• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A Sad day for those hoping for a toxic player purge

206 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah you should've read the following posts aswell before replying, man

I did, too many tears, you should write a novel based on it, publish it, make money and spend it in the cash shop.

Posted

I did, too many tears, you should write a novel based on it, publish it, make money and spend it in the cash shop.

Show me where you found them tears you're talking about

Claiming I got schooled by someone who couldn't quote the sentence I was referring to, have you tried doing stand-up?

Posted

Show me where you found them tears you're talking about
Claiming I got schooled by someone who couldn't quote the sentence I was referring to, have you tried doing stand-up?

Yes, please keep going, it helps with your novel! More material!

Posted

I can not say I care either way, this game will die soon like every other 1990s rip offs of everquest which is too cheap and unskilled to make a 2016 game.  So those quiting are getting a head start on everyone else, those that stay will quit soon to join them.

@detached This dude Kasathar is just a troll, same guy you see in general chat in game bringing up racist remarks just to get people going.  I would suggest ignoring, avoid momma's basement self loathing syndrome he has.

To the point of the thread, the fact people staying does not prove anything.  It means only two things, neither is that the game is a good one.  You have the classic WoW effect, where people have put so much in they will stay instead of starting over until it dies or that people have friends they log on to hang with and it has zero to do with game.

1 person likes this

Posted

OP, you'll be hard pressed to see any of them admit they were wrong, let alone apologize for plaguing this forum with childish tantrums, flooding their own topics and hijacking legitimate ones for their agenda. 

So many of them are hypocrites now.  How many claimed they were going to quit when this happened? and how many that they were going to chargeback?  That was a statement of intent. Much like the one statement by Daum that they all quoted and held fast to.  They are exactly what they claimed Daum to be if they do not quit and chargeback now.  Cash to game-currency happened. Degree of p2w was an invalid point before we saw the numbers, so it doesn't apply now. Don't say you're going to do one thing and then change your mind because the circumstances changed, it's not allowed. 

Posted

To the point of the thread, the fact people staying does not prove anything.  It means only two things, neither is that the game is a good one.  You have the classic WoW effect, where people have put so much in they will stay instead of starting over until it dies or that people have friends they log on to hang with and it has zero to do with game.

But it does prove something, it proves people are fickle with their threats and all of this "do xyz or we will leave" should be ignored just like we were all saying with the P2W rants.

Posted

so if "can't be sold during launch phase" gets updated to "can't be sold" then the only new information is the removal of the "launch phase", which would mean it can't be sold under any circumstances, would it not?
Edit: I mentioned the jouska interview saying that he & thus daum aswell defined selling pearl items on MP as p2w, not that he said it'll never ever happen

But that's not what happened, it was added because people kept asking.

"can't" is also not a definite time period. If they said "You can'
t make a Dark Elf" now it doesn't make them a liar when it comes out.

Which interview? Please show it to me, I cited you the docgotgame part which is where people claim that statement came from.

Posted

they did communicate.  They said this change was going in today.  You all just thought you would change their minds with your histronic drama.  I had no problem lwhatso ever understanding what was going to happen. 

I don't know who you mean by "you all", since I don't care either way.

But since I joined these forums around launch, many times people posted things along the lines of "P2W will not be in our version, it's why we are B2P." This was based on ambiguous comments made by the developer/publisher/translator.  If they really intended to just make our game KR version B, they had an obligation to correct these people the minute they got that impression.  They didn't do that. So no, announcing this change a week before it's supposed to happen (and if you think they really wanted feedback on the decision, you would be wrong), is not "Communicating" in any way that would have mitigated this drama.

Posted

I guess all those quitting are eating crow right now. 

As predicted nobody is quitting.  The sky didn't fall.

Who will have to common decency to make a proper apology to the players and the Devs?

Games Dying Fam R.I.P. BDO 2016

Posted (edited)

As predicted nobody is quitting.

You didn't predict shit.  And Polls are showing otherwise with just as many of us on  hiatus 

Try getting out of Heidel, maybe you'll notice it too if you're not too inept at observations

Edited by iller

Posted

More people hanging around the marketplace vendors than I have seen in a long time.  I have been from Valencia to Calpheon today.  More people than usual.  So yeah.  whoever quit had little impact on the game.

When did a poll become fact?

What are you on Hiatus for?

I did not predict shit but I said numerous time that most people would not quit. 

Posted

Link them please then, also if you're using the one from CBT they stated that this only applied to CBT. :) 

I am also waiting for a link to prove these claims.

To me the "Game stated it would never go P2W" = "Hands up don't shoot". They are both based of propaganda lies repeated so many times by mindless parrots, it is now presented as fact.

