• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Rise of the amount of chargebacks (p2w update)

729 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Plunge I'm done, you are listing the TOTAL REVENUE for KAKAO CORP + SUB + ENT, what the hell is wrong with you lol. If you're honestly just going to twist everything people say and use untruths then go right on ahead, I don't got time like you to go on pictures and edit screenshots and upload them, you got way too much time. Are you even playing the game? I don't think so, lol. Meh, happy camping, I'm never going to talk to troll bait stuff like this again. Do you even know the difference in Consolidated vs Separate Financial Statements? Lmao, I'm so done, this is like talking to 12 year olds about Uni. OH YEA, SO NICE OF YOU TO USE THE CONSOLIDATED VERSION, LOL, and the gall to use that useless data. My post are such a crime against humanity oh wow, you should add that's YOUR OPINION, because apparently I'm getting likes each day on my posts. So much for a crime right? Lol.

Since this is the last time I'd be replying to fools and blasphemy spewing morons. I guess I'll repeat myself once more although I really hate reiterating and repeating stuff.

Net Profit Q1 : 23,353 <- MORE

Net Profit Q2 : 3157 <- LESS

EBITDA Q1: 48,112 <- MORE

EBITDA Q2: 33,804 <- LESS

Operating Profit Margin:

Q1 29,958/15% <- MORE

Q2 15,105/7% <- LESS

Edit: EBITDA = Earnings Before Interest Taxes Depreciation Amortization

ALL are in the SEPARATED Financial Report, because THAT is KAKAO as its own COMPANY without its subsidiaries you ignoramus maximus.

http://www.kakaocorp.com/upload_resources/ir/siljeok/siljeok_20160811080951_2.pdf

LEARN TO SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE FOR THE LOVE OF MOM OR DOGS OR WHATEVER GODS

Edited by ZyconXSC
1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry I don't want to read all pages. I stopped at the second or third page. I wanted to spend more money on this game but now its over. Scam someone else. I won't support Pay to win. Good luck everyone. If anyone gets sued make a post and start a class action lawsuit. Many angry customers will follow you.

And what happens if you lose that lawsuit, good luck paying up the trouble of wasting daum time cause your too delusion on what you assume is P2W.

True P2W games allow you to buy power directly from the cash shop that either is or not obtainable thru in game. And since people could sell cash shop items for silver and use that silver in who knows what ways possible, how could you directly assume that every whale out there is spending it on best gear rather than maybe on mount or maybe spends it on a boat or whatever. Its a lost battle for consumer anyway, so just deal with it!!

Posted (edited)

Plunge I'm done, you are listing the TOTAL REVENUE for KAKAO CORP + SUB + ENT,

I'm not doing that though, you claimed that I'm looking at the investor's copy when we're both using the same link and both images have the same numbers. I get that you need to lie to prove your point, but there's no need to do it so blatantly. :) 

what the hell is wrong with you lol. If you're honestly just going to twist everything people say and use untruths then go right on ahead, I don't got time like you to go on pictures and edit screenshots and upload them, you got way too much time.

You mean you don't have time to supply evidence? Yeh I know you don't. Odd that you have the time to keep typing "I'm going out, yet here you are still replying". :) 

Are you even playing the game?

Some people can afford more than one screen. :) 

I don't think so, lol. Meh, happy camping, I'm never going to talk to troll bait stuff like this again.

Your choice my friend, I'm going to believe it's because I've proven you wrong so much. :) 

Do you even know the difference in Consolidated vs Separate Financial Statements? Lmao, I'm so done, this is like talking to 12 year olds about Uni. OH YEA, SO NICE OF YOU TO USE THE CONSOLIDATED VERSION, LOL, and the gall to use that useless data. My post are such a crime against humanity oh wow, you should add that's YOUR OPINION, because apparently I'm getting likes each day on my posts. So much for a crime right? Lol.

Are, are you really using likes on your post to validate your points? You have 7 likes out of 17 posts, which is a rate of 0.411 likes per post whereas I have 1,891 likes out of 2,459 posts which is a rate of 0.769 likes per post.

