• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Grunil/Heve?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey there, I'm debating rerolling to Giant from a Warrior. Currently I run Grunil/heve on Warrior - if I want to reroll as a Zerker would my gear be viable for it?

Posted

Viable yes, but not ideal. Taritas + grunil is the best for PvP in my opinion, I've tried both combinations and I really think Heve is inferior to Taritas. But hey, if you feel like trying it and you feel comfortable, keep it. There's no need to get the ideal gear before you get used to the character.

Posted

Well I do agree, it's the matter of fact that I don't feel like wanting to upgrade my armour all over again.

Posted (edited)

Just use the set you currently have. 

Edited by Surrender

Posted

"Rerollers" are not welcomed around here

Stay Warrior

Posted

Just use the set you currently have. 

What gear are you rolling in before boss upgrades?

Posted

HP are not a factor in pvp now and less with awakening. 

2grunil 2rocaba without boss gear. Grunil for pve.  Taritas lacks the second socket in boots that give resistance, resistance is important. 

For pvp maybe muskan+3taritas but not worth the hassle. 3piece boss is a minimum Imo to start even thinking of changing. 

Heve is useless Imo and u won't easily have 2b+ to TRI boss gear soon and Rocaba is cheap so I would get it unless it's just a twink. 

Ps:yeah stay warrior is a good option, once u get okay at zerk u will get warrior awakening anyway, if u want a second to on for pve just make a Ranger wizard to put at bosses while u grind to 60 on the warrior. 

Posted

Full Grunil and resist gems on all pieces have given me a pretty smooth sailing in most scenarios. In PvP really depends on your skill build and skill awakening selection.

Posted

I've ran both, personally never found Taritas worth it. Rocaba/Grunil is probably the most ideal, since you'll get more health along with some resource pool. Full grunil probably wouldn't hurt much either, just learn to manage your resources as much as possible I guess. Heve/Grunil works fine, but if you wanted to be more serious.. Eh. I'd say go Rocaba/Grunil if you want to re-enhance. Imo, just stick with what you have. The health slightly helps for your tankiness although its not really too much. Undertaker also does scales with it okay-ly. I'd suggest not swapping unless if you really care about the resource pool ^.

Posted

Rocaba/Grunil is probably the most ideal, since you'll get more health along with some resource pool. ^.

So is Rocaba/Grunil viable for all classes? Seems full Grunil is boosted as being 'the' viable set for all, but is that think now outdated?

Posted

Don't buy a set if you have one. Keep the one you have and try to get boss gear. The difference between Rocaba, Grunil, Taritas and Agerian is not high enough to justify spending money to change it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Only consider changing if you are making gear for fail stacks, might as well make gear you could eventually use if you don't get lucky on NV

Posted

So is Rocaba/Grunil viable for all classes? Seems full Grunil is boosted as being 'the' viable set for all, but is that think now outdated?

Nah, its not outdated at all. Its still a good set. ON zerker, if this was even about him. I'd suggest rocaba probably, its not bad. but if you want to be more offensive and can conserve resources full grunil is still great.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0