• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The quality of some of this RP.

93 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It makes me want to go to deep space and scream into my own ass.

A lot of the characters I've personally seen are like;

1. Skimpy boob-lady with no personality aside from their pure objective of getting laid; Breast sliders all to the right with unhealthy pig thighs.

2. Edgy, incorrigible, "Take no shit" males that only acknowledge only females with the most exposed pixels; say they are a mercenary or the highest order of knights in their made-up, chub-sucking boy-scout guild; Prone to god-mode and brag OOCly about IC things or stats. (Loves him some black and red. Has as much character as boob-lady)

3. Female version of male in number 2. Almost exactly the same. May proudly and openly emote/vent their fetishes through their character like a sexually frustrated 12 year old boy who's dreams to be a dominatrix are too heavy to contain. If ignored or questioned in anyway they proceed to insult or get physical.

4 Tiny, frail woman-child. Knows a lot of characters that are type 1 and type 3. May call them mother/sister and barely posts past two lines.  Also may use emoticons while IC. Usually monopolizes the chat with 'xD' or 'x3' or 'o.o' while monopolizing the chat with unrelated topics OOCly.

I brought this up with a pretty strong writer who finally got tired of wasting their efforts just to get tuned out by incoherent fishing for ERP and attention.

He said and I quote;

"These people have no standards. Well--You can't have standards if you don't even know what they should be to begin with. Let alone think about them, because all that consumes you are survival instincts and the next chance you have to choke your own -----, or feel important. Most of these people actually disgust me on a physical level." -Adam.

Anyway, that's all I really have energy to share. I can feel the salt coming, but hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

TL;DR

tl:dr? Are you serious? If you're too lazy to read any of what I just said, you're probably one of the 4 I talked about. I'm not going to summarize it for you. This is a RP sub thread-- Go freaking read.

If you did read and clicked out of curiosity, thanks for reading. (sorry for the sass)

Edited by Rohunt
im rohunt and im not fat
10 people like this

Posted

You're fat.

6 people like this

Posted

I'd rp with you  on Edan :D 

3 people like this

Posted

I'm the best RP'er. 

1 person likes this

Posted

That's what I've seen most of the time too, it's irritating.

It's either the usual slutty kind of female characters that stand around and wait for some guy to hit on them, or throw themselves at a guy.
douchebagMcfirecrotch that only wants to ERP.
Insertsomecliche here.

this thread might as well become a "What are your RP gripes?"

3 people like this

Posted

Remember folks: Tavern RP is just one part of RP...and not the best kind of RP at that. More people have to try hosting events outside of their guilds; get people out of the taverns and make connections with new people. Tavern RP is great for that...but if its all you do outside of Guild RP then- well... 9_9

this thread might as well become a "What are your RP gripes?"

People who use the word 'swig' to refer to drinking...and only use the word 'swig'.

Sometimes, I just wanna beat them with the swigging stick.

...Swiggity Swoozy, they drinkin' all the boozy...

...I never could comment on things 100% serious. *drinks milk and leaves*
xD

2 people like this

Posted

~Cut~

Correct. Pretty much every single RPer on this server. I expect the community to worsen also, by the way it's going. Usually I avoid taverns unless I see decent role-players in the area. Otherwise it's screw everything and I'm out of there.

Remember folks: Tavern RP is just one part of RP...and not the best kind of RP at that. More people have to try hosting events outside of their guilds; get people out of the taverns and make connections with new people. Tavern RP is great for that...but if its all you do outside of Guild RP then- well... 9_9

People who use the word 'swig' to refer to drinking...and only use the word 'swig'.
Sometimes, I just wanna beat them with the swigging stick.

...Swiggity Swoozy, they drinkin' all the boozy...

...I never could comment on things 100% serious. *drinks milk and leaves*
xD

Tavern RP is the only RP for anyone without an RP guild. and if I do get into an RP guild it's infested with lesbian erpfests, I'm not against lesbians or anything but goddamn enough is enough.

Posted

Tavern RP is the only RP for anyone without an RP guild. and if I do get into an RP guild it's infested with lesbian erpfests, I'm not against lesbians or anything but goddamn enough is enough.

Sometimes? You gotta host an event or two. For the people, by the people. Making connections is key to getting involved in the RP community; have to find good people so you're not stuck in the tavern all the time...course, guilds will rarely let outsiders into their arcs unless you really get involved with em, often by meeting members in casual settings! (Tavern, Festival, Tournament, ETC.)

...also, Yeah: lotta lesbians in RP, but eh, c'est la vie.

Posted

Sometimes? You gotta host an event or two. For the people, by the people. Making connections is key to getting involved in the RP community; have to find good people so you're not stuck in the tavern all the time...course, guilds will rarely let outsiders into their arcs unless you really get involved with em, often by meeting members in casual settings! (Tavern, Festival, Tournament, ETC.)

White humanoid female lesbians is meta and typically what you'll find. 

Posted

Correct. Pretty much every single RPer on this server. I expect the community to worsen also, by the way it's going. Usually I avoid taverns unless I see decent role-players in the area. Otherwise it's screw everything and I'm out of there.