Ignoring the fact that using likes as a way to validate your post is ridiculous, using your own "logic" does this mean that I'm right and you're wrong? :) 

Since this is the last time I'd be replying to fools and blasphemy spewing morons.

This what amuses me, you cry about ad hominems but then use them in every single one of your posts. Do you know what bad hominem means? :) 

I guess I'll repeat myself once more although I really hate reiterating and repeating stuff.

Net Profit Q1 : 23,353 <- MORE

Net Profit Q2 : 3157 <- LESS

EBITDA Q1: 48,112 <- MORE

EBITDA Q2: 33,804 <- LESS

Operating Profit Margin:

Q1 29,958/15% <- MORE

Q2 15,105/7% <- LESS

Edit: EBITDA = Earnings Before Interest Taxes Depreciation Amortization

ALL are in the SEPARATED Financial Report, because THAT is KAKAO as its own COMPANY without its subsidiaries you ignoramus maximus.

http://www.kakaocorp.com/upload_resources/ir/siljeok/siljeok_20160811080951_2.pdf

LEARN TO SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE FOR THE LOVE OF MOM OR DOGS OR WHATEVER GODS

I'm going to make this very simple for you by putting it in big bold letters for you to read.

WHY ARE YOU INCLUDING MOBILE GAMES REVENUE WHEN BDO COMES UNDER ON-LINE GAMES REVENUE? DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ A QUARTERLY REPORT?

Can't wait to see your new reply to this, filled with more insults and words you don't understand. :) Source.

Q4 2015 revenue for BDO = 8.785 billion KWR 

Q1 2016 revenue for BDO = 16.694 billion KWR (90% increase on last quarter)

Q2 2016 revenue for BDO = 33.629 billion KWR (101% increase on last quarter) 

Edited by Plunge
2 people like this

Posted

I have to ask though... why is this thread still going?

Posted

ecause  some users feed the troll.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You are charging back the Pearls you bought with your money. Which has nothing to do with P2W or not. Because you buy pearls and not items that are now concidered to be P2W.

So you are committing a fraud. And now you are risking to not only to not get your money back, but also to get banned in the game.

So be very careful when you consider the chargeback. The consequences are the very big.

Don't try and lie, if people went through Paypal they will almost 99% of the time get their money back when it comes to virtual goods, and do you really think people wanting to chargeback give a ----- if they're banned? Lmfao.

Edited by Flylow
1 person likes this

Posted

^This^

Posted (edited)

Ignore Plunge. I just joined the forums last week and have already figured this out. The man is either paid or one of the most unintelligent people I've ever seen on a forum. He is borderline insane with the amount of posting he does too. 

Basically he will reply to everything negative about the game with falsities, manipulated facts, and just a complete lack of knowledge. It is best to ignore him because reading his posts will definitly make you dumber.

Edited by FiendTrip
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm not using their game services, their forums are available to any free users, so your argument is just ad hominem. Do you honestly expect me to reply everything you quote? You got too much time on your hands, like I said I'm displeased with talking to trolls. Kakao is technically [Kakao Corp. (KOSDAQ 035720)]

Why don't I go straight to court? Are you twelve? I see you like to annoy people in order to stroke your delicate ego. Keep trying to please yourself this way, at least online you are protected right?

I won't answer all of your redundant questions and repetitive ad homs.

1. Litigation can drag on for ages, I'd rather not wait too long to resolve this so I want to contact them to reach a middle ground, this is often the quickest and easiest approach.

2. Chargebacks can be costly for companies, refunds are not, if the default being the company lose the dispute then there is a fine on top of the chargeback, so most companies reject chargebacks and will fight it, especially IT, TC, Advertisement companies such as Kakao Games.

3. Potential risk of taking on the case without enough evidence, I'm waiting for the company to reply me. During this time, I have some legal assistance collecting the evidence and getting whatever they need for the proceedings.

So in conclusion, your ad homs are annoying and you should stop being so rhetorical and just observe more, might be a better use of your time in my opinion. Talk later, I gotta go out.

