• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Costumes will be 60-80mil soon...

239 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

throwing numbers around just gives a clue about what age the guy behind the post has. for underaged people money just seem to "come from somewhere" near endless.

WeathTest1.png

the statistic dates from 2013 a year in which the canadian dollar and us dollar were nearly on par.

and if you didnt figured out yourself the "highest 20%" usually dont play mmo´s.

To bad charts like these are completely useless seeing as the median income of single/families varies immensely from state to state. i.e. NY average income is going to be a lot higher than Georgia. (I assume the same applies to Canada, but you refer to US in your comment at the bottom.) Don't be so quick to throw out the "you don't know what you are talking about because you are young" at him when your post is not much better. I can go on word art and make a chart like this as well. Doesn't mean it is correct for all circumstances. 

You guys know when this was released on KR they also started out with low capped Pearl Items on Marketplace?

It will gradually increase, they are literally using the same formula that was used in KR....

This isn't a theory or a guess it's a fact. Look at previous implementations and changes. It follows the formula of KR. Same goes for the Pearl Items being sold.

You do realize our version and KR has a lot of similarities but also a lot of differences? 

I do believe prices will increase. But this increase will come at a time where the average player is making a lot more silver in an hour of grinding than what we are currently making. If you want to argue that "this is what happened in KR" you would know that players in KR make that 100mil for a costume in no time at all. Look at previous implementations and changes, they have been completely scattered some matching KR some not matching KR. Stop spewing bs and speaking with a condescending attitude towards people if you have no fking idea what you are talking about. Kthxbb<3

Edited by Hype33

Posted (edited)

To bad charts like these are completely useless seeing as the median income of single/families varies immensely from state to state. i.e. NY average income is going to be a lot higher than Georgia. (I assume the same applies to Canada, but you refer to US in your comment at the bottom.) Don't be so quick to throw out the "you don't know what you are talking about because you are young" at him when your post is not much better. I can go on word art and make a chart like this as well. Doesn't mean it is correct for all circumstances. 

You do realize our version and KR has a lot of similarities but also a lot of differences? 

1. funny necro to reply on half a month old posts. just woke up ?

2. and the income of single/families varies immensely from town to town, street to street and people sitting in different cars. thats not the point lol. this is the calculated average income of a country incorporating different states.  the difference regarding states doesnt matter unless you would only offer the game service in specific states. finally the "word art" you refer to are actually the official MoneySense statistics for Canada as its stated under the picture. i´m not interpreting anything there.

canada serves here as example of a fully developed first-world country. you can expect the discrepancy between incomes to be even larger in lower developed countries. 

3. please go on and "word art" as you suggest.

Edited by Nirax

Posted

is ti soon yet?  are they bazillions yet?

Posted

Nearly 3 weeks now since the release, starting to sweat as I have a lot of money riding on the prices going up thanks to OP's tip. Hopefully don't lose this bet and the bookies will be smashed!

Posted

Nearly 3 weeks now since the release, starting to sweat as I have a lot of money riding on the prices going up thanks to OP's tip. Hopefully don't lose this bet and the bookies will be smashed!

3 weeks is nothing... u might want to conclude it's ok early 2017 or find yourself in a high P2W model.

Posted

3 weeks is nothing... u might want to conclude it's ok early 2017 or find yourself in a high P2W model.

This is just the begining, the real P2W will come in the following month. 

Posted (edited)

The OP have no idea how the auction house works here. There are no market prices. There is upper and lower limit, and for many items you may find these limits are actually different from the current prices on the auction house. So Daum actually control the prices. Also you always shall buy at the lowest price, and that limits the inflation. The whole system is made to sell cash shop items on comparatively good prices (no matter at the beginning to sell the cash shop items in EU/NA was not possible). So there is no way the prices of the costumes to jump up, except if Daum decide so.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

show me how to make 20m in 2 hours senpai.

you can make20-30m an hour lmao 

Posted

There was a post showing how you can theoretically make 9.8m/hour via processing but that's assuming everything gets sold when you put it on the market. (✿◡‿◡)

Yeah and an infinite amount of materials only for you.

Posted

I'm being generous :P

Posted

Yeah and an infinite amount of materials only for you.

And I'm processing about 100m silvers a hour by processing salts generating by our players.

:^)

:^) See what I did there?

1 person likes this

Posted

you can make20-30m an hour lmao 

as i said show me how u make it with grindin.

Posted

as i said show me how u make it with grindin.

i could link a video of an hour but why would i want people to grind here. Sad part of not playing kr I guess 

Posted

i could link a video of an hour but why would i want people to grind here. Sad part of not playing kr I guess 

sad part that u are trashtalking.

Posted (edited)

sad part that u are trashtalking.

;) dw at sme point a white knight will make a video and ruin it or the rest of us

Edited by Marth

Posted

And I'm processing about 100m silvers a hour by processing salts generating by our players.

:^) See what I did there?

Oh didnt i block you? Ok thanks for making me aware of it...

Posted

show me how to make 20m in 2 hours senpai.

It is not hard. 

Not trying to troll or such but, 55+ Silver can be easy if done right,

Posted

Personally, until they get to 60 + million I wont be listing any costumes, nor at 5 mill listing any pets, not a good investment.

That being said I've purchase three that I would have purchased with Pearls at some point, because at 20 million there a steal

1 person likes this

Posted

Personally, until they get to 60 + million I wont be listing any costumes, nor at 5 mill listing any pets, not a good investment.

That being said I've purchase three that I would have purchased with Pearls at some point, because at 20 million there a steal

you have a good point, can you store them in storage or pearl inventory?

Posted (edited)

yep pearl storage, havent tried buying one for say a ranger on my Sorc to see if it would go in the regular bank too chancey with Daum

Edited by Arreyanne

Posted

Remember how many people said I only wanted this system so I could take advantage of it myself?

Does it surprise any of you that I have yet to use it at all?

Does it hurt you that the system makes logical sense while retaining a balanced economy due to the mechanics and silver sinks in the game?

Does it hurt to need to git gud at being wrong to @War?

Posted

It is a game and well if the option for a lantern is there to see at night well I am no cat, 

Posted

This is the crux of all the complainers. When one of their arguments is proven wrong, they just keep moving the bar to give them more time.

Posted

This is the crux of all the complainers. When one of their arguments is proven wrong, they just keep moving the bar to give them more time.

Im not complaining but what is 3 weeks... It rly is nothing.

Posted

I'm being generous :P

Ok, when do you think costumes will go up in prices? just so I can follow the post and quote you when they don't (unless we're talking 1/2 years when the average silver a player makes per hour goes up).

1 person likes this