• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ranger Awakening Guide?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

So my question is, is there an Guide for Awakening wep in english? Iam sure there is an korean one but well i dont understand these. If someone know a good guide would be nice to share it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi. I would like to know too.

After the new skill system I can choose 3 normal skills and 3 awakening skills starting from level 56.

I would like to know what are the best skills to use for PVP only, for PVE only and for PVP/PVE with the best addons.

If someone can help us thank You in advance.

Bye.

Posted

Bump, also looking for this quest guide along with prerequisites!! 

Posted

Besides watching his videos. I have nothing else.

3 people like this

Posted

Besides watching his videos. I have nothing else.

Not sure if OP is on the same page as me, but I was referring more to a guide to the questline for awakening weapons and what, if anything, needs to be completed in order to obtain the quest. 

Posted

Not sure if OP is on the same page as me, but I was referring more to a guide to the questline for awakening weapons and what, if anything, needs to be completed in order to obtain the quest. 

There are a vidoe for that too. One is a kr explaining in English exactly what he's going to do and why. For rangers you'd want to mas sure you have 50 energy and can kill a few Mediah golems

Posted

Even though this will make it more difficult to get into the first 100:

1. Head to the Longleaf Tree Sentry Post and climb to the very top, you'll find a book on a table (not yet there iirc). Quest to find said book will be given by the Black Spirit.
  2. After the book you have to climb down a bit and talk to Luwensley.
  3. She then sends you to Herawen at the Kamasilve Temple in Mediah.
  4. Talk with her and you get the three quests that every class has to complete:
    1. Kill 100 enemies in Hasrah
    2. Kill 3 Wilderness Golems
    3. Kill Mutant Obsidian Monsters and Incomplete Orc Test in Marni's 2nd lab until you get the quest items (5 in total)
  5. Head back to Herawen and you'll get your Elven Sword as well as some combo practice quests.
9 people like this

Posted

Even though this will make it more difficult to get into the first 100:

1. Head to the Longleaf Tree Sentry Post and climb to the very top, you'll find a book on a table (not yet there iirc). Quest to find said book will be given by the Black Spirit.
  2. After the book you have to climb down a bit and talk to Luwensley.
  3. She then sends you to Herawen at the Kamasilve Temple in Mediah.
  4. Talk with her and you get the three quests that every class has to complete:
    1. Kill 100 enemies in Hasrah
    2. Kill 3 Wilderness Golems
    3. Kill Mutant Obsidian Monsters and Incomplete Orc Test in Marni's 2nd lab until you get the quest items (5 in total)
  5. Head back to Herawen and you'll get your Elven Sword as well as some combo practice quests.

Thanks! No prereqs? 

Posted

Thanks! No prereqs? 

You only need to be lv56.

Posted

You only need to be lv56.

Youre my favorite. <3 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello, do I need to do this questline if I already own Dandelion Elven Sword?

Posted

Hello, do I need to do this questline if I already own Dandelion Elven Sword?

yes

Posted (edited)

wait for it  fellow ranger we gonna be king once more  :)

And if you think he put only the win part  look at the time Ingame after each fight reset they we're actually consecutive fight for most  if not all :D

Edited by EsdeathJaegers
cause image

Posted (edited)

Wind Step -> Breezy Blade -> Flow: Rushing wind -> Vine Knot -> Waltz of the Wind -> Shotgun 

or

Wind Step -> Breezy Blade -> Flow: Rushing wind -> Vine Knot -> Waltz of the Wind -> Nature's Tremble -> Wailing Wind

or

Wind Step -> Breezy Blade -> Flow: Rushing wind -> Vine Knot -> Waltz of the Wind -> Nature's Tremble

or

Wind Step -> Breezy Blade -> Flow: Rushing wind -> Vine Knot -> Waltz of the Wind -> Elven Rage -> Flow: Disillusion

godspeed gentlemen

Edited by fewifewnewf
3 people like this

Posted

How many SPs are needed at 56/58/60 to max out the awakened skills?

Posted

How many SPs are needed at 56/58/60 to max out the awakened skills?

72/303/392

2 people like this

Posted

wait for it  fellow ranger we gonna be king once more  :)

And if you think he put only the win part  look at the time Ingame after each fight reset they we're actually consecutive fight for most  if not all :D

What skill is being used right at the start? Almost looks like a Q cancel but different. 

Posted

What skill is being used right at the start? Almost looks like a Q cancel but different. 

It is Q cancel :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Does the rate of fire on shotgun go up when maxing AS? I only notice a differense on Rw. 

And Will awakening skillsneed casting speed?  

Posted (edited)

is Elfen Sword Training I - X necessary for our awakening skills (for dmg boost)?

do we need it?

Edited by Kenthur

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong but 'Elven Sword Training' and 'Cold Blade' seems like a waste of skill points to get and we would never use at all?

Posted

is Elfen Sword Training I - X necessary for our awakening skills (for dmg boost)?

do we need it?

Correct me if I'm wrong but 'Elven Sword Training' and 'Cold Blade' seems like a waste of skill points to get and we would never use at all?

I have seen many korean builds where they left out these 2 skills. And i will too.

Both of them are just left click attack, and will do a very little damage. You will not grind with  this 2 skills constantly thats for sure, you will use the other more powerful skills, some of them are even spammable. Plus your bow will always be there to assist.

In pvp i don't see any reason to use it either.

But there is a debate with the elven sword training tree. Some sorc guildmate of mine said that their left click skill tree boosts some of their awakening skill's damage. Now i don't know if this is true, even if it is, it doesn't mean it will be the case for us.

There will be some ppl who will be testing this :) So just wait for some test results :P

But for now i would say skip this 2 skills until we get some results.

Posted

Yeah pretty much what I was thinking. I don't see a situation where we would stand there spamming these attacks when we have way more stronger ones that are also mobile. But it would be interesting to see if it boosts our other attacks like Bow Skill did for EES.

Posted

But it would be interesting to see if it boosts our other attacks like Bow Skill did for Umbrella attack.

Yup, will propably test it my self aswell, as im gonna have a lot leftover SP when i hit 59. Will see.

Also small correction in the quote :P