• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Costumes will be 60-80mil soon...

239 posts in this topic

Posted

Keeping the prices that low would limit the dev's income because  not many people will pay with real $ instead of silver if the prices are that low and can be acquired with 2 hours of grinding .. If they want to make maximum amount of  cash , they will have to rise the prices so the F2P player cannot grind enough money to buy items off the cash shop  with silver and the P2P  cash whale will be even more tempted to spend $$$ If he knows at 100% that he will have an advantage  over other people. Currently there is no reason to P2W with these prices , therefore not much money to daum/kakao. 

This is just the begining, the real P2W will come in the following month. 

5 people like this

Posted

Keeping the prices that low would limit the dev's income because  not many people will pay with real $ instead of silver if the prices are that low and can be acquired with 2 hours of grinding .. If they want to make maximum amount of  cash , they will have to rise the prices so the F2P player cannot grind enough money to buy items off the cash shop  with silver and the P2P  cash whale will be even more tempted to spend $$$ If he knows at 100% that he will have an advantage  over other people. Currently there is no reason to P2W with these prices , therefore not much money to daum/kakao. 

This is just the begining, the real P2W will come in the following month. 

show me how to make 20m in 2 hours senpai.

15 people like this

Posted

bullshit the item limit is already saturated, that's why there's a slowdown in pearl shop items being listed.

5 people like this

Posted

Wooooo here we go. more QQ. I love this

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I've already sold 5 costumes at the 20mil silver mark, and plan to do so every week for the foreseeable future. Even though I'm already level 58 with 200 AP, I have more disposable income than free time to grind, so an extra 100mil/week for $125 seems very reasonable to me. So if the prices go up, great, I'll make even more silver, but if not I'll continue to sell regardless.

And there are LOTS of other players just like me.

Edited by Caddywhompus
21 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well, they'd never admit to wanting more income. I'm not sure if anybody in their mind thinks that the prices will stay this way because the supply is too low. There isn't enough incentive to sell outfits. At max price, you're only getting about 16m for an outfit assuming that you have the value pack and reduce MP taxes. That's nearly $2 for 1m. That's like 15 minutes of grinding mobs. Some people may find that appealing since they work overtime and such, but I, personally, don't think that spending $2 is worth mitigating 10-15 min worth of work. I personally think that the costumes should be 40-50m ea. With Value Pack MP reduction, you'd get a revenue of about 34-42.5m. So, that's less than $1 per 1m. A lot more people would feel more incentive to purchase costumes to sell on MP meaning that we all can enjoy that "accessibility" to the cash shop like PA wants.

EDIT: I've been informed that MP taxes don't affect cash shop items. Regardless, I still don't agree with 20m for $30 as a reasonable equivalency. Not only that, but if the prices are too low, then accessibility is greater meaning that there will always be a shortage in supply. Aside from creating more incentive to the providers of the supply, raising prices will curb-stomp demand down allowing a little more breathing room for items to flow.

Edited by Kalade
1 person likes this

Posted

There was a post showing how you can theoretically make 9.8m/hour via processing but that's assuming everything gets sold when you put it on the market. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

The day foxes and pets hit over that measely 5mil and are worth 20-30 or more. Is the day I'll dump a dumptruck full of money into the cash shop to support supply and demand.

Getting 5mil out of an 11 dollar pet is just not worth it.

Costumes will be iffy at higher prices but pets will always be sold out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, they'd never admit to wanting more income. I'm not sure if anybody in their mind thinks that the prices will stay this way because the supply is too low. There isn't enough incentive to sell outfits. At max price, you're only getting about 16m for an outfit assuming that you have the value pack and reduce MP taxes. That's nearly $2 for 1m. That's like 15m of grinding mobs. Some people may find that appealing since they work overtime and such, but I, personally, don't think that spending $2 is worth mitigating 10-15m worth of work. I personally think that the costumes should be 40-50m ea. With Value Pack MP reduction, you'd get a revenue of about 34-42.5m. So, that's less than $1 per 1m. A lot more people would feel more incentive to purchase costumes to sell on MP meaning that we all can enjoy that "accessibility" to the cash shop like PA wants.

Value Pack does not grant a bonus to Pearl items, but costumes are not subject to taxes the first time they are sold. So, as long as you are the original seller, you get a full 20mil from each costume sale.

Posted

The day foxes and pets hit over that measely 5mil and are worth 20-30 or more. Is the day I'll dump a dumptruck full of money into the cash shop to support supply and demand.

Getting 5mil out of an 11 dollar pet is just not worth it.

Costumes will be iffy at higher prices but pets will always be sold out.

more like 3.5-4m after taxes. Way not worth the $11. (✿◡‿◡)

1 person likes this

Posted

bullshit the item limit is already saturated, that's why there's a slowdown in pearl shop items being listed.

the slowdown is people realising 20 mil isnt worth $30 irl money

2 people like this

Posted

Value Pack does not grant a bonus to Pearl items, but costumes are not subject to taxes the first time they are sold. So, as long as you are the original seller, you get a full 20mil from each costume sale.

I never said that the Value Pack grants bonuses to the Pearl items. Don't know where you got that from. But it is interesting that the MP taxes don't affect them.

Posted

Exactly.

Posted

There was a post showing how you can theoretically make 9.8m/hour via processing but that's assuming everything gets sold when you put it on the market. (✿◡‿◡)

idc about processing, he wrote grinding.

Posted (edited)

If people are hitting their caps 2 days in, that pearl section is gonna be dry most of the week then. Maybe a new surge on the weekends, will see.

Sausage fest solo. But you can get 5 mil an hour grinding  lots of places(which i know is less than the 10 u ask about). Maybe a bit more even.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

By grinding, simply getting witches earrings with a lvl 20+ node and 5 luck would be the easy way.

Posted

I've already sold 5 costumes at the 20mil silver mark, and plan to do so every week for the foreseeable future. Even though I'm already level 58 with 200 AP, I have more disposable income than free time to grind, so an extra 100mil/week for $125 seems very reasonable to me. So if the prices go up, great, I'll make even more silver, but if not I'll continue to sell regardless.

And there are LOTS of other players just like me.

so your going to spend $500 a month on a game? im dying of laughter right now!

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

there are 0 taxes on pearl items.

Exactly.

Edited by Myntiix
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Don't laugh at them. I just think for $500 a month there are much better forms of entertainment. However, I know I'll get scolded for that. Just my opinion.

thefe are 0 taxes on pearl items.

0 taxes on first sale yes. But on resell you pay taxes and the VP benefit doesn't even work. You may know this, just clarifying for others before they say that there are never taxes on pearls.

Edited by Luciferia
2 people like this

Posted

Unless it's sarcasm, I'm sure he/she is rolling in cash with a high income.

I mean, I make quite a bit but the pearl to silver ratio is too low for me to go do that YET.

1 person likes this

Posted

Unless it's sarcasm, I'm sure he/she is rolling in cash with a high income.

I mean, I make quite a bit but the pearl to silver ratio is too low for me to go do that YET.

lets say he did that for 6 months.. thats $3000.. i know id rather invest that money.

2 people like this

Posted

$125 a week.

Thats like 33 subscription fees a month.

Nearly $600 a month.

You could buy a years subscription to FFXIV in like less than half a month with that much spending. 

Kudos to you for supplying items even if they're cheap. Also, I could care less on how much people send on pixels.

But, holy -----. I don't care enough for any game to waste that much cash.

2 people like this

Posted

The prices are ok 

Stop complain 

1 person likes this

Posted

You said make 20m in 2h. You never said grinding. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

dont count on it