• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[EDAN North America] Grats 1st Level 60! Derprume of <FML>

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Derprume of guild <FML> first level 60 Ranger as of 1:50 AM PDT.  Congratulations on an amazing amount of time and effort to make it happen.

2byrUK6.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

gratz

still only 58.5

Posted

GET A LIFE

JK gratz going 61?

Posted (edited)

i had to chase this ranger off my pirates spot along with his warrior buddy.
Too bad levels can't give skill.

Edited by xcandykitten
2 people like this

Posted

first lvl 60 ranger where? what dead sever is this

Posted

edan dead server

Posted

there are like 10 lvl 60 on orwen lmfao

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, UNO had Bigandshiny level 60 like 2 weeks ago, but grats none the less

Posted

Yeah man, Gratz! 

Posted

Grats man!

Posted

Yeah, UNO had Bigandshiny level 60 like 2 weeks ago, but grats none the less

LMAO! Grats on 60 on a dead server with no one contesting you for spawns? Anyone surprised? Not even an accomplishment.  On Edan (the only real pvp server) you'll rarely go to a camp without having to fight for it across almost all channels. That's why this dude is hitting 60 just now.

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

I agree. Levels do not equal skill.

As a release-day player almost level 58, but with very high Ap as a Giant.. I'm constantly wiping the floor with lvl 59s. A lot of these NEW level 59/60s happen to be new players, ie the past 2-3 months. They don't play their class very well.

Also Edan is SUPER PvP active. You will ALWAYS fight for your spot.

It goes like:

gear>skill>level

Edited by Drafun

Posted

Grats Derp! 

Pretty sure you can get 61 before awakenings.

1 person likes this

Posted

Heh

fml is prx right

Posted (edited)

Heh

fml is prx right

To give you (and anyone else reading) some backstory:

PRX has been around for 16 years now and I joined them at the start of ArcheAge. Whenever enough members and leaders split off from a game (as literally 95% have in BDO in the last 5 months) the decision is made to mark a game as "unofficial". This means that the remaining tagged members are free to join other guilds, create their own, and play how they want (PK, go pirate *I wish*, etc) without harming their membership within PRX for future titles if they chose to return.  When I joined PRX it was to help merge in my former guildmates from Darkhand (DDH) whom I've played with for 12+ years. The problem was we were a very small-scale pvp focused team that didn't have the numbers that AA required to experience all the end game content.  It turned out to be a great time but came with some stiff caveats in regards to playing nice that DDH wasn't used to—whatsoever.

When Tuco decided to go unofficial in BDO a couple of weeks back, the PRX 'name' was removed from the game until the next major MMO they decide to move to. The tag was given to me to do with as I pleased.  A lot of us are still here in FML (on a single tag with a much smaller roster after removing many) and its a new start of what I believe will be a great thing but has no direct affiliation to PRX other than the use of TS/ forums as we transition to another platform. To put it into perspective for you... there are only 2 people currently in FML that were part of PRX prior to ArcheAge—everyone else has quit or just plain couldn't handle BDO's demand for progression.

For me, personally, I believe this is the last MMO I will be going in officially tagged with PRX unless major changes take place. I think Tuco is an amazing person and leader (but his RL work and family obligations have taken precedence as of late) and with the retirement of KV (founding GM) its been difficult to find roots. This coupled with the many tenured members in PRX that might be GREAT people... but saldy don't align in my expectations with what I think is necessary to comprise a competitive guild in today's MMOs. These things have me looking for greener pastures and/or making a new tag entirely for future games.

Lots of great memories since the launch of BDO and I've been here since day 1 like you.  Looking forward to many more. 

Edited by Proto

Posted

grats on 60 like a months too late

dead server lmfao

Posted

who

Posted

WOW didn't know Edan was this dead. Orwens first level 60 (Dinger Glare<3) was a month ago. been several who have hit 60 since.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4swjok/na_orwen_level_60_valkyrie_we_made_it_not_first/?

We'll see where people go when server xfers are available... I'm sure it won't be Orwen rofl..

Posted

WOW didn't know Edan was this dead. Orwens first level 60 (Dinger Glare<3) was a month ago. been several who have hit 60 since.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4swjok/na_orwen_level_60_valkyrie_we_made_it_not_first/?

grats on 60 like a months too late

dead server lmfao

why u dodge a ded server?? 

Standard anything pvp related including this forums drama was all set by Edan, we all know levels aint shit but a small boost, mostly placebo

we'll be testing this out soon in the upcoming mergers, it'll be overkill though. Cant think of any edan guilds that threw a tantrum over a change that we already knew about.

Posted

Wow so EU servers and the RP'ers beat you to 60?

nice server LOL

Posted

I like how Edan people are like "IT TOOK US LONGER TO CAP CAUSE PVP MAN"

We pvp on Orwen as well, we just win. 

Git gud.

1 person likes this

Posted

He could still catch these hands.

1 person likes this

Posted

Edan so behind on levelling and gear. Probably behind on skill too, buncha noobs. MangoBae gonna wreck your asses once merges happen

3 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0