• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Fishing sucks now!! IM BROKE!!

58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

There is literally no way to make f*cking silver anymore! literally no way!! I cant grind because i dont have gear, i cant do professions cause i dont have high profession level nor energy to compensate the pennies that you'll be earning from the start. Before fishing got nerfed it was the most profitable way for low levels to gear up and earn silver, now no matter where i try to fish, i keep getting fish bones and bunch of garbage loot, i even bought a ship and tried searching for hours for hot spots and still no blue/orange tier fish caught, only junk everywhere. And im broke now with few thousand silver left and broken shit gear that i cant even enchant and repair!

Edited by Nebula
1 person likes this

Posted

lol

Posted

I need to go out buy popcorn, this is going to be good :)

Posted

576E6364D09F92E98A2CDA8D7138FCF8429928BA

7 people like this

Posted

Fish over by the river next to Altinova, close to the trade manager, get a bunch of blues and some golds too.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe if you spent all this time actually playing the game instead of trying to play Tera where you suck even more....

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Fish over by the river next to Altinova, close to the trade manager, get a bunch of blues and some golds too.

already tried, caught nets/boots/fish bones, even after using full buffs and spending over 10 energy per each cast throw i managed to only get a few junk fods worth less than 2k silver

Maybe if you spent all this time actually playing the game instead of trying to play Tera where you suck even more....

Cant play with that Aroo feg kicking everyone from 3s

Edited by Nebula

Posted

There is literally no way to make f*cking silver anymore! literally no way!! I cant grind because i dont have gear, i cant do professions cause i dont have high profession level nor energy to compensate the pennies that you'll be earning from the start. Before fishing got nerfed it was the most profitable way for low levels to gear up and earn silver, now no matter where i try to fish, i keep getting fish bones and bunch of garbage loot, i even bought a ship and tried searching for hours for hot spots and still no blue/orange tier fish caught, only junk everywhere. And im broke now with few thousand silver left and broken shit gear that i cant even enchant and repair!

try gathering, get some lucky tools and you can get shards to sell on mp. Then gear up that way, you can get a lot of shards on low level alts without too much time 

Posted

try gathering, get some lucky tools and you can get shards to sell on mp. Then gear up that way, you can get a lot of shards on low level alts without too much time 

The game is already a huge time sink to my schedule on top of that they made it less profitable to afk fish while allowing p2winners to instantly get millions of silver making it no effort grind for some. The fact that that im willing to  keep my pc on for the game most of the time, and yet they choose to kill off afk fishing while instead catering to credit card warriors and basement dwellers. I guess Ill probably be better off peacing out of this game before ill reach the point where ill be sinking hundreds of millions silver just  to enchant awakened gear yet i have no way of getting! And yeah that extra SSD space will come in useful for overwatch that ill be soon replacing this shit game with ^^

Posted

Cant play with that Aroo feg kicking everyone from 3s

You cant even solo gillie, dont pretend you play skyring 9_9

basement dwellers

Look who is talking. Sebastian. Or should I say William?

1 person likes this

Posted

Then stop playing if you don't like it but making silver in this game is literally the easiest thing ever

I never fished until a few days ago, im only skilled something and i make 5 relic fragments at night on average.....

Posted

Fishing is pretty good, especially with Imperial Trading.

Posted

If your fishing in altinova by the trade manager and getting junk, your in the wrong spot.  Behind her there is a large rock just ofshore, stand on the edgw of it and fish. If you get anything but fish, keys, or shards, relocate.

My advice would be to do quests and get contribution points.  Have workers on profitable nodes like the black crystals, platinum, etc, to supplement your afk fishing income.  Sell the occasional stack of memory fragments you get from your relic runs...you will get more, there is no hurry.

Posted

You get what you deserve ;) clearly not a lot ;) Now be a good girl.. (oh wait you're a guy) and go play your Elin Ninja. BOL should be easy for lvl 65 ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Do you actually play?

