• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cashshop resetting WHEN???

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, anyone of you know when the Weekly Cashshop is resetting? it said : The number of restrictions will be reset daily at 12:00am CEST on Saturday for EU, and 12:00 EDT on Saturday for NA. - but didnt reset yet (i checked lastnight at 0:00, and checked today at 12:00) :( hope they hotfix it

Posted

#moved into international discussions.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why was this thread moved? I also want to know.... :(

Posted

Hey, anyone of you know when the Weekly Cashshop is resetting? it said : The number of restrictions will be reset daily at 12:00am CEST on Saturday for EU, and 12:00 EDT on Saturday for NA. - but didnt reset yet (i checked lastnight at 0:00, and checked today at 12:00) :( hope they hotfix it

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/107950-patch-notes-august-10th/

Posted

can you read my question again??? I quotet the Patchnotes and u sent me a link to it?? are u serious :D

Yep because thats all the info any of us has. If you wanna draw the CM's attention to the question maybe link a few of them in the thread so they read it? :D

Posted

Didn't reset (EU here), also tried to relog...

Posted

Just for the sake of clarity but... isn't 12:00 a.m. -----ing midnight? Like... 0:00 Sunday?

Posted

Just for the sake of clarity but... isn't 12:00 a.m. -----ing midnight? Like... 0:00 Sunday?

Sunday would have been 12:00am sunday not 12:00am saturday.

Posted

12:00am Saturday would be right after Friday 11:59pm 

1 person likes this

Posted

A whale was spotted in the ocean! Grab yourz harpoons!!!

Posted

Market quota has not reset on N/A as of yet, currently 1:00pm EDT

Posted

Now?

Posted

we need to riot a bit, maybe they hotfix it

Posted

its like nothing they implement gets tested before pushing it to the live servers.

Posted

Oh whales giving out free costumes already do exist. I guess I'll go a buyin some things.

Posted

You would think they would make sure this system works because it makes them money. Is the same person in charge of flipping that switch that's also in charge of turning on the XP weekend that's always late? Because if so they should be reprimanded.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It will reset in 5 hours and 40 minutes.. for EU servers that is.

Edited by 6point6

Posted (edited)

they should fix it fast, everyone is rioting. The people cry cause no one register costumes, and the sellers cant register anything!!!! 

If they dint reses them this weekend, it was my most boring blackdesert weekend, since i play this game!!

We planned stuff, my guildmates want to get happy and get there costumes. Sadly my weekend in blackdesert right now is:

friday: try to stay awake to 0:00 . didnt worked. - people said german time its the same time, the daily items reset.

stay awake 2 more hours, get the daily reset, but cant register stuff.

sleeping to 10:00 

loging in and replanned to sell stuff at 12:00 in the mid day of saturday. ... didnt work.

watching a movie and tryed at 14:00  (you know, the 2 hour german time zone delay) DIDNT WORKED.

went afk, go back at 19:00  (whe NA should get the reset, ) EU didnt reset!!!!!

Its 20:23 right now!!!You said Saturday 12:00AM . !!!

So i really hope they mean sunday 12:00AM, so i try this night again!.

KAKAO pls fix your stuff, people are waiting! And you loose money by not resetting it.

So what are the odds? why you not reset??? 

Its weekend , people should get access tobpearl items, like you wrote!!

I'm realy dissapointed right now.

It feels like the day a new game should launched and they pushed it a week later.

Edited by JuicyJanna

Posted

They dont want pur money, thats all there is to it.

Posted

There is no confusion when using the words 12 noon and 12 midnight, although the use of 12 midnight can raise the question of 'which day?'. To avoid confusion it is always better to use the 24-hour clock, when 12:00 is 12 noon and 24:00 is 12 midnight.

There are no standards established for the meaning of 12 a.m. It is often said that 12 a.m. Monday for example is midnight on Monday morning, then 12 a.m. refers to midnight at the start of the specified day (00:00). Given this ambiguity, the terms 12 a.m. and 12 p.m. should be avoided, and hence why standard schedules often refer to 23:59 Friday and/or 00:01 Saturday.

Posted

5 hours and 7 minutes

Posted

5 hours and 7 minutes

why troll? it should have reset for both servers already. In both regions, regardless of 12am or 12pm on Saturday, both have passed.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's 12am/0.00 Sunday. It might reset then, if so we would have been given the wrong time.

1 person likes this