• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The quality of some of this RP.

93 posts in this topic

Posted

And that happened to me. Of course....Lykaon my teenager acted with "emergerd I love you"......which thank god scared her off. He was drooling at her naked body, stripped for him to see her "tattoos" ;)

But the clothes quickly went back on after Lykaons love rant.

Though that Lykaon died.....Q_Q RIP MY TEENAGER.

So. That's how you think that went. I see. Welp I hope you're ready for your anal probing.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Vauman

Posted

Give this boi a medal. This forum is still going. I've been getting roasted by people ingame also.

Don't be mad at me you're so uncreative/Beta. I just calls it as I sees it.

Give this boi a medal. This forum is still going. I've been getting roasted by people ingame also.

If you come here and get triggered, don't be mad at me you're so uncreative/Beta. I just calls it as I sees it.

Posted

I bet everyone who started to rp quit early (teenagers) fall in the unrealistic but overcliché characters trap. (well... i did)

The same way you don't enjoy or even don't even watch new american blockbusters when you already saw a lot of movies of any kind, you'd better not rp with "new" roleplayers if you already got years of rp experience behind you.

Let them experiment among themselves.

Posted

I bet everyone who started to rp quit early (teenagers) fall in the unrealistic but overcliché characters trap. (well... i did)

The same way you don't enjoy or even don't even watch new american blockbusters when you already saw a lot of movies of any kind, you'd better not rp with "new" roleplayers if you already got years of rp experience behind you.

Yes because our RP communities are huge enough for us to be picky and elitist.

Posted (edited)

I'm #4 and 3 and 1 and abit of 2

Edited by Ama

Posted

Maybe when people will finally understand that RP is less about puting words between * * or spilling pages of badly written shitty fantasy novels in forums, filled with cliché and incoherency that even Deviantart would not want, and forcing it into the game, whatever the actual lore is, but more about understanding the diegesis of a fictionnal universe and acting accrodingly, maybe we will make a step forward.

But a majority of players doesn't even understand the notion.

Posted

Thats OK - if they are able to find enough player who will also do their first steps. Its also OK to play with them and help them in this way to increase their knowledge about RP we old people like to play.

And my personal opinion: I am also OK to play with a group of new player and learn their way they enjoy to play. Everything is OK in case its fun and nobody get mentaly injured by this kind of RP. 

Posted

i think its all a matter of where you go in the world, or who you group up with.

Posted

It does my heart good to see this thread still going.

1 person likes this

Posted

I see you've got four down — but you forgot #5. 

5. Asshole with a superiority complex. Consistently tries to put other people in little categories as to put them down and belittle them. The pride in his writing, creativity, and character development are swelled to unrealistic levels. 

I feel that you can fit any/all of the first three categories and still be a great roleplayer — and person. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Roleplaying is what makes MMOs, rubbish RP is always going to be found on any RP server. We take with us as we roll.

Posted

Roleplaying is what makes MMOs, rubbish RP is always going to be found on any RP server. We take with us as we roll.

... if teens in the middle of their puberty typing comment of hentai characters during some inappropriate scenes in the hentai movie  ... yes ... but they feel themselves "cool" while doing that. >:( 

Posted

... if teens in the middle of their puberty typing comment of hentai characters during some inappropriate scenes in the hentai movie  ... yes ... but they feel themselves "cool" while doing that. >:( 

We were all teens once. :)

Posted

We were all teens once. :)

Yes, but not ALL teens are spamming the RP channel with inappropriate content ... you know. ;) Some of them do not feel the urge to do so in RP channels. They use the RP channel for  RP and not for P - O - R - N or hentai  .... and they still fell themselves cool. B| 

Posted (edited)

Yes, but not ALL teens are spamming the RP channel with inappropriate content ... you know. ;) Some of them do not feel the urge to do so in RP channels. They use the RP channel for  RP and not for P - O - R - N or hentai  .... and they still fell themselves cool. B| 

Yes if it is used for that it can only put people off RP. Very new player here, but it seems to me Roleplay channel is used as a general chat channel for the server.

Edited by Pretext

Posted

RPers L O L.

Posted

TL;DR

1 person likes this