• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

record breaker No Man's Sky

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For all of you that thought Black desert was a game getting tocix from the begining we got a new winner who might even get a worser review than even freaking Duke Nukem

boxart.thumb.jpg.002a037def12b3d13ab7308

(yea this one)

i was really suprised and like all the others i was one of the victims so i beg of you to punish me with all your grace at heart and replenish my soul from this evil called pre-order 

[Deleted image] Inappropriate content

Edited by p0hil
[Deleted image] Inappropriate content

Posted

wtf that 2nd gif. O.o

Posted

0/10

Posted

Yeah "No Man's Lie" or as I call it: "Minecraft in space" is just awful and I knew it was going to be terrible even before the hype train forgot where the breaks were.

Posted

Yeah "No Man's Lie" or as I call it: "Minecraft in space" is just awful and I knew it was going to be terrible even before the hype train forgot where the breaks were.

true that i felt this game is a good indie game But a triple A game no way it's probably worth 10 euro and that is quite decent money for a game like that 

i was very sad and angry at the same time but as i said punish me  

a1Q7yQvAm_480wa_v1.thumb.gif.4e735172217

Posted

I've read quite a few reviews, but I ultimately decided to try the game out myself.. And I don't regret it. I don't think the game is worth the price, but it isn't as bad as everyone says. 

The gathering is kinda shit because it's the same resources over and over again (carbon, iron, and plutonium), and life on planets seems kinda dull because you can't really interact with it other than feed it random materials or shoot 'em only to receive a slap in return before they proceed to ignoring you again. Also, I don't understand what those sentinel laser things are. Why are they there? Who placed them there? Are these questions ever answered? The jet-pack system is shit, by the way.

I've only played the game for about two-three hours and I'm still on the first planet, but yeah. :v

1 person likes this

Posted

Catgrill's posts refreshing as always!

This game was made by 15 people btw, practically indie. Not their fault Sony absolutely hyped the hell of it and showcased it at E3 and stuff. So it's not great, who cares, most games are shit these days anyway. 

New Mass Effect will be amazing though :-)

Posted

I've read quite a few reviews, but I ultimately decided to try the game out myself.. And I don't regret it. I don't think the game is worth the price, but it isn't as bad as everyone says. 

The gathering is kinda shit because it's the same resources over and over again (carbon, iron, and plutonium), and life on planets seems kinda dull because you can't really interact with it other than feed it random materials or shoot 'em only to receive a slap in return before they proceed to ignoring you again. Also, I don't understand what those sentinel laser things are. Why are they there? Who placed them there? Are these questions ever answered? The jet-pack system is shit, by the way.

I've only played the game for about two-three hours and I'm still on the first planet, but yeah. :v

wanna give you a tip when you are going to craft click e and you see what you need but i guess for the ship you need plutonium get 250 of those then go to invetory and press e and then hold lmb on those thing and there you go and after that x it to your ship and don't click the middle button like i did a million times time to try out Dying light hopes it's good never played it before so i just hope it's decent

Posted

You could play Space Engineers with modifications from the steam workshop .. then you got a better NMS. :P 

Posted

You could play Space Engineers with modifications from the steam workshop .. then you got a better NMS. :P 

tried it for a while got a bit tired of the lags even at the lowest it was really laggy and if you try to put it one step up the game would start to crash

Posted

it sucks 

Posted

Take eridium

Take plutonium

Backpack full

Take Iron

Take platinum

Backpack full

Back to the ship

Repair suit and ship

Go sell to the alone merchant

Repeat.....

2/10

1 person likes this

Posted

Bad game 

Posted

New Mass Effect will be amazing though :-)

? What?

Really??

Where?

Gimmie!!

Posted

? What?

Really??

Where?

Gimmie!!

march 2017 =( 

Posted

march 2017 =( 

:(

Posted

Seems not worth it for the price.

Posted

I like it. I'd like it even better if I could play it on this AMD unit. But I've got around 40 hours in on my buddy's PC and it's fine, if a little too easy.

Posted

The game is based on exploration and discovery which is why it has and will continue to get, shitty reviews from this era's gamers and reviewers.