• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello!

Recently you added a new way for people that did not want to or had the opportunity to spend real life money to obtain a costume. Which at first glance does not look to bad. It sparked a lot of conversation and anger in the community. I am not here to talk about that part today. What I do want to mention is a specific feature I think would be smart to add. 

Let us sell our bound opened costumes.

"Why?"

It would be a great geasture towards players that has contributed a lot of their money towards the game. Players like me who pre ordered and has played and supported the game for months. Buying costumes off the pearl shop whenever something new was released. It saddens me to look at the costumes of my alts that I rarely play and other costumes I never use on my main anymore just sit there. 

Please bring this to attention towards Pearl Abyss and your company "decision makers" 

I hate to see my costumes I don't use anymore go to waste. Let some other player wear it.

@CM_Tytyes

@CM_Aethon

@PM_Jouska

Thanks for hearing me out.

18 people like this

Posted

+1 wanna buy used tamer underwear 

12 people like this

Posted

+1 No refunds after 72 hours, let us sell our costumes already used on the market.

2 people like this

Posted

+1 i have many outfits im done with and they are currently useless to me. all bought with real cash, so it would be nice to get something back if possible.

5 people like this

Posted

Would be a win-win for all parties involved.

- People that have used costumes that they don't need anymore could turn them into silver

- Also People looking to buy a new costumes are now more likely to buy it knowing they can sell their old one for silver

- People looking to buy one from the marketplace have now a better chance of getting one since more costumes will be listed

- Amidst all of this p2w talk as of recently this would be a nice gesture towards the community that would probably calm some more people

6 people like this

Posted

This is actually a system that works really well on pso2 where players just keep selling and buying outfits on the MP. Of course this is in combination with the fact that u buy lottery tickets and dont know wich outfits u will be getting.

Seems likely we will be getting this as it cuts into their profits 🙄

More likely will the coupon that we will need to buy to sell the outfits we already payed for  🙄

Posted

phew! You are a nasty one xP

1 person likes this

Posted

The truth is that many of the players who bought costume/s and want to buy another one because it is cooler/they are bored with current one do not want to buy another because they already have one/two/three/ ok five! .. But if there will be possibility to sell old ones it will again boost the cash flow.

Posted

I'd like to sell my old ghillie as well since I'm maiming a witch now. I was kinda hasty in choice of toons and costume early on so it'd be nice to sell the old suit since that toon just farms bear blood for maybe an hour every other day to burn energy for profits

Posted

This gets my vote too.

Posted

Hello!

Recently you added a new way for people that did not want to or had the opportunity to spend real life money to obtain a costume. Which at first glance does not look to bad. It sparked a lot of conversation and anger in the community. I am not here to talk about that part today. What I do want to mention is a specific feature I think would be smart to add. 

Let us sell our bound opened costumes.

"Why?"

It would be a great geasture towards players that has contributed a lot of their money towards the game. Players like me who pre ordered and has played and supported the game for months. Buying costumes off the pearl shop whenever something new was released. It saddens me to look at the costumes of my alts that I rarely play and other costumes I never use on my main anymore just sit there. 

Please bring this to attention towards Pearl Abyss and your company "decision makers" 

I hate to see my costumes I don't use anymore go to waste. Let some other player wear it.

@CM_Tytyes

@CM_Aethon

@PM_Jouska

Thanks for hearing me out.

Didnt you learn

1: THEY DONT LISTEN

2: THEY DONT ANSWER

3: THEY DONT CARE

Like you a pre-odered and supported and i am very disapointed at the turn this company took.

Posted

I already asked their Support Team about this and was given this response:

Costumes that you've already purchased are bound to the account and sadly can't be sold. :(

It's unfortunate that they've taken this stance but not surprising. You've got my support for change though!

Posted

At least let us do SOMETHING with them. Like break them down for rare materials. Or maybe trade 2 costumes for a new one or something idk just SOMETHING. Or if we cant have them unbound to sell them on the Market Place at least give them a sell value of like 10m for general merchants or something so we can get something back.

key word = SOMETHING.

Posted

I guess the problem with selling used items is you will effectively get more bang for you buck than someone who just sells straight on the market, as you would (potentially) have got some use out of it before selling it. However, they could always set the used item market prices to be a LOT lower than new (unused) ones.

Posted

I guess the problem with selling used items is you will effectively get more bang for you buck than someone who just sells straight on the market, as you would (potentially) have got some use out of it before selling it. However, they could always set the used item market prices to be a LOT lower than new (unused) ones.

this. You could just buy a new costume whenever you get sick of the old oone and never have to spend any money again. Aka Daum wouldn't make money

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello everyone :)

+1. Developers please make this change. If people can only sell unopened outfits it makes it look more pay to win than if people were selling their old outfits with a view to buying the newer releases. Was very disappointed that only new outfits were made sellable.

Posted

I have so many outfits on my warrior that i don't like anymore, please allow us to resell Bound Costumes or at least unbind all the costumes because of this patch.

Posted

Yes, we get it. You nasty! :-D

1 person likes this

Posted

Didnt you learn

1: THEY DONT LISTEN

2: THEY DONT ANSWER

3: THEY DONT CARE

Like you a pre-odered and supported and i am very disapointed at the turn this company took.

So so true

Posted

NOT allowing this feature, makes absolutely no sense... If there is something I know about the west market is that, if there will be any use for something later, people will not hesitate to buying... Personally, I would buy way more costumes from the store if int he back of my head I knew that, when I stopped playing with that character, or a new one came out, I could simply sell my old one for in-game gold and then buy the new one with pearls. I am sure at least half of the playerbase feels the same way... especially considering ALL OUTFITS DO THE SAME...

Posted

Yes please... ive got way to many costumes just laying about on old characters that i dont play anymore... would be great to be able to sell them and delete the characters sience i dont want them anymore but i dont want to delete them cus i invested actual money into them... <.<

Posted

This is actually a system that works really well on pso2 where players just keep selling and buying outfits on the MP. Of course this is in combination with the fact that u buy lottery tickets and dont know wich outfits u will be getting.

Seems likely we will be getting this as it cuts into their profits 🙄

More likely will the coupon that we will need to buy to sell the outfits we already payed for  🙄

Ayy pso2 <3

Posted

Pointless thread.

A suggestion that potentially lowers cash shop sales will never be taken into consideration.

You could just buy a new costume whenever you get sick of the old oone and never have to spend any money again. Aka Daum wouldn't make money

A.k.a. it will never be implemented.

2 people like this

Posted

Pointless thread.

A suggestion that potentially lowers cash shop sales will never be taken into consideration.

A.k.a. it will never be implemented.

yeah because buying pearl costumes off the market is easy.