• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Consolidated Media thoughts on the changes

260 posts in this topic

Posted

Its still very easy , they started to make BDO kind of P2W and it will be even worse , people can do still charge back and leave the game i dont know what is so complicated here, there is many good games to play 

Posted

i dont know whats wrong with peon telling his own opinion , folks need to realise that other folks got opinions and they might be different , he doesn't need views through this garbage game , he already got his own sheer amount of viewers that don't really care about BDO , i dunno why the hell folks are been so butthurted about peon's video?? its like he is the only one that did a video about BDO going p2w.

Posted

I am against the P2W but for someone who has made a quitting video months ago and to only come back again bitter to try bring the game down further just goes to show what type of person he is.

Probably the type of cuck who writes negatives about an ex-gf who left him years ago.

Posted

STOP ADVERTISING THAT HYPOCRITICAL WHINER!

Please lock this thread.

@CM_Aethon

Posted

Just felt like sharing this video as I see many people thanking kakaogames and relaxing with the low current prices of the market items.

Sure, its better than most of us expected, but the p2w was not the only point of this, we're more uncertain of the future of the game now than ever, and I personally cannot trust kakao again, I can only hope they are going to communicate with us better from now on.

Thanks to morrolantv for taking the time to make this video. And I fully agree with him.

For the TL:DR version skip to

No assurance should be expected from a private company that you pay money to use their services because you make the transaction with your own will. If there is a change you don't like you always have the right to get out of or cancel your contract.  The word trust is so emotional for a financial transaction and believe me mmo history saw way worse see:SWG nge and Everquest next

I hear you about your issue eventhough I dont really care that much about it; If this is the case for you, you should play something else and see if that is a company you can trust or not? 

Posted

Biased poll is biased 

Posted

wtf is wrong with the world nowdays?

Watching some retarded playing a game.. dafuq

Posted (edited)

Why is there no fourth option "It's his opinion, I respect it, lets move on with our lives and stop trying to be saltier than KFC "

Edited by Multarix

Posted (edited)

Just felt like sharing this video as I see many people thanking kakaogames and relaxing with the low current prices of the market items.

Sure, its better than most of us expected, but the p2w was not the only point of this, we're more uncertain of the future of the game now than ever, and I personally cannot trust kakao again, I can only hope they are going to communicate with us better from now on.

Thanks to morrolantv for taking the time to make this video. And I fully agree with him.

For the TL:DR version skip to 10:02

You do know he works for a competitor game company right? (or so he's claimed in his streams)......and he's spent the last week trash talking Daum WHILE streaming their game.....not to mention all the Albion recruiting he's been doing.....the math makes sense.... milking the drama just like all the other bottomfeeder streamers.....feel free to sub tho

Edited by Animal
3 people like this

Posted

Well he is right . P2w shouldn't exist with a B2P  game.

Posted

Well, I usually don't bother watching some random kids fishing for viewers on youtube, but I did check out the video in question as it got linked somewhere on this forum before and have regretted it ever since. What a complete utter waste of my time. All I can say as someone who actively plays the game is that this person clearly doesn't anymore and instead limited himself to mindless rants. Completely unsurprising, he turned out to be wrong.

So yeah, as others have said, stop advertising, every page visit people like that get is one too many.

Posted (edited)

i'm fine with the kids stating his opinion on the internet, but in this case of all it was a blind opinion without solid facts behind it, it was purely based on the p2w bias (we all hate p2w and I get that), but Peon didn't even play BDO for 2 months and I assume he based all this on heresy. In result he has hurt a majority of possibly new players that would've enjoyed the game for his own benefit of getting viewers. Trash and greedy youtuber.

I hope his channel gets fked and taken down.

Edited by Cannot

Posted

The QQ train has kept going and he just jumped off probly never gonna mention any kind of reaction to the aftermath of his stupidity. The stupidity and fallacy of an idiot who stopped playing the game.

Posted

You do know he works for a competitor game company right? (or so he's claimed in his streams)......and he's spent the last week trash talking Daum WHILE streaming their game.....not to mention all the Albion recruiting he's been doing..... milking the drama just like all the other bottomfeeder streamers.....feel free to sub tho

People seem to not understand that youtubers and such get paid to put content that people will watch out.

Jumping on drama is a sure fire way to get more views, and most people completely ignore alternative agendas people may have in these situations.

2 people like this

Posted

i've sent him a mail asking him to apologize lol

Posted

yup. Typical hindsight. "Ha-ha let's laugh at the guy who was wrong in hindsight" 

I for one am happy with the changes after seeing the item price but damn people are acting just as immature as everyone before the patch

Except we knew what the prices would be, because it's been exactly the same in every single version; I and multiple other people told the people that were all flipping the ----- out exactly how it would work and what the prices would be like initially, but they refused to listen and continued to flip the ----- out. The shitstorm they created did not cause it to be the same exact thing that it was always going to be. However, it may inform future decisions whether to raise the max prices, potentially... JP didn't have this huge outcry and their prices are fine, while KR's prices aren't. So I'm pretty sure that PA/Kakao are just basing their tactics on regional consumer evaluations rather than a bunch of idiots prematurely -----ing on the NA forums and refusing to listen to reason.

