• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anyone else pumped for Deadpool

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Friend reported that it was "Ducking Pawesome" from the exclusive premiere. ^_^ Definitely going to watch.

Posted

Yup, supah excited. Going to see it on opening day :).   

tumblr_o13qdlmrw91qzag1wo1_250.thumb.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

just got back from it, well worth the watch wont say any more than that will let other people make up there mind.

Posted

Posted

Just saw it today, its really good :D 

Posted

watched it yesterday and it was great ^^

Posted

Im gonna watch it tomorrow :D

Posted

Gonna see it today :D

Posted

Seeing it tonight I'm gitty xD

Posted

Just got back from seeing it, and it was amazing. Been awhile since a movie surpassed my expectations like this.  Also, as usual be sure and stay after the credits. :D

Posted

Definitely Recommend!

Posted

I'm totally indifferent... It's kinda meh to me 9_9

Posted

Super looking forward to seeing the insanity ensue Friday. All reviews point to it being a fun time. Who else is going to see it this week? 

I saw it. You should keep your expectations low and enjoy it. Not going to spoil for you in any way. Just keep them low to not get disappointed. Let me know once you have seen it. Have fun

Just got back from seeing it, and it was amazing. Been awhile since a movie surpassed my expectations like this.  Also, as usual be sure and stay after the credits. :D

I didn;t stay after the credits...pm me what happened o.o.....

Posted

It was great, I enjoyed it. :) 

I saw it. You should keep your expectations low and enjoy it. Not going to spoil for you in any way. Just keep them low to not get disappointed. Let me know once you have seen it. Have fun

I didn;t stay after the credits...pm me what happened o.o.....

Did you keep your expectations low? Mine were pretty high and I still enjoyed it :).  

Posted

It was great, I enjoyed it. :) 

Did you keep your expectations low? Mine were pretty high and I still enjoyed it :).  

I saw the leaked footage and first trailer. It's something I do when I really want to watch the movie but don't want to get disappointed. Learned it the hard way. I'm just telling him to go to the movie with not much expectation. Nothing else :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

Had alot of fun with it. Cant wait to see where they go with the franchise next. Sounds like X force is in the works.