• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Rise of the amount of chargebacks (p2w update)

729 posts in this topic

Posted

None of us has a legitimate way to get a refund, end of story. You can charge back and maybe get money back, but most likely you wont see a dime and get your account banned, who cares.

if there will be too much chargebacks Visa&Mastercard can block them for a while.

Posted

I dont get ppl who charge back after months of playing the game... its like you buy a movie ticket and when you saw the movie you didnt like it because "it wasnt as good as it advertised" so you demand a refund... 3 month later.... =_=

Movies don't scam you

Posted

Movies don't scam you

=_=.... really? Just watched Secret life of Pets because the advertisement made it seem like its so good... it was the worst 2 hours of my life that i wont get back...

Posted (edited)

Just a word of advice for future posts, but it's best if you leave the personal attacks until the end of the post so that you are guaranteed to get a reply. Starting off with them shows the person replying that not only can you not control your emotions but that your argument isn't build on stable ground.

"NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU POST!"

"But I'm going to reply to you anyway..."

Glad you cared enough my friend. :) 

:) 

They're the same company, rebranded under a new name. You can call it an Aubergine or an Eggplant, it's still that long black phallic shaped vegetable. :) 

They are world-wide, don't think anyone was arguing that they're not. The point is that charge-backs have a 180 period before they're fully settled, not 11 days or whatever PayPal states. 

Odd that someone posting on the forums is ruining your gaming experience, are you sure that it's not because people typing words on a Vietnamese rice exchange forum affect you personally? :) 

Quick question, where's the false advertisement? They never said that there would NEVER be cash shop items in the marketplace, they merely said that IF they did allow it there would be limitations to prevent P2W....which is what they've done. :) 

So, I've remained civil whereas you're using personal attacks as much as Bakimono uses logical fallacies, yet I am the one who's raging? Riiiiiiight. I'm definetly not sitting in my duck pajamas eating porridge and smiling gently. God no, I'm smashing my flat up in rage. :) As for loneliness, who can be lonely when they've got duck pajamas with duck slippers to match? You're crazy!

"Plunge is just this amazing guy (or grill) who enjoys proving people wrong on the forums. Thanks Obama" ~ Donald Trump 2016

Surely if I didn't have a brain I wouldn't be able to co-ordinate typing the keys with my fingers, right?  

Actually....it's not.....Norway isn't part of the EU....so....wow....this is embarrassing for you...I'm guessing you're going to claim you were talking about the contient of Euorpe, but then why use EU when it stands for European Union; which Norway isn't part of. 

You know that the EU and US have different laws and if you live in one you're not governed by another, right? :) 

My daddy this, my daddy that...yeh well my daddy could beat up your daddy! :) Gonna take whatever you say with a heavy dose of salt as long as you keep saying things like "Yeh well my daddy's friend is a lawyer", it sounds more like a valley girl screeching at someone because they sc-----d her car. 

So...why are you quoting me? o.O

So what you're saying is that I must be forced to agree with you because your daddy's friend is a lawyer and you like to insult people? Okay mate! 

Actually, I feel good about myself regardless as I'm an amazing person. :) 

Wow! All this projecting! 

136.gif

Hold up, since when did you become a person of authority? Also...both my parents are....well...dead.......DEAD PROUD OF ME THAT IS! PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :) 

That's odd, I thought this was the BDO forums but it seems to be the waiting line to go into the first Psych 101 class of the semester. :) 

You type way too much for me to actually care, HAVE FUN PSEUDO MODERN HUMANOID, for the time you spend typing this crap on forums and the amount of post you have, you proved me right. Whether my "attacks" are personal or not, its a fair indication of your persistent behavior of annoyance and ignorance. BOO HOO somebody hurt you :) LOL

AND I QUOTE YOU BECAUSE I CAN DUMBO! EU ALSO MEANS EUROPE , the UNION CAME AFTER THE CONTINENT, EU can mean either one, nowadays not everyone uses EUR. GET OFF THE HIGH HORSE NOOB!

Edited by ZyconXSC

Posted (edited)

=_=.... really? Just watched Secret life of Pets because the advertisement made it seem like its so good... it was the worst 2 hours of my life that i wont get back...

But what if they messed up and after the pause they play the second of another movie.

Would you just sit it out? I mean... U saw first half :D

Edited by Hyppocritten

Posted

But what if they messed up and after the pause they play the second of another movie.

Would you just sit it out? I mean... U saw first half :D

what do you mean? second half of another movie? sure. depend on if its good or not, or just surprise me. but the point here is bdo is still bdo... it never changed into another game. if you call it p2w it was p2w from the beginning.

Posted

what do you mean? second half of another movie? sure. depend on if its good or not, or just surprise me. but the point here is bdo is still bdo... it never changed into another game. if you call it p2w it was p2w from the beginning.

I'm being an arse but what if they cut out 20 minutes and suddenly you are (fighting in an 0% xp loss enviremont, sorry) at the end of the movie :P

Posted

I'm being an arse but what if they cut out 20 minutes and suddenly you are (fighting in an 0% xp loss enviremont, sorry) at the end of the movie :P

wont be at the end of the movie tho... because the effect wasnt great... it was more like parts of the movie that were cool but editor cut it out because director deemed those shots werent appropriate for all the other versions of the movie that they release into different regions. Or the tester for pre-screening of this movie said those shots were no good, and the director decided to lose these shots.