But the thing is, TLP knew all this to begin with, because he played the KR version. His view was based on the fact that KR's prices for cash shop items continually increased from the same low base we have until they reached the huge 100M+ prices they have now. It's not at all unreasonable to have the reaction he did when he had experienced that before on another version. It's just that those price increases didn't happen on JP at least (unsure about RU, but for KR it started quite quickly) so it's not a guarantee that our prices will ever reach the same amount.

Posted

Except we knew what the prices would be, because it's been exactly the same in every single version; I and multiple other people told the people that were all flipping the ----- out exactly how it would work and what the prices would be like initially, but they refused to listen and continued to flip the ----- out. The shitstorm they created did not cause it to be the same exact thing that it was always going to be. However, it may inform future decisions whether to raise the max prices, potentially... JP didn't have this huge outcry and their prices are fine, while KR's prices aren't. So I'm pretty sure that PA/Kakao are just basing their tactics on regional consumer evaluations rather than a bunch of idiots prematurely -----ing on the NA forums and refusing to listen to reason.

But the thing is, TLP knew all this to begin with, because he played the KR version. His view was based on the fact that KR's prices for cash shop items continually increased from the same low base we have until they reached the huge 100M+ prices they have now. It's not at all unreasonable to have the reaction he did when he had experienced that before on another version. It's just that those price increases didn't happen on JP at least (unsure about RU, but for KR it started quite quickly) so it's not a guarantee that our prices will ever reach the same amount.

no we didn't KNOW, we had educated guesses. Even plunge admitted she didn't know but now after the patch plunge is saying "told you so" even after admitting she wasn't 100% sure. Having an educated guess and then saying afterwards "I knew all along" is the definition of hindsight bias

Posted

WHyyyy WHHHHHY. The guy hasn't played BDO in months. He said it in the video.

Posted (edited)

For the TL:DR version skip to 10:02

I want to invite morrolantv to stop being a morrow, now I can hear all the cries when they decide to raise the silver prices on pearl items lol.

morrolantv needs to get a real job and stop playing bdo 60 hours a week.

Edited by alex33x

Posted

TLP is a shitter who pushes his opinions as facts. He quits the most OP class at the time sorc at level 54 and comes back 2 monthes when he has no idea what is even happening. Jumps on the QQ train and starts all this drama. It's a jackass move

Posted

i dont know whats wrong with peon telling his own opinion , folks need to realise that other folks got opinions and they might be different , he doesn't need views through this garbage game , he already got his own sheer amount of viewers that don't really care about BDO , i dunno why the hell folks are been so butthurted about peon's video?? its like he is the only one that did a video about BDO going p2w.

because everyone who disagrees with my opinion is toxic and all YouTubers are just millennials without real jobs trying to get views even though we argue that Daum is a business so they can use whatever business tactics they want for money wahhh

The hate towards streamers and YouTubers nowadays just shows people's maturity. Most are jealous they can't make money doing what they love and instead are stuck at a desk job .

Posted

Why is there no fourth option "It's his opinion, I respect it, lets move on with our lives and stop trying to be saltier than KFC "

this, dat bias

Posted

because everyone who disagrees with my opinion is toxic and all YouTubers are just millennials without real jobs trying to get views even though we argue that Daum is a business so they can use whatever business tactics they want for money wahhh

The hate towards streamers and YouTubers nowadays just shows people's maturity. Most are jealous they can't make money doing what they love and instead are stuck at a desk job .

he's making money by hurting our playerbase, people who'd actually enjoy the game. It's not even a fair critic because he made a video based on existing bias and false facts, i.e. BDO is not even P2W. It's a ----- move no matter how you justify it.

Posted

And you're whining about people whining, I guess you like to whine too!

ƈ ͡ (ुŏ̥̥̥̥ ‸ ŏ̥̥̥̥) ु

Hahahahah love this!!!!!

Agree.

I wanted to make a ninja this month..... until I heard about this update.

I feel a lack of motivation to bother.... who knows what they will bring in next.

Yeah you are right. Its better to listen to the clear and unbiased forum posts rather than doing it yourself and making up your own mind.

Posted

he's making money by hurting our playerbase, people who'd actually enjoy the game. It's not even a fair critic because he made a video based on existing bias and false facts, i.e. BDO is not even P2W. It's a ----- move no matter how you justify it.

i agree that his comments are uninformed but so many peple are just making snide comments about him wanting clicks and being a YouTuber yet they're giving daum their money . It's pretty hypocritical 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0