• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A Sad day for those hoping for a toxic player purge

206 posts in this topic

Posted

You people that are on daums nuts so hard are more annoying than people speaking out against p2w.

1st of all the prices won't stay this low, 2nd of all sorry we are trying to protect the game because if you think this is as bad as the p2w will get you are severely mistaken. It will only get worse and worse

Everyone who still has a "no-p2w" logo on their profile trying to desperately defend that this game is still/will be pay to win:

baby.thumb.jpg.ca9f85883ad7ef16d1e00a67c

Posted

B-but, b-but wait guys, It'll change!!!! We'll show you how right we were!

Bahahah, stay salty poor kids.

Posted

Just gonna repost what I posted in another thread, especially considering the confirmed 5 item limit per week. I'll highlight the more relevant portion for people to read.

Even assuming we get a 5 item limit to sell per week (its apparently 5 per month on KR) that is 500 million silver a week. Sure that can buy you several PRI pieces of gear, but that is crap tier compared to a lot of other people on the game. Not to mention that 500 million per week is only going to get you 1 piece of TRI Boss Armor per week off the Marketplace, of course this is assuming there is even a TRI piece of boss armor available on the Marketplace that wouldn't already get sniped or bought through preorder.

Now even if you use that 500 million to get 5 pieces of boss armor off the Night Vendor you still have to upgrade it, which means buying black stones, failstacking, buying memory fragments, getting shards, etc all for the sake of getting to +15 and then PRI, DUO, TRI etc and you used at least 100 mil for that 1 individual piece of boss armor. Which leaves the rest to be used for purchases the black stones, shards, memory fragments, etc for upgrade purposes.

So by that math...that is one piece (maybe) of DUO/TRI Boss armor (if you're lucky btw) per week.

People get two pieces DUO/TRI in that same amount of time or less depending on their RNG. Big factor there. RNG. RNG still plays a significant role and even if you force enhance to TET you're still eating 100 durability each and every time which is 100 memory fragments, which right now that would be about 75 mil per 100 Memory Fragments to repair back to full durability on a piece of Boss Armor.

Now say they make it so it is 5 items per month that you can sell from the Cash shop. That'd be 1 piece of boss armor bought and upgraded -per month-.

So say with that system, 5 per month, which nets you 500 million silver (based on current KR costume prices on the Marketplace) you would need to dedicated all of that, even if just buying a TRI/TET Boss armor/Accessory/Weapon off the Marketplace, to roughly -ONE- individual piece of gear per month.

1 Month for TRI Weapon
1 Month for TRI Secondary Weapon
1 Month for TRI Boss Armor Helmet

1 Month for TRI Boss Armor Chest
1 Month for TRI Boss Armor Gloves
1 Month for TRI Boss Armor Boots
1 Month for 1 TRI Witch/Whale Earring
1 Month for 1 TRI Witch/Whale Earring
1 Month for 1 TRI Mark of Shadow
1 Month for 1 TRI Mark of Shadow
1 Month for TRI Tree Spirit Belt/Basilisk Belt
1 Month for TRI Ogre Ring

Now assuming someone only went with Pay 2 Win, which is the worry here mind you, it would take them literally an entire year to get fully decked out in TRI when people are likely already running with more than one piece of TET gear and more than enough have several TRI pieces.

Feel free to change the "month" to "weeks" and it's 12 weeks to do that. Which is about 3 months. We've had Valencia and +20 available for a little over a month now.

Not even the majority of KR players are sitting on PEN (+20) gear and they've had the ability to sell costumes since the game launched over there -2 years ago-.

How exactly is this change going to make people Pay 2 Win?

Posted

65c9d9f9c73a16d0ed917cd6ca9063a8e633049b

Posted

All you did for like a week was cause mass dramas and fights, then saying oh no on kr servers this stuff sells that much omg P2W P2W!

I’m going to quit now let’s all do paypal fraud backs in protest. You need to go to jail for being fraudist scumbags.

Then we have the people who thinks the minority is the majority of people and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Then we have the anti P2W SJW's who attacked all the people who didn’t care or was pro p2w by spelling police or outright harassment.