Posted

lol you anti-p2w people are spineless, I'm going to quit if this P2W patch comes out!

Quit already cause its happened :P

Posted

Also, I'm pretty sure the OP is trolling, but if they're serious then they're stupid because nobody owes them an apology for expressing their views and providing feedback. If people really hate seeing others provide feedback, then they shouldn't visit the forum.. Or maybe they should cover their eyes and ears. :3

They're forgetting PM_Jouska actually asked for everyone to provide feedback, too..

@Everyone saying "nobody quit" and "we knew they'd still buy the costumes" - no you didn't, and you still don't. While there are people purchasing pearl items, you don't know whether they're the same people who stated they were going to quit no matter what if these changes were introduced. Also, it's plain to see that everyone who said they were going to quit, did indeed quit, because plenty of users who opposed this change have stopped posting on the forums.

Posted

Also, it's plain to see that everyone who said they were going to quit, did indeed quit, because plenty of users who opposed this change have stopped posting on the forums.

I am sure some of them are too busy camping marketplace.

Posted

I am sure some of them are too busy camping marketplace.

Many of them stopped posting before the patch was even released.

Posted

Apologies would be pointless at this stage anyway, whatever amount of perceived damage could be done, has been done.

Some of the comments regarding this update were far from what most civilised societies would call feedback and that applies to both sides in my opinion.

As for quitting players, I'm sure some did indeed quit, one of our guildies was in our discord just two hours ago lamenting the fact that he didn't wait before destroying his rings and earrings before uninstalling and then we have a couple of other guildie's that threw the 'i quit if this happens' posts out on a few threads and two of those listed multiple pets just this morning. 

Everyone and plenty are not synonymous.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why would people need to apologize? Little did people know that the 20m cap was heavily influenced by all those violent feedback.

Posted

Many of them stopped posting before the patch was even released.

Why dont you give some actual numbers and post some kind of proof instead of claiming "many" and "plenty" just because it suits your agenda?

Posted

Why dont you give some actual numbers and post some kind of proof instead of claiming "many" and "plenty" just because it suits your agenda?

You can see for yourself if you've been active this past week.. There was an initial outcry the first few days that eventually subsided around Monday with less anti-P2W topics being created and less arguments against this change being posted.

Posted

You can see for yourself if you've been active this past week.. There was an initial outcry the first few days that eventually subsided around Monday with less anti-P2W topics being created and less arguments against this change being posted.

Or just maybe some of the drama queens realized how silly they sound and stopped embarrassing themselves? I have nothing against feedback and complains but what was going on here this past week is more akin to 3rd grade soap opera. Maybe they run out of "arguments" when they saw none is really paying attention to their temper tantrums. 

You have just as much "proof" of them quitting as I have for them sitting on the market place trying to snipe their shiny new costume. I dont want to make callouts but I just saw a member of "top lead resistance" guild on Jordine in channel chat......

seYfjD1.jpg

Posted

You have just as much "proof" of them quitting as I have for them sitting on the market place trying to snipe their shiny new costume. I dont want to make callouts but I just saw a member of "top lead resistance" guild on Jordine in channel chat......

lol ok

Posted

I guess all those quitting are eating crow right now. 

As predicted nobody is quitting.  The sky didn't fall.

Who will have to common decency to make a proper apology to the players and the Devs?

u should get banned <3

Posted (edited)

You didn't predict shit.  And Polls are showing otherwise with just as many of us on  hiatus 

Try getting out of Heidel, maybe you'll notice it too if you're not too inept at observations

I have to agree look at the numbers on the top 10 guilds on your server they will be filling the slots fast but most lost about 20 percent. Personally I am stil watching to see if the cost of pearl items rises. At the moment the people selling stuff on the market, which is somehow a lot, are mental.

Edited by trixsterjl

Posted

Also, I'm pretty sure the OP is trolling, but if they're serious then they're stupid because nobody owes them an apology for expressing their views and providing feedback. If people really hate seeing others provide feedback, then they shouldn't visit the forum.. Or maybe they should cover their eyes and ears. :3

They're forgetting PM_Jouska actually asked for everyone to provide feedback, too..

While no one owes any apology for views and feedback, and those people that provided it in a civilized manner were fine.  However, I wouldn't call the tantrums, insults, hijacked and derailing of legitimate topics, spamming the forums with repeat posts as just "expressing their views and providing feedback". And this was before they even knew facts.   Jouska asked for feedback in the topic provided, not for everyone to lose their minds and make the rest of the forums an unwelcome mess of hate.  There's a rather large difference. If people are really going to lose their minds and resort to tantrums because a game made a change, maybe the internet and/or gaming isn't for them. There's a lot of things that change. 

2 people like this