever ever know. 

Posted

Alot will and have quit the game due to false promised and Daum going back on there word now numerous times.  

There were no false promises.

Daum didn't go back on their word.

Sorry, but you're wrong. I just hope that all those who said they were going to quit at least leave the forums. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

if you think nobody is quitting why did daum send that post about chargebacks i guess they did it for their health.

they lost a metric -----load of players over this

good luck to all the people that still play now that your competition has been virtually removed

Posted

There were no false promises.

Daum didn't go back on their word.

Sorry, but you're wrong. I just hope that all those who said they were going to quit at least leave the forums. :) 

lol your wrong dude...they made many posts and claims that they would not allow cash shop purchases ever in NA version because we wanted to be diff then kr/jp.  They were going to have cash shop but the na/eu communities said its not what we wanted so they said they would not have them here for our version EVER.  They went back on there word for that and MANY other things.

Posted

Honestly the mass drama could have been avoided with a few word from out sponsor.

Some how, I just don't agree with that.

I think it was PM_Jouska who updated the announcement and suddenly everyone who was against it, immediately used that against him. To me, no words can clarify the situation other than only to be ended up making it worst. It was wise, including all the mods and you guys as well, that they said no more after that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Drama caused over nothing ? Another person that think price will stay at 18kk haha, wait for it, wait for it

Thats the new straw for you guys isn't it lol.

Just wait JUST WAIT.  We will show you we were right!!!!

We will wait.  what happens when it doesn't change?  gonna come back here and say sorry?  no of course you wont you will grab another straw.

Posted

All you did for like a week was cause mass dramas and fights, then saying oh no on kr servers this stuff sells that much omg P2W P2W!

I’m going to quit now let’s all do paypal fraud backs in protest. You need to go to jail for being fraudist scumbags.

Then we have the people who thinks the minority is the majority of people and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Then we have the anti P2W SJW's who attacked all the people who didn’t care or was pro p2w by spelling police or outright harassment.

We don't need this crap to flood the board now be the bigger person and apologize to the devs cms and the mods for all the drama you caused over nothing.

If you don't agree leave cause we don't need toxic folk poisoning the rest of us with proper gander tactics like Nazi Germany.

No one is going to apologize for shit. If anyone should apologize it is Daum for thinking that our feedback actually mattered at all.

Posted

No, we won't. How do you know (if this 20mill is even a cap) that it's not BECAUSE we said NO that the cap is where it is?

no apologies will be given.

Posted

We will wait.  what happens when it doesn't change?

I think what happens is that not many people will waste their money buying stuff to sell to other people and the whole genius plan by Daum/Kakao to increase their revenue will fail.

But I may be wrong.

Posted

It's naive to think this will be the only patch towards p2w.

Personally I already quit and left my guild. However it's not only because of this, as I have played p2w games in the past.

Posted

Pretty sure if these protests didn't take place, the cash items would be selling at 100mill on auction house.

Posted

No nobody needs to apologize.

But whoever said that they were going to quit should quit, since they held Daum/Kakao accountable for not being honest.

Posted

I think what happens is that not many people will waste their money buying stuff to sell to other people and the whole genius plan by Daum/Kakao to increase their revenue will fail.

But I may be wrong.

Maybe.  but I dont think theres high demand.  Looking at the market right now.  Stuff is starting to build up and not sell.  We are only a few hours in.  Supply and demand.  If there is no demand no amount of cap increases will make people buy them off mp, actually would make them not buy.  If there is low demand at 20 million setting cap to 100 million will not make them magically sell.

Posted

Drama caused over nothing ? Another person that think price will stay at 18kk haha, wait for it, wait for it

but haven't the dyes been capped the same price for months?

Posted

You people that are on daums nuts so hard are more annoying than people speaking out against p2w.

1st of all the prices won't stay this low, 2nd of all sorry we are trying to protect the game because if you think this is as bad as the p2w will get you are severely mistaken. It will only get worse and worse

Posted

lol your wrong dude...they made many posts and claims that they would not allow cash shop purchases ever in NA version because we wanted to be diff then kr/jp.  

Link them please then, also if you're using the one from CBT they stated that this only applied to CBT. :) 

Posted

This isn't as bad as many of us originally feared.

HOWEVER: I lost 6 members from my guild due to the lack of communication from DAUM (An issue people have complained about since day 1 of release) where they basically rage quit enmass.

My guilds taken quite a hit simply due to mismanagement from those who implemented this feature, and I am totally looking forward to rebuilding our membercount /Sarcasm

1 person likes this

Posted

Just for S&G I checked your posting history and found 5 topics created by you during the drama largely for the purpose of trolling. Compared to my exactly zero topics created; tell me again what I should apologize for? 

1 person likes this

Posted

sadly that was only after the crap you anti-p2w was causeing.

Posted

sadly that was only after the crap you anti-p2w was causeing.

" but mooooomm he started it!!!!"

Posted

IDK guys, I just made 100mil from selling 5 ninja costumes (since no taxes on pearl items). And I'll be making another 100mil on Saturday, or more if the price starts to climb which it eventually will. This feels pretty P2W to me, so not sure what the anti-P2W crowd is supposed to apologize for?

Posted (edited)

It's naive to think this will be the only patch towards p2w.

Personally I already quit and left my guild. However it's not only because of this, as I have played p2w games in the past.

Go away if you already quit the game.  Your irrelevance is not needed.

Edited by Ciccina

Posted

Bizz_Art_point_godwin-6b297-1aa46.thumb.

Get outta here with that proper gander.