We don't need this crap to flood the board now be the bigger person and apologize to the devs cms and the mods for all the drama you caused over nothing.

If you don't agree leave cause we don't need toxic folk poisoning the rest of us with proper gander tactics like Nazi Germany.

It's the players who have voiced their opinions. Comparing them to Nazi's or SJW's for voicing their opinion is pretty messed up. Majority of players didn't want this change, so yes the forums got flooded with justified protest. The fact you wanted to make the majority shut up about their opinion makes you yourself look like a SJW / Nazi more than anyone else.

2 people like this

Posted

Thats the new straw for you guys isn't it lol.
Just wait JUST WAIT.  We will show you we were right!!!!

We will wait.  what happens when it doesn't change?  gonna come back here and say sorry?  no of course you wont you will grab another straw.

I'm pretty sure you are a normal person and that you know how it was for every new item added into the game. Remember hard/sharp crystal ?

I can tell you from now that it won't stay 18kk. If i'm wrong ? Then feel free to quote me later and i will admit i was wrong and say sorry, i'm not one of these people that can't say sorry.

Posted

hahahah lol OP asking people to apologize for drama when he was one of the main baiters making threads to bait and piss off anti p2w supporters,  which resulted in more drama.

Posted

Agreed.  Not wanting P2W doesn't mean you hate capitalism and are a feminazi BLM wackjob.  

It's the players who have voiced their opinions. Comparing them to Nazi's or SJW's for voicing their opinion is pretty messed up. Majority of players didn't want this change, so yes the forums got flooded with justified protest. The fact you wanted to make the majority shut up about their opinion makes you yourself look like a SJW / Nazi more than anyone els

Posted

but I dont think theres high demand.  Looking at the market right now.  Stuff is starting to build up and not sell.  We are only a few hours in.  Supply and demand.  If there is no demand no amount of cap increases will make people buy them off mp, actually would make them not buy.  If there is low demand at 20 million setting cap to 100 million will not make them magically sell.

Low demand ? Items stacking ? You are on Jordine right ? You probably missed something then.
Been like this the server is up, people can barely grab a costume since items are even bought during B time :

0fab469680c1d3105221560102cab992.png

Posted

It's naive to think this will be the only patch towards p2w.

Personally I already quit and left my guild. However it's not only because of this, as I have played p2w games in the past.

Poor baby

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm pretty sure you are a normal person and that you know how it was for every new item added into the game. Remember hard/sharp crystal ?

I can tell you from now that it won't stay 18kk. If i'm wrong ? Then feel free to quote me later and i will admit i was wrong and say sorry, i'm not one of these people that can't say sorry.

You can type a "m" instead of two "k"s you know. Everyone will understand.

Posted

With the lack of transparency.. of course people are going to speculate and react the way they did.  I'm still on the fence for this.  But they did say they are going to be monitoring the marketplace... so obviously they are going to make changes.  Not sure why people would sell stuff for as low as 5M silver when that can be farmed up in a few hours.  You don't have to be geared out the ass to gain that amount, just invest energy into a node and kill those monsters and turn in their bundled rewards.

But go on... keep fighting!

924322.gif?b64lines=IEZJR0hUIQogRklHSFQh

Posted

All you did for like a week was cause mass dramas and fights, then saying oh no on kr servers this stuff sells that much omg P2W P2W!

I’m going to quit now let’s all do paypal fraud backs in protest. You need to go to jail for being fraudist scumbags.

Then we have the people who thinks the minority is the majority of people and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Then we have the anti P2W SJW's who attacked all the people who didn’t care or was pro p2w by spelling police or outright harassment.

We don't need this crap to flood the board now be the bigger person and apologize to the devs cms and the mods for all the drama you caused over nothing.

If you don't agree leave cause we don't need toxic folk poisoning the rest of us with proper gander tactics like Nazi Germany.

Did you consider the possibility that was our reaction that kept the prizes low?....at least for now. Also the major problem still remains we almost got the same cash shop model with the f2p version of the game.....the only deference now is that we payed what others in korea or russsia get for free.So there is no real reason to apologize to the company they broke all their promises . Furthermore is really hard for me to trust them that they will keep the prizes at that no p2w lvl.