Which is why I don't join any guilds in games I play... at all.
It's usually multi-colored hair "speshul snowflakes" that are into constant ERPs, or lonely guys that are looking for more IRL. Which to that, I'm like, "Dude... it's a game, not some dating service."
Logged into my warrior yesterday to test out this theory, had three women instantly try to "get to know" my character more, and then attempted to take me to their "new house"
Where they proceeded to strip and show off their "delicate pearlesant body" and I'm like "----- there's nothing "delicate" about you, you're prowling around the tavern every 24/7 trying to get your fix, you've been around the block twice over."

1 person likes this

Posted

Host an event or two and HOPE good RPers will come. Unless you have inside guild RP where you can trust the people you are RPing with, it's 50/50 with what you are going to get.

Connections is impossible. Tried, as hard as my characters could, nah no one asks for RP and I'm not about to go ask all the time it's beneath me. I prefer having that one person to RP with and I got that for now. Still it'd be nice to be able to have a group I can RP with. Those days are over for me.

Which is why I don't join any guilds in games I play... at all.It's usually multi-colored hair "speshul snowflakes" that are into constant ERPs, or lonely guys that are looking for more IRL. Which to that, I'm like, "Dude... it's a game, not some dating service."
Logged into my warrior yesterday to test out this theory, had three women instantly try to "get to know" my character more, and then attempted to take me to their "new house"
Where they proceeded to strip and show off their "delicate pearlesant body" and I'm like "----- there's nothing "delicate" about you, you're prowling around the tavern every 24/7 trying to get your fix, you've been around the block twice over."

One of my characters is a slut but she only loves and loved one guy and they didn't really do anything sexual to each other. She dresses lewdly although doesn't act it at all. And yes, lots of "special snowflakes" about *wink wink*

And that happened to me. Of course....Lykaon my teenager acted with "emergerd I love you"......which thank god scared her off. He was drooling at her naked body, stripped for him to see her "tattoos" ;)

But the clothes quickly went back on after Lykaons love rant.

Though that Lykaon died.....Q_Q RIP MY TEENAGER.

Posted

Host an event or two and HOPE good RPers will come. Unless you have inside guild RP where you can trust the people you are RPing with, it's 50/50 with what you are going to get.

Connections is impossible. Tried, as hard as my characters could, nah no one asks for RP and I'm not about to go ask all the time it's beneath me. I prefer having that one person to RP with and I got that for now. Still it'd be nice to be able to have a group I can RP with. Those days are over for me.

One of my characters is a slut but she only loves and loved one guy and they didn't really do anything sexual to each other. She dresses lewdly although doesn't act it at all. And yes, lots of "special snowflakes" about *wink wink*

And that happened to me. Of course....Lykaon my teenager acted with "emergerd I love you"......which thank god scared her off. He was drooling at her naked body, stripped for him to see her "tattoos" ;)

yes

Posted

yes

Go back to your hole which you slithered out of.

Posted

RIP to that poor teenager, his dreams are crushed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hit us up on Jordine for some real RP! I am in the biggest RP guild ever. If you dont believe me I can prove it ! 

9a0ca3214c.jpg

Posted

RIP to that poor teenager, his dreams are crushed.

Yeah, RIP. ;_;7

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, RIP. ;_;7

May his pepperoni rest in piece-eroni.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm on Edan and usually RP with my boyfriend, but nothing sexual unless it helps the RP. Yua and a travelling warrior just so happened to meet due to a family reuinion, Yua wanting to kill the family and the other wanting to save the family. After something goes wrong on both our ends, Yua passes out and the warrior assumes I was always trying to help and helps Yua recover.

There's more adventure tales to tell and wanting to kill whole families than we might of planned for in the beginning, but it's still pretty fun. Would like to RP with other fams though other than one or two people lol >w<  

Posted (edited)

I'm on Edan and usually RP with my boyfriend, but nothing sexual unless it helps the RP.

I'm sure that's not the only thing it helps.

Personally, if you need to sexualize a scene to liven up an RP, then I would assume that the RP session didn't have much potential to begin with. 

would like to RP with other fams though other than one or two people lol >w<  

Hello, number 4. 

Edited by Rohunt

Posted

never met true roleplayer so far

Posted

I'm sure that's not the only thing it helps.

Personally, if you need to sexualize a scene to liven up an RP, then I would assume that the RP session didn't have much potential to begin with. 

For instance, in a roleplay that consists of having a family it doesn't do too into details and it's just to press a plot forward. It's not used just as a "sex erryday" pointless crap. I'm not into Libertine roleplays anyway totally not because I'm asexual though, it's boring also. 

Posted

Which is why I don't join any guilds in games I play... at all.It's usually multi-colored hair "speshul snowflakes" that are into constant ERPs, or lonely guys that are looking for more IRL. Which to that, I'm like, "Dude... it's a game, not some dating service."

Sounds like Embran.

Posted

Go back to your hole which you slithered out of.

k

For instance, in a roleplay that consists of having a family it doesn't do too into details and it's just to press a plot forward. It's not used just as a "sex erryday" pointless crap. I'm not into Libertine roleplays anyway totally not because I'm asexual though, it's boring also. 

tfw kitsu will never ERP with you :( 

Posted

k

tfw kitsu will never ERP with you :( 

tumblr_mlbb91MUJa1s5jjtzo1_500.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Tbh.  I'm not in an RP guild.  I host an event weekly, and people show up!  So it's possible to have people show up to things.  I know plenty of other people who hold events too, outside of guilds and they're pretty successful.  You just have to get out there and do it.  I'm always excited to see new events when they pop up and will usually support them.

1 person likes this