• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Fishing sucks now!! IM BROKE!!

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Bahahaha! How bad can u be to not be able to do ghillie with +15 war?

The only class i had a hard time doing ghillie was my mystic alt, but he was all schisma +12. (And i mean hard mode ghillie).

Btw was he on NA or EU servers?

Posted

who cares

my guildmate makes 100mil a day and has tet kzarka and all he does is lifeskilling because this game is unfair and imbalanced as hell and whoever said that grinding is the best has lied 

Posted

There is literally no way to make f*cking silver anymore! literally no way!! I cant grind because i dont have gear, i cant do professions cause i dont have high profession level nor energy to compensate the pennies that you'll be earning from the start. Before fishing got nerfed it was the most profitable way for low levels to gear up and earn silver, now no matter where i try to fish, i keep getting fish bones and bunch of garbage loot, i even bought a ship and tried searching for hours for hot spots and still no blue/orange tier fish caught, only junk everywhere. And im broke now with few thousand silver left and broken shit gear that i cant even enchant and repair!

Well if you havent found hotspots its because you were unlucky. There are so many spots they spwn and you just need to remember them. After that you just go and circle around to find them. Sometimes it can be frustrating but it takes 10-15 min which is if you are unlucky. If you start from Velia there is high chance you will find coelcant spot which is free 125 k for 3 mins of your time and its very close to coast. 

I know it is profitable because i dont fish and when i do its only for guild mission and i earn over 500 k for less than hour and i if you get relic shard for afk fishing its also quite profitable. BUT you must invest in nodes in order to profit from this method. 

So be patient, get a fishing ship and put some speed to it and you will see it will pay off eventualy. BUT it cant be as profitable as grinding. 

Posted (edited)

There is literally no way to make f*cking silver anymore! literally no way!! I cant grind because i dont have gear, i cant do professions cause i dont have high profession level nor energy to compensate the pennies that you'll be earning from the start. Before fishing got nerfed it was the most profitable way for low levels to gear up and earn silver, now no matter where i try to fish, i keep getting fish bones and bunch of garbage loot, i even bought a ship and tried searching for hours for hot spots and still no blue/orange tier fish caught, only junk everywhere. And im broke now with few thousand silver left and broken shit gear that i cant even enchant and repair!

What level are you? 15 and a half? I don't know why you make attempts to become rich with fish then, but I have a strong feeling that you are one of the guys that blew up all their equips after PTW announcement.

Edited by Helikaon

Posted

.....what?

Posted

I don't get how people are broke in this game its so easy to make silver just through grinding...even if your gear sucks just stay at a location for a few hours and you make money simples 

Grinding is boring.

Posted

who cares

my guildmate makes 100mil a day and has tet kzarka and all he does is lifeskilling because this game is unfair and imbalanced as hell and whoever said that grinding is the best has lied 

Can i ask why is it unfair? Dont get me wrong but i dont understand your stament where you say your guildie has this and that  so game is unfair. Why dont you make 100 mil per day and get TET zarka? Yesterday guy made a thread how pre-order system is unfair because only rich people can get their stuff from it ?!?!

So if you could elaborate how much per day he does lifeskills and how much does he actually do something else in game? Because i would like to do what he does:) 

Posted

Grinding is boring.

This game is a grind.

Posted

Bahahaha! How bad can u be to not be able to do ghillie with +15 war?

The only class i had a hard time doing ghillie was my mystic alt, but he was all schisma +12. (And i mean hard mode ghillie).

Btw was he on NA or EU servers?

NA

I believe MT because "hardcore" :ph34r:

Posted

You fish all this time and have no gear for grinding? Where is all the dank moneys you made from fishing?

Posted

Can i ask why is it unfair? Dont get me wrong but i dont understand your stament where you say your guildie has this and that  so game is unfair. Why dont you make 100 mil per day and get TET zarka? Yesterday guy made a thread how pre-order system is unfair because only rich people can get their stuff from it ?!?!

So if you could elaborate how much per day he does lifeskills and how much does he actually do something else in game? Because i would like to do what he does:) 

because rng is unfair as ----- and grinding isnt rewarding enough

Posted

You fish all this time and have no gear for grinding? Where is all the dank moneys you made from fishing?

Hookers and DRNGS.

Posted

Maybe if you spent all this time actually playing the game instead of trying to play Tera where you suck even more....

Lmao... rekt

Posted

this shows u didn't fish, there is no trash loot in ocean, even at skilled fishing it's mostly blue and gold fish

Posted

I get 70k silver profit over night in Heidel AFK fishing. (shoes,hooks,nets, all the good stuff basically). It's pretty worth it in my opinion. 

Posted

He is going from game to game making temper tantrums trying to scam naive into giving him stuff/buying the game/whatever he can get. Posting pictures of girls and making cheesy threads. But he always get caught, banned, laughed at because he sucks in scamming just as he sucks in playing said games.

unless people are gonna shower him with consumables then it looks like he picked the wrong game to try and pull that shit...also his post is is garbage, even afk fishing in a trash spot your bound to scoop a few relic shards per night. on top of that, imperial fish trader was just added that made fishing even more valuable.

Posted

I get 70k silver profit over night in Heidel AFK fishing. (shoes,hooks,nets, all the good stuff basically). It's pretty worth it in my opinion. 

i get 300k-500k a night afking in altinova....you can keep heidel

Posted (edited)

Cant play with that Aroo feg kicking everyone from 3s

Show him these. Got a few more screenshots somewhere, my Tera drama folder is very very dusty. 

One Two Three

Edited by Plunge

Posted

People you still pretending you can't make easy money except via fishing? Pathetic.

Posted (edited)

Why do you think fishing got nerfed? Because of some fairy tail about botting and bla bla exploits ... and other crap DAUM throws at you?

Its because they are nudding you towards cash shop ... perhaps you will get frustrated enough to say ... f**k it i will sell a custume on maket for easy silver.

All P2W games go down like this, ninja nerfing every possible way of you making money with always same excuse "Players exploited those mechanincs in game to gain un-fair agvantage" wiitch directly translates into "You were making easy mony to fast and you didn't need to spend any money in cash shop".

literally uninstall. and deactivate your forum account. thanks.

on topic: fishing is more profitable than it was. I dont fish except for through remote desktop for shards and I can easily tell if I was actively doing it instead of deleting my fish, I'd be getting good enough money.

Edited by Katsuragi

Posted

literally uninstall. and deactivate your forum account. thanks.

on topic: fishing is more profitable than it was. I dont fish except for through remote desktop for shards and I can easily tell if I was actively doing it instead of deleting my fish, I'd be getting good enough money.

best locationz to fish brah?

Posted

best locationz to fish brah?

sea

Posted

If fishing is not profitable enough to buy gear, then I am out of ideas. Maybe you should lower your expectations. True, fishing won't get you TRI gear, but it is not even meant to..

I get 300k average per rod (not including ancient relic shards).
With shards, that's an easy 1,5-2,5 million per rod, afk fishing. If you were to fish actively, you would make much more (more silver per hour, not per rod).

Posted (edited)

sea

"on topic: fishing is more profitable than it was"

Thought as much. No it's not. But sure relics have risen a lot in price since I last played.

Edited by Jack Sparrow