Posted

No, we don't.

Posted

Drama caused over nothing ? Another person that think price will stay at 18kk haha, wait for it, wait for

actually price is gona stay 20kk the 100kk costumes will come with awakening and the game is definitely going p2w

Posted

Some how, I just don't agree with that.

I think it was PM_Jouska who updated the announcement and suddenly everyone who was against it, immediately used that against him. To me, no words can clarify the situation other than only to be ended up making it worst. It was wise, including all the mods and you guys as well, that they said no more after that.

no, the issue was how vague they were. they should have explained the whole system, then i believe there would have been less issue.

Posted

You can type a "m" instead of two "k"s you know. Everyone will understand.

It's not because you don't understand that others won't, k = 000 and it's pretty common "language" in MMO.

Posted

Maybe.  but I dont think theres high demand.  Looking at the market right now.  Stuff is starting to build up and not sell.  We are only a few hours in.  Supply and demand.  If there is no demand no amount of cap increases will make people buy them off mp, actually would make them not buy.  If there is low demand at 20 million setting cap to 100 million will not make them magically sell.

Don't know what server you are on but on Jordine the items are leaving the market as fast as they are coming in.

Posted

Just gonna repost what I posted in another thread, especially considering the confirmed 5 item limit per week. I'll highlight the more relevant portion for people to read.

You fail to see there are still people running around without boss gears/weapons and full tris due to lack of silver

Why are you comparing full tris to people with full pens. BTW those people on KR with PENs spend thousands of $$$ into the game, and you also failed to address that.

Posted

sadly this will not happen because most of them are stuck up self entitled spoiled little brats

Posted

Thats the new straw for you guys isn't it lol.
Just wait JUST WAIT.  We will show you we were right!!!!

We will wait.  what happens when it doesn't change?  gonna come back here and say sorry?  no of course you wont you will grab another straw.

Apologies for what? and this is exactly what I was afraid of. Yes to me getting an extra 90 mill a week for scraps in real life is Pay 2 Win. I don't like it, I am not in support of it. Was I on here screaming at everyone for past week, nope, there is no point. But what happened today is exactly what I thought would happen, and I'm not happy.

The flip side of the argument to me is still this:  This game, even with its new mechanic, is still less pay 2 win than any game I can think of currently. I applaud Daum / PA for doing things to keep gold sellers out of this game, that actually means a lot to me. I would rather send money to the developers pockets than gold farmers, so I can honestly say that they have done a great job with that. So while I may slow down the money I have spent on this game (too much to be proud of), I don't see me stopping purchases all together, because I love this game, i enjoy it, and im not going to limit my experience just because they did something i don't agree with, when in other ways they have exceeded my expectations.

Posted

You fail to see there are still people running around without boss gears/weapons and full tris due to lack of silver

Why are you comparing full tris to people with full pens. BTW those people on KR with PENs spend thousands of $$$ into the game, and you also failed to address that.

Except the gaming culture in KR is different, that money being spent is likely for playing in PC cafes which is one of the primary ways people game in Korea.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4wfxrv/debunking_kr_bdo_is_dead_with_facts_and_data_how/

As for your other points no I didn't address that because that is not the concern, the concern was that people would instantly be able to pay their way to getting full TRI or TET or PEN just by paying money in a very short amount of time. If you are lacking silver in this game it is because you are either spending it on silly things when you don't need to spend it or you are not actually spending that much time grinding for levels or using workers to fuel your economy which means that is their own fault for that and it has nothing to do with "pay2win" as a problem.

Don't miss the point of the post. The point is that people are claiming that you would be able to sell costumes on the market and instantly get enough money to be able to gear themselves out in a very short amount of time which is completely untrue if you look at the restrictions in place and the actual cost of items for silver.

Posted

you are the minority, and a retarded one at that. Nuff said

Posted

Some how, I just don't agree with that.

I think it was PM_Jouska who updated the announcement and suddenly everyone who was against it, immediately used that against him. To me, no words can clarify the situation other than only to be ended up making it worst. It was wise, including all the mods and you guys as well, that they said no more after that.

This guy gets it.