• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

channel chat should require 100 Pearls to chat

29 posts in this topic

Posted

I see everyone's getting super salty about the new "p2w" change and the channel chat has always been shit talk. Best way to solve this is make everyone pay 100 Pearls to use channel chat.

Posted

idk Balenos O2's chat has been pretty chill 

usually talking about nudes or panties

or banging somebody's mom

1 person likes this

Posted

Orwen calpheon 02 is generally all for the change, least during the hours it's talked about when I'm online.

Which is when the kiddies are all asleep.

2 people like this

Posted

Oh god. I'd have to sell my kidneys then. How would I PvChat (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Forum should require purchase of game to participate.

7 people like this

Posted

yeah they need to do that to get rid of plebs like you.

Posted

Remove the energy cost so I can verbally whip people <3

Posted

Nah, I enjoy the random "----- you mother-----er!" from people being pk'd.

Posted

I've had channel chat only enabled in tab 5 of my 5 tab chat layout, too many shitters to even bother checking it since day 1.

Posted

srTtzHb.png?1

The forum is long beyond needing the change BotEater! suggested. We've had those Babawhoeverthehell spambots nightly for 6 months now.

1 person likes this

Posted

srTtzHb.png?1

The forum is long beyond needing the change BotEater! suggested. We've had those Babawhoeverthehell spambots nightly for 6 months now.

that made no sense. 0/10

1 person likes this

Posted

"this public chat channel should require everyone to agree with my opinions in order to use it"

yeah NO

Posted

I see everyone's getting super salty about the new "p2w" change and the channel chat has always been shit talk. Best way to solve this is make everyone pay 100 Pearls to use channel chat.

I bet you're still shit in game even if you go full p2w.

I mean, how can u be competitive if you're still lvl 44 on your main?! 

No amount of $ will help u m8!

Not even if u buy...

693f3bdd3d42d405063c3f3b8fd8f72d78e8d6578993eda0929687466dba118b_1.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Costing pearls to post on the channel chat is a horrible idea. That would remove the ability to ask questions about gameplay, that would remove the ability to form squads or fill squads, that would remove the ability to advertise for your guild, that would remove most communication between players.

Channel chat is important for community connection, and while some do abuse it to blatantly spam their own opinions or sh*tposts, forcing everyone to pay actual money would never, ever work. If you don't like what's being said, turn off channel chat like any sensible adult.

Or, even better, block the people you don't want to read from. Why are so many people incapable of figuring things out for themselves? 9_9

If you want stricter restrictions (redundant? kek), it should require more energy to post, if anything. At least then people would be more cautious about posting nonsense on the chat. 

Posted (edited)

lol peasant, ive been playing this game since february 27, whos the pleb here?

Edited by BotEater!

Posted

lol peasant, ive been playing this game since february 27, whos the pleb here?

you are

880c34d0192940339d5f063f936980f1.png

Posted (edited)

you are

..internet screenshots

61loqhn.jpg

they never lie..

on topic:

i also disabled general chat which solves the problem entirely.

Edited by Nirax

Posted

..internet screenshots

61loqhn.jpg

they never lie..

what about a video pleb?

you can gtfo ^_^

Posted

Hmm great idea... How about they open a chat where you can talk with devs for RL money? Or better yet, the highest bidder gets to decide what will happen in the next balance patch. I mean they can't run this game for free, right? 

Posted

So the forum can be as single player as the game? 

Posted (edited)

what about a video pleb?

you can gtfo

same applies for videos. btw im not the guy you were "arguing with" (i reported your posts towards that user because in my view its in breach of Chapter 6.3 of the forum rules).

the only point of even hitting reply to one of your infmaous mails in this thread was to stress out that your "proof" (for whatever reason you think you have to prove something to that other user) wouldnt be worth anything anyway. you spent quite some time and effort now.  as for me i dont care the slightest when you started to play bdo, when you were born or what else you do in life. bye bye.

Edited by Nirax

Posted (edited)

same applies for videos. btw im not the guy you were "arguing with" (i reported that because in my view its in breach of Chapter 6.3 of the forum rules).

the only point of even hitting reply to one of your infmaous mails in this thread was to stress out that your "proof" (for whatever reason you think you have to prove something to that other user) wouldnt be worth anything anyway. you spent quite some time and effort now.  as for me i dont care the slightest when you started to play bdo, when you were born or what else you do in life. bye bye.

rules? lmao. sounds like you're too much of a pussу. feel free to leave pleb.

want more? livestream? liveshare desktop screen? lol that fact that you want "proof" for a stupid conquerors pack just shows how much of a pleb you are.

and I'm sure i'd have 1.6k posts on a game forum that I never had. /s

Edited by clangpicky

Posted (edited)

I bet you're still shit in game even if you go full p2w.

I mean, how can u be competitive if you're still lvl 44 on your main?! 

No amount of $ will help u m8!

Not even if u buy...

another pasty skinned, basement dwelling, no life tundra pig thinking that in game prowess actually means something in real life.  I bet you post you BDO wins on mom's fridge so that the rest of the trailer park trash can marvel out how far you've come in life.  Lol

Edited by Columba
1 person likes this

Posted

you are

QQ.thumb.png.29c8b03966c433cdb5d313aeead
You mean this? (yes I took out alot of data because those are confidential).

You picture doesnt any anything else in it lol, what the fun? youre telling me you didnt get anything else? lol

So the forum can be as single player as the game? 

The game is still full right now lol, what do you mean single player? youre saying this forum is only composed of proxxies lol?

Posted (edited)

QQ.thumb.png.29c8b03966c433cdb5d313aeead
You mean this? (yes I took out alot of data because those are confidential).

You picture doesnt any anything else in it lol, what the fun? youre telling me you didnt get anything else? lol

The game is still full right now lol, what do you mean single player? youre saying this forum is only composed of proxxies lol?

sorry screenshots aren't enough apparently so go ahead and put a video like mine above which shows all.

and didn't you start first here accusing me of not having an account?

Edited by clangpicky

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0