Posted (edited)

rip

Edited by `Onzlaught

Posted

This made me laugh, thx.

"I cant do profession because i dont have high enough professions" lol, cuz i know every master of profession created their char with the profession at master.

Thanks obama

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Do you actually play?

He is going from game to game making temper tantrums trying to scam naive into giving him stuff/buying the game/whatever he can get. Posting pictures of girls and making cheesy threads. But he always get caught, banned, laughed at because he sucks in scamming just as he sucks in playing said games.

Edited by Kat
1 person likes this

Posted

He is going from game to game making temper tantrums trying to scam naive into giving him stuff/buying the game/whatever he can get. Posting pictures of girls and making cheesy threads. But he always get caught, banned, laughed at because he sucks in scamming just as he sucks in playing said games.

I mean, if he can't even do ghillie, that's bad right? LOOOOOOOOOL #teradays

Posted

stop fishing inside a city !

Posted

I don't get how people are broke in this game its so easy to make silver just through grinding...even if your gear sucks just stay at a location for a few hours and you make money simples 

Posted

I mean, if he can't even do ghillie, that's bad right? LOOOOOOOOOL #teradays

Afaik he swiped full 15 and then came to enmasse forums to QQ how broken warrior is because he cant farm gillie with his. Because he had to play the class that requires most skill, and fail at it miserably. Then he decided to make 15 gunners for the same purpose, but dunno what happened to that idea, he got banned from the forums, again. Before that he made a "looking for a girlfriend" thread that was comedy gold and I am truly sorry I didnt take screenies before it got deleted. In the end he "quit" and sold all he had on TB for 1 copper or something like that, and posted another drama thread whining how everybody hates him, with screenshots of him selling his junk, so he got banned, again.

I totally forgot all about him until he just reminded me about himself the other day because he knows I know him and he wants moar attention. 

Fits in BDO doesnt he? :D

Posted

The game is already a huge time sink to my schedule on top of that they made it less profitable to afk fish while allowing p2winners to instantly get millions of silver making it no effort grind for some. The fact that that im willing to  keep my pc on for the game most of the time, and yet they choose to kill off afk fishing while instead catering to credit card warriors and basement dwellers. I guess Ill probably be better off peacing out of this game before ill reach the point where ill be sinking hundreds of millions silver just  to enchant awakened gear yet i have no way of getting! And yeah that extra SSD space will come in useful for overwatch that ill be soon replacing this shit game with ^^

I really wonder what your problem is. I let my Char stand afk over night, or while i am at work in Heidel at the river afk fishing and i got a nice at least half filled inventory with blue, gold and green fish. Making enough money through that. To repair equipment and stuff. Though i also go grind while i am here. This game is a huge time  sink because its grindy.

Also you don't need +15 or pri gear for grinding. Even a +7 upgraded gear is enough to farm at chimeras, catfish, manshas to make some silver, and turn the turn in items in at an npc.

Posted (edited)

Why do you think fishing got nerfed? Because of some fairy tail about botting and bla bla exploits ... and other crap DAUM throws at you?

Its because they are nudding you towards cash shop ... perhaps you will get frustrated enough to say ... f**k it i will sell a custume on maket for easy silver.

All P2W games go down like this, ninja nerfing every possible way of you making money with always same excuse "Players exploited those mechanincs in game to gain un-fair agvantage" wiitch directly translates into "You were making easy mony to fast and you didn't need to spend any money in cash shop".

Edited by BDOTyran

Posted

I don't think 500k+ the chance of 1-2 shards (so 1.5m p/h) is bad money for someone just starting out in the game. Granted you'll make A LOT more money from grinding but if you want to sit and manual fish you will still make enough to buy full +15 in a matter of dates and that's enough to grind everything excluding Valencia... Which ironically is utter wank for silver anyway.

tl;dr: The game isn't bad, you are.