Lawl, their stock has been going down for a while.

https://www.google.com/search?q=KOSDAQ+035720&oq=KOSDAQ+035720&aqs=chrome..69i57.718j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

@Plunge 

Now you've just completely disregarded the use of the english language and twist clear text to suite your arguments, the shit you re quoted me twice clearly defines that ToC do not have any affect on state/federal law.

I'm not responding to you any longer, with that being said though, I implore you to look at the way @bakimono approaches his arguments instead of going bat shit "I'm always right" crazy.

Edited by Dersidius
1 person likes this

Posted

If you spent a couple thousand bucks on this game, I feel sorry for you, your friends, and your family.

The same could be said of a lot of hobbies. People spend thousands on shit they probably shouldn't (booze, smokes, drugs for starters). Every single day. The joys of freedom! :)

I've spent my fair share on the game thus far, though I haven't posted a single cash shop item on the MP (and I don't intend to at current rates). I pay my bills on time, my wife and I don't have any kids, so we have that freedom. She buys her games and anime, I buy mine. Works for us.

TLDR - Don't be so quick to judge/make assumptions.

2 people like this

Posted

Lawl, their stock has been going down for a while.

It's almost as if Kakao is a huge company with other sectors...

Now you've just completely disregarded the use of the english language and twist clear text to suite your arguments,

Show me where please, otherwise you're just whining because you can't refute my points. 

the shit you re quoted me twice clearly defines that ToC do not have any affect on state/federal law.

I'm not responding to you any longer, with that being said though,

When did I EVER claim that ToS affects state/federal law? In fact I even stated that a ToS is null and void if it breaks ANY law. It's very hypocritical to claim that I "twist clear texts" when you've done this right now to prove your point. If you want to have a civil discussion, I suggest you stop lying. :) 

I implore you to look at the way @bakimono approaches his arguments instead of going bat shit "I'm always right" crazy.

You mean use logical fallacies non-stop and insult people when they disagree with me? No thanks. :) 

Basically he will reply to everything negative about the game with falsities, manipulated facts, and just a complete lack of knowledge. It is best to ignore him because reading his posts will definitly make you dumber.

Tell me, if this is true why don't you refute my points? Why don't you show the manipulated facts? Why lie to further your own argument, why not utilise the strength of your points rather than digging your head into the sand? I'd understand if I was being hypocritical, lying or insulting; but seeing as I haven't done any of these it looks more like you just can't handle someone having a different opinion to you. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Show me where please, otherwise you're just whining because you can't refute my points. 

When did I EVER claim that ToS affects state/federal law? In fact I even stated that a ToS is null and void if it breaks ANY law. It's very hypocritical to claim that I "twist clear texts" when you've done this right now to prove your point. If you want to have a civil discussion, I suggest you stop lying. :) 

You mean use logical fallacies non-stop and insult people when they disagree with me? No thanks. :) 

Tell me, if this is true why don't you refute my points? Why don't you show the manipulated facts? Why lie to further your own argument, why not utilise the strength of your points rather than digging your head into the sand? I'd understand if I was being hypocritical, lying or insulting; but seeing as I haven't done any of these it looks more like you just can't handle someone having a different opinion to you. :) 

Wow you're still here fighting these completely brain dead twits? I commend you for your capacity to be able to tolerate bullshit. 

Posted

Ignore Plunge. I just joined the forums last week and have already figured this out. The man is either paid or one of the most unintelligent people I've ever seen on a forum. He is borderline insane with the amount of posting he does too. 

Plunge belong to a special clique of people here in the forum (it's around 10 people) that white-knighting anything Kakao doing to the moon & back, I have said this before btw & mods remove my post so if they remove it again because truth hurt know that it's quite possible those 10 people who keep on defending Kakao blindly & with such passion might work for them without anyone knowing (although I'm sure lot's of people have their suspicions for quite some time now..) in the end it's obvious that this forum is not the best place to express your dissatisfaction, your anger & disgust for the lies, the deception & this whole huge scam they pull on us, mods have removed already hundreds of posts & threads & they do anything they can to keep the forum clean from the angry mob that rage on them rightfully, the censoring skyrocket since all that happen that's all they are doing the past days, remove posts/threads & ban people, there is even articles in various game sites that write about all that that's why people move the discussion to reddit because there is no freedom of speech here they have shown their true disgusting face, but people already know now & there is not a chance for any of us to forget from now on, their bad reputation will keep on following them in anything they do, gamers never forget.

