• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ranger Awakening Guide?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Green or blue?  I try to get a dandy and i have 150 frags (i use artisan mem). So i was hoping a green would do, what do you think? :)

Posted (edited)

any one here, that knows, if we still need our mana extraction stones with our awakening?

or is it possible, that we have enough mana, so that we can swap our 2x mana extraction stones for 2x red battlefield power stones?

Edited by Kenthur

Posted

any one here, that knows, if we still need our mana extraction stones with our awakening?

or is it possible, that we have enough mana, so that we can swap our 2x mana extraction stones for 2x red battlefield power stones?

I would say we will have to see our selves :)

Keep in mind KR has better potions and bit lower cool down.

Posted

I wouldn´t trade them for red battlefield, instead i would go for precision. That extra -10% ignore cc resist seems like a good investment for pvp :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello, do I need to do this questline if I already own Dandelion Elven Sword?

You know when someone is wrong, but... there's no hope there no matter what.... its just.... so -----ing stupid... i cant bother to explain...

Posted

You know when someone is wrong, but... there's no hope there no matter what.... its just.... so -----ing stupid... i cant bother to explain...

It's okay, take a hug :$

Posted

What skill is being used right at the start? Almost looks like a Q cancel but different. 

wait for it  fellow ranger we gonna be king once more  :)

And if you think he put only the win part  look at the time Ingame after each fight reset they we're actually consecutive fight for most  if not all :D

IS it just me or is that sorc awful. No signs of agony, no shadow eruption, no dream of doom, just sitting in awakening nearly the entire time.

2 people like this

Posted

I am going to spend a week going over the damage and usefulness of all the skills in PvP. I will update my guide with all the awakening skills once I am done. For the time being, I made minimal core build that covers the awakenings skills + core bow skills on my guide.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am going to spend a week going over the damage and usefulness of all the skills in PvP. I will update my guide with all the awakening skills once I am done. For the time being, I made minimal core build that covers the awakenings skills + core bow skills on my guide.

This pretty much, also seeing that Korea will soon Nerf Sword Skills there we might just end up needing everything anyway, don't forget to share your findings here if you feel any skill is better then another, I am not sure I have enough skill points, got 400 spare points, but I can remove a few things in bow build that I won't be using anymore.

Posted

Yup, will propably test it my self aswell, as im gonna have a lot leftover SP when i hit 59. Will see.

Also small correction in the quote :P

Well, you are probably talking about the reddit post of the guys  who  said this but.. did Any CM, GM in korea said that? No...
they actually buffed it 1 or 2 week a go a little bit so i dont think they found it outclassing other awakening.
 i asked some equal zerker and warrior the other day to duel me for fun both lvl 59-60 i am 59 as well.
 Warrior block than   frontflip in my face stun and 1 shot with the lvl 59 skill :)

Zerk; stun, grab axe grab me on ground axe grab me on ground axe im dead   i didnt even touch my keyboard once i was stun cause can't get out of it :)

so Just saying every awakening can 1 combo you like ranger....  with awakening... lvl 60 zerk can 1 shot you from distance as well with the 20k% damage skill

so if people complain about ranger they must be  low level 56-57 with no  sp   probably low gear and just getting face roll by lvl 59-60  ranger with 220 ap+...

Posted

Well, you are probably talking about the reddit post of the guys  who  said this

No, a guildie sorc tested, and he said he experienced dmg boost on some certain skills.