• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Can we all agree?

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That I hate the ugly marine outfits everyones spamming on the market place because they have the best pearl to silver conversion. Majority of the costumes listed are marine outfits and those who wanted them have already purcahsed them and they are already starting to collect dust but hey once they are removed on the 31 we should see more legit costumes rather then the ugly marine ones or people wanting more silver for their doller on the market place.

Edited by Ayl

Posted

That BDO is full of little whiny girls with entitlement issues?

Yup...completely agree ;)

Posted

That BDO is full of little whiny girls with entitlement issues?

Yup...completely agree ;)

it's just I rather buy actual outfits that I want then sit there with only marine outfits trying ot be sold only because it's the best conversion item is all.

Posted

it's just I rather buy actual outfits that I want then sit there with only marine outfits trying ot be sold only because it's the best conversion item is all.

yeah, we all understood that. For those that are selling them, why the hell would they want to get less Silver out of there Money? Until the sale is over or until people stop buying them, you aren't going to get anything else, unless heaven forbid you spend your own money for something you want, instead of trying to get others to penalize themselves by selling an item for less profit. Its a simple concept. This is what Daum thinks the community wanted, some of you agreed, this is what you have, live with it, the rest of us are.

Posted

When they try and avoid the swear filter!

forummeme.thumb.png.d5d65ca75d0e4981d8ce

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

yeah, we all understood that. For those that are selling them, why the hell would they want to get less Silver out of there Money? Until the sale is over or until people stop buying them, you aren't going to get anything else, unless heaven forbid you spend your own money for something you want, instead of trying to get others to penalize themselves by selling an item for less profit. Its a simple concept. This is what Daum thinks the community wanted, some of you agreed, this is what you have, live with it, the rest of us are.

... bruh I was against the whole cash shop to silver thing because I thought it was gonna be alot but Then I remembered the dyes were about 85% differant from Kr on our version so are the costumes It's just right now everyones blowing their money trying to get the most silver but after a bit it'll only be the nice guy who puts stuff up on the market or the guy whose like I need a bit more silver let me sell something.

Aslong as the prices of the items don't go over 20mil i'll be happy because granted there are people who will shovel out like 400-500 dollers a month to try and P2W they still have to fight RNG and the fewer trying that the better and those who ended up spending like 2k or more will probebly quit because they failed and then realized they spent alot on just failed attempts. When I first heard about this all I could think was "Not another ArcheAge -_-" but then I started to think and said we will see and honestly i though they were gonna do about 20mill for the costumes at most but they went a little under even more so because I forgot the bundles with weapons cost 2900 and I was only thinking the 2200 pearls were going to be 20mil but they are basically 14-15mil so honestly im fine with it so long as they don't increase the price is all : )

When they try and avoid the swear filter!

forummeme.thumb.png.d5d65ca75d0e4981d8ce

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED

Edited by DarkMagic

Posted

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED

Not silencing, just cleaning a little. 

Posted

... bruh I was against the whole cash shop to silver thing because I thought it was gonna be alot but Then I remembered the dyes were about 85% differant from Kr on our version so are the costumes It's just right now everyones blowing their money trying to get the most silver but after a bit it'll only be the nice guy who puts stuff up on the market or the guy whose like I need a bit more silver let me sell something.

Aslong as the prices of the items don't go over 20mil i'll be happy because granted there are people who will shovel out like 400-500 dollers a month to try and P2W they still have to fight RNG and the fewer trying that the better and those who ended up spending like 2k or more will probebly quit because they failed and then realized they spent alot on just failed attempts. When I first heard about this all I could think was "Not another ArcheAge -_-" but then I started to think and said we will see and honestly i though they were gonna do about 20mill for the costumes at most but they went a little under even more so because I forgot the bundles with weapons cost 2900 and I was only thinking the 2200 pearls were going to be 20mil but they are basically 14-15mil so honestly im fine with it so long as they don't increase the price is all : )

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED

The 2200 pearl marine costume sells for max on my server, like hot cakes, thats 19,775,000 profit with ZERO tax from the market place when you have the "value pack". So for easy round numbers 110 usd gets you 98+ mill in game.

Posted

The 2200 pearl marine costume sells for max on my server, like hot cakes, thats 19,775,000 profit with ZERO tax from the market place when you have the "value pack". So for easy round numbers 110 usd gets you 98+ mill in game.

The value pack does not effect pearl shop items nore do the 35% tax according to other players but on Uno there's about a total of probebly like 200 or something sold across all the uniforms and right now there's currently like 2 or 3 of every kind listed and it's been this way since yesterday. Every now and again you'll see none marine outfits listed in peices or bundle but they either collect dust aswell or sell quickly. But those desert foxes man almost 400 within 24 hours.

Posted

The value pack does not effect pearl shop items nore do the 35% tax according to other players but on Uno there's about a total of probebly like 200 or something sold across all the uniforms and right now there's currently like 2 or 3 of every kind listed and it's been this way since yesterday. Every now and again you'll see none marine outfits listed in peices or bundle but they either collect dust aswell or sell quickly. But those desert foxes man almost 400 within 24 hours.

That makes more sense, I saw people posting the "real math" and still using the 35% tax in the equation. I still don't know why people are buying the marine costumes, assuming that they will go up in price and they will make profit? seems kinda silly to me.

Posted

That makes more sense, I saw people posting the "real math" and still using the 35% tax in the equation. I still don't know why people are buying the marine costumes, assuming that they will go up in price and they will make profit? seems kinda silly to me.

Never underestimate the weebness of the weebs.

Posted

That I hate the ugly marine outfits everyones spamming on the market place because they have the best pearl to silver conversion. Majority of the costumes listed are marine outfits and those who wanted them have already purcahsed them and they are already starting to collect dust but hey once they are removed on the 31 we should see more legit costumes rather then the ugly marine ones or people wanting more silver for their doller on the market place.

Could just be there are a bunch of people who want to make school girl outfits becuase if you recolour it then it looks just like one '-'

Posted

its because the marine outfit is limited time so its 2200 for 19mil whilst the only other way of obtaining 19mil is spending 2900 for the none marine outfits+weapon bundles.