MODERATOR EDIT (Dim): Posts are removed because they cross the line, not because of the author's opinion. If you didn't want them hidden, you should've made made them more constructive and less inflammatory.

Posted

Shouts out to Fiend, Dersidius. For Future readers' reference, Plunge is indeed a troll.

To Mikroman, thanks for clarifying, but I no longer am feeding any more trolls here, they are too nauseating for me to deal with, almost as bad as a barfing goat.

Posted (edited)

I ignored plunge 3-4 weeks ago.

instantly a better forum experience :)

Edited by Lingmao

Posted

I'll wait till this quarters profit margin is in Plunge.

Once again, Plunge shows just how very little he knows.

Posted

Shouts out to Fiend, Dersidius. For Future readers' reference, Plunge is indeed a troll.

To Mikroman, thanks for clarifying, but I no longer am feeding any more trolls here, they are too nauseating for me to deal with, almost as bad as a barfing goat.

Still waiting for you to reply, why are you including the other sectors such as mobile gaming in your numbers? :) It's all fun and games to call someone a troll, but at least refute their points before you do. I understand that you can't prove me wrong because I'm not, but throwing a tantrum because you don't understand numbers is just...well...silly. :) 

I'll wait till this quarters profit margin is in Plunge.

Once again, Plunge shows just how very little he knows.

You could of course try to show me where I'm wrong, you can't because I'm not wrong, but you could try. :) 

Posted (edited)

You could of course try to show me where I'm wrong, you can't because I'm not wrong, but you could try. :) 

You are just too ignorant to admit you are wrong.

and don't bother "quote" me cuz I'm not planning on speaking to the TV ( Plunge ) its quite bothersome and pointless

Edited by d00mR

Posted

iNTERESting, i had fun playing this game at release but drop it after a few months and now I can get my money back alleging it is now pay to win... Well, I thought about it but I would rather not be a douchebag. I had fun with the game and haven't even log in for a month at least. But as I said it would be really hypocrite to say I quit because it is now p2w and ask for my money back (because I have always said this game was a little pay to win, it is just more p2w now. Also: that p2w means more "pay to (be) whale" than "pay to win").
If you are really pissed off with those changes to the extend you were having fun with the game before they patched them and now are really angry and really wanted to quit and feel betrayed your demand for chargeback could be right and sutdied. But most of you are just asking the money for a game you had already stopped playing with that excuse. A game you had fun for a while and now want your money back. I am not knight, gentleman or samurai, but my honor is worth more than 50$. SUre, i could buy Ds 3 and another game with that money, but I wouldn't feel right with myself betraying my principles for 50$ (now, if it was 1000$ i had to consider it).
It is sad, but what is more sad is most of you will think I am stupid for thinking like that.

Posted

True, but sadly their drop-down happens on and after 10.08.2016 which is a coincidence with the p2w patch ?

Posted

True, but sadly their drop-down happens on and after 10.08.2016 which is a coincidence with the p2w patch ?

Surely if the stock was dropping because of BDO, it would have been on 04/08 as that is when the announcement was made. 10/08 was the day the patch happened and it's the day that showed prices were maxed at 20 million silver and not 100 million silver.

BDO also only represents 8% of Kakao's revenue, it's not large enough to cause this stock drop. Oh and the stock has been dropping steadily since August 2015, long before BDO came out in EU/NA...

Posted (edited)

wow so many people surporting this fraud needs to get lost already as I am really pissed off how they say they will quit and don't. instead these trolls just stick around wasteing everyones time.

Don't like the change leave game but dont do this this chargeback crap as this is illegal

Edited by ambyentlight

Posted

A thread with people talking about stuff they dont know, and that they think they know because they google. Go to your bank and chargeback. gg qq bb. There is NO ONE that can stop that.