• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gathering from golems

6 posts in this topic

Posted

So i did some golems today for about 300 energy and felt weird that i did not get anything even tho i have lucky tool , and then i realised that it should break already , and you know what , it doesnt use tool any more , which means no shards ... REEEEP golems all hail P2W!!!

I lied , still drops sharps , but i got one after like 500 energy

Posted

Why killing golems? Isnt it very slow for shard farming?

Posted

i ended up just shoveling yesterday and 500 shovels got me through around 250 energy or so and finished up with 2 sharp and 2 hard shards. it's all good. :) + with the blessing of kamasilve we got for free, +gm's blessing i'm getting bk 5 energy every 3 mins, so that makes it even better, (at least for the hr the gm's blessing lasts.

Posted

So i did some golems today for about 300 energy and felt weird that i did not get anything even tho i have lucky tool , and then i realised that it should break already , and you know what , it doesnt use tool any more , which means no shards ... REEEEP golems all hail P2W!!!

I lied , still drops sharps , but i got one after like 500 energy

so bad

Posted

i ended up just shoveling yesterday and 500 shovels got me through around 250 energy or so and finished up with 2 sharp and 2 hard shards. it's all good. :) + with the blessing of kamasilve we got for free, +gm's blessing i'm getting bk 5 energy every 3 mins, so that makes it even better, (at least for the hr the gm's blessing lasts.

I was wondering if you could get a sharp while shoveling.   All I ever get are Hard Shard shoveling...

Posted (edited)

Rarely post here, infact this is my second post, but was wandering around the forums to see if there was a thread on this topic.

Before the medal event, I averaged around 2-3 sharps per 100 energy harvesting Golems, needless to say this was a VERY profitable way of making some money, and it's been all but confirmed that Golems do NOT drop hards and ONLY sharps, making them even better.

Could just be RNG, but today and yesterday going to golems, I've been pouring atleast 400-500 energy into them and have gotten a ton of those gathering medals, but only 1 and if I'm lucky, 2 sharps. 

Personally I feel like adding the medals, indirectly nerfed the sharp drop rate on them.

I can only guess due to expanding their loot box, as before this patch they only dropped Diamonds, Rough Stone, Iron Ore, or Sharps, which with such a tiny loot box, it's speculated that's why their shard drop rate was so high.

Anyways just giving my personal experience thus far with these golems!

Edited by Gattts

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0