Posted

people aren't asking for refunds cause they dont like BDO. Many of us still love the game. However, a lot of us are still leaving due to the sheer disrespect and disregard kakao has shown for it's players. I've never made a paypal claim in my life, and I've wasted a lot of money on games I didn't like. This is different it's a case of misleading and/or false advertisement

Now for your example if you walked in sat down to see Secret life of Pets, 30 minutes into the movie the sound goes out and they don't fix it. You gonna sit there and watch the rest of the movie, or are you gonna go ask for a refund? 

If you asked for a refund I could say that's fraud cause you go to WATCH movies not listen to movies right?  You can still watch the movie.  That's an asinine argument I know that, and that's about the kind of rebuttal daum is working with.

Posted

One problem. In the U.S all the company has to do is refute your chargeback then its over. You are credited the money instantly, then the company tells the bank a few days later that it was a legitimate purchase then the money is yanked back out of your account. The email the OP posted is actually correct and good advice.

If you don't like what has happened just quit. You wont get your money back in the U.S.

Posted

people aren't asking for refunds cause they dont like BDO. Many of us still love the game. However, a lot of us are still leaving due to the sheer disrespect and disregard kakao has shown for it's players. I've never made a paypal claim in my life, and I've wasted a lot of money on games I didn't like. This is different it's a case of misleading and/or false advertisement

Now for your example if you walked in sat down to see Secret life of Pets, 30 minutes into the movie the sound goes out and they don't fix it. You gonna sit there and watch the rest of the movie, or are you gonna go ask for a refund? 

If you asked for a refund I could say that's fraud cause you go to WATCH movies not listen to movies right?  You can still watch the movie.  That's an asinine argument I know that, and that's about the kind of rebuttal daum is working with.

BDO sound is working fine so gtfo pleb

Posted

I dont understand why non daum players are giving so much of a crap about this topic, if these guys wanna charge back let them do it. Like holy shit

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I dont understand why non daum players are giving so much of a crap about this topic, if these guys wanna charge back let them do it. Like holy shit

6414464.jpg

Edited by Higira

Posted (edited)

they are called white knights

white-knight.jpg?w=490&h=400

in this case, Daum/Kakao is their women.

Edited by Seinfeld

Posted

BDO sound is working fine so gtfo pleb

you clearly missed the point of my post. The game offered now is NOT what I paid for. hence the disputes from thousands of people

One problem. In the U.S all the company has to do is refute your chargeback then its over. You are credited the money instantly, then the company tells the bank a few days later that it was a legitimate purchase then the money is yanked back out of your account. The email the OP posted is actually correct and good advice.

If you don't like what has happened just quit. You wont get your money back in the U.S.

One more person that doesn't not understand chargebacks vs paypal disputes LOL my god this forum is so dumb and un-informed

1 person likes this

Posted

OP is mega whale. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Posted (edited)

B2P that converted to F2P + P2W is false advertisement.

you dont even try to make sense do you.

nJjFBv4.jpg

just vomiting loaded abbrevations in a thread doenst cuts it.

Edited by Nirax

Posted

just vomiting loaded abbrevations

That's what you do right now.

Posted (edited)

That's what you do right now.

your sentence makes again no sense as i was not using abbrevations. that "no, you!" works maybe in kindergarden. grow up and learn some basic argumentation.

Edited by Nirax

Posted (edited)

they are called white knights

white-knight.jpg?w=490&h=400

in this case, Daum/Kakao is their women.

at this point i think they are here, cos some of this community members are straight liars about whole situation, not to mention they are trying to convince some people (instead of doing that themselves) to do a chargeback that can backfire..

I dislike this game personally, i have played this piece of shit for 2 weeks, just to discover how linear and unimaginative it is, still i am with stupid ass daum on this case cos they are in the right.

Edited by Menor

Posted

your sentence makes again no sense

Same as your sentences

Posted

So everyonbe comminting chargeback fraud has already packed their bags and quit right? Cause once processed you wont be staying so why not just piss off now you conartists?

Posted (edited)

I can't say for sure, I am not all that familiar with UK laws or credit reporting.
In the US any company that can send you to collections can likewise damage your credit.

Yeah likewise I don't know the US. I just know PayPal are full of shit and I despise them.

But I don't condone chargeback knee jerk reactions by people.

100m a week is hardly p2w. I don't exactly agree with value pack 30% market fee though. But Daum are skirting a veeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyy fine line right now.

Edited by Jack Sparrow

Posted

Are people wanting a chargeback on the original money they paid for a game? If so, they have no chance. How many years did it take Steam to make refunds available? and even then its only in the first 2 hours of playing the game. If your wanting a charge back from something you paid for a long time ago its probably not going to happen.

I don't really no why people are going so far as chargebacks anyways. Its one thing to disagree with the direction a game is going. But this game isnt a subscription game and you can stop playing at any time.

For the record I've paid for 2 copies of this game for me and my girlfriend and we still love playing it together. I like it that the game doesnt just focus on pvp. That there are other activities to do. Also this game as the most character slots I've seen in any free or paid for game.

Posted

Yeah likewise I don't know the US. I just know PayPal are full of shit and I despise them.

But I don't condone chargeback knee jerk reactions by people.

100m a week is hardly p2w. I don't exactly agree with value pack 30% market fee though. But Daum are skirting a veeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyy fine line right now.

I don't really bother with the whole "it's p2w" distinction.

Selling cash shop items freely is a line in the sand for me. I already was displeased with dyes.