• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I'm losing my patience.

45 posts in this topic

Posted

These awakenings could come faster.

I say just put them in. Just patch Wizards/Witches in later.

They'll be alright.

4 people like this

Posted

🖕

Posted

Yeah. 123 go~!

Posted (edited)

No! They need to balance them first! You know, like they did with Ninja and Kunoichi? You can't rush perfection, and we all know how perfect the class balance is.

Edited by Kalade

Posted

Kakao is slated to show off NA/EU at GamesCon. That's around August 18. I heard they will announce the release dates then too.

1 person likes this

Posted

witch/wizard are already balanced for awakenings (which we dont have)

what a joke it is to play a game as imbalanced as ours right now..  and its been like this for months but kakao doesnt care

, they dont care about no death penalty either

Posted

They are going to release awakenings to compete with legion

Simple Business. Release new content to desperately try and retain as many players as they can when legion releases.

Posted

Yeah. 123 go~!

lol best comment of the day. Im out of likes though xD 

1 person likes this

Posted

Simple Business. Release new content to desperately try and retain as many players as they can when legion releases.

facebook isn't competing with MySpace, why would any mmo compete with WoW

Posted

I mean, we can wait

I'm definitely not saying that because I main witch

nope

Posted

Koreas number 80 mmo (or so) competing with WoW.

That made me smile.

1 person likes this

Posted

That made me smile.

it's not really about competing with WoW. It's about keeping walle *cough* players from going to WoW.

Posted

That made me smile.

Lol, the site you're quoting that statistic from is wildly inaccurate, nonetheless WoW is trash and has been bleeding subs for like 10 years. They're certainly still successful, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking they're still the powerhouse they once were.

Now to the OP, they mentioned before that they would be releasing all the current awakenings on NA/EU at once. (current as of June, and thus up to possibly musa/maewha) You can probably expect them in September.

Posted

I'd rather wait for every awakening.

I'm in no rush, half the people i see in the ranking each day are barely above 56-57 average.

Only saw one 59, who was guildless playing during the "P2W freak-out week".

Posted

I'd rather wait for every awakening.

I'm in no rush, half the people i see in the ranking each day are barely above 56-57 average.

Only saw one 59, who was guildless playing during the "P2W freak-out week".

I play warrior. I'd really rather they released awakenings as soon as possible so I can not only be relevant, but effectively solo grind.

2 people like this

Posted

I play warrior. I'd really rather they released awakenings as soon as possible so I can not only be relevant, but effectively solo grind.

If you get your awakening before witch does I'm hiring you to protect me.

Heals and Buffs come with the protection package~

Posted

I am just waiting for my ARM CANNON.

PvE should be a little more tolerable with explosions.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am just waiting for my ARM CANNON.

PvE should be a little more tolerable with explosions.

You better make Mega-man puns. ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Anybody not protecting their healers is a damn fool... I do however suggest building witch like you'd build a tank. (Currently thinking I'll run at least 1 manos ruby earring myself)

Posted

You better make Mega-man puns. ;) 

Ill be making more Trigun puns if anything.

Posted (edited)

56 is when you are supposed to start awakening....yes you get more skills later...but your first skill add-on for awakening is even at 56. no point in delaying it based on player levels. If you are 56, you are ready.

You are supposed to grind with your awaken weapon to get higher levels. Not get to 60 without them.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Without awakening weapons Valencia content is garbage.. harder to kill mobs that gives you the same experience as Susan's  (even thou they are red) and crap drops.. I honestly don't even know why they even gave us Valencia...... 

Posted

56 is when you are supposed to start awakening....yes you get more skills later...but your first skill add-on for awakening is even at 56. no point in delaying it based on player levels. If you are 56, you are ready.

You are supposed to grind with your awaken weapon to get higher levels. Not get to 60 without them.

Makes sense, thanks for that insight.

Anybody not protecting their healers is a damn fool... I do however suggest building witch like you'd build a tank. (Currently thinking I'll run at least 1 manos ruby earring myself)

I'm wondering if DP is even worth it past a certain point. Thought about that for a while while doing numbers but things change after new gear/updates come out.

I play a CC/support build so I'm only actually attacking to mass AoE deduff with awakened skill status effects.

I've done large-scale a few times, never works out in my favor but small scale/1v1 I am a pain in the arse to get a hold of when my ping isn't 500-1200 ping.

I like to dodge a lot and after a teleport I whip around and throw my projectile CC. I've gotten really good at landing those.

Posted

Makes sense, thanks for that insight.

I'm wondering if DP is even worth it past a certain point. Thought about that for a while while doing numbers but things change after new gear/updates come out.

I play a CC/support build so I'm only actually attacking to mass AoE deduff with awakened skill status effects.

I've done large-scale a few times, never works out in my favor but small scale/1v1 I am a pain in the arse to get a hold of when my ping isn't 500-1200 ping.

I like to dodge a lot and after a teleport I whip around and throw my projectile CC. I've gotten really good at landing those.

Well, admittedly it's not particularly good, but some classes scale pretty well with it, and I don't really like the current alternatives for earrings all that much xD
Certainly resistance is much more important for ensuring survival.

Posted

I am losing my patience with the amount of whine on this forum too. You better all stop or else!