• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

real video 6

151 posts in this topic

Posted

14 people like this

Posted

I thought you were dead. Nice vid as always.

Posted (edited)

I like dat white boi in the beginning of the video, so cute and handsome, looks like sinisteel

Edited by Umaru
1 person likes this

Posted

I like dat white boi in the beginning of the video, so cute and handsome, looks like sinisteel

Cool.

Posted

The girl was way too cringey.

Posted

Amazing. 

Posted

boring

2 people like this

Posted

boring

yep i failed you

Posted

smart move not going after gravity and then avoiding Valencia yesterday after building such a beautiful base..

trying to avoid another one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_2U4Df8d-k

6b9671fe35e5905872d7f4bdb5560611.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

we were gonna join you in a bit, just had to deal with the home front if ya know what i mean.  i'm sure waifu gets it.

Posted

Why am i the meme potential. KAPPA

Posted

Omg Ruca is so adorable.

Posted

Omg Ruca is so adorable.

if u consider swamp rats adorable - then yea sure

Posted (edited)

Uh....that's some crap video right there son. Seems it all lost steam with Sylta gone imo. ManUp is now just a Gravity-dodger guild full of failed guilds.

Edited by Symbiotic
GG PUSSIES
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

ManUp is now just a Gravity-dodger guild full of failed guilds.

Whenever you're ready to 1v1 for a region let me know. Until then make sure you keep tricking T2 alliances into dropping 5 guilds on Mediah so we have to defend instead.

c09ee66afc.png

Your guild is filled with ex-Gatekeeper rejects who are scared of getting put in another video. When you lost to Waifu in hexe on week 1 and it took you over 2 hours and 30 minutes to beat Mangobay in a 2v1 on Mediah I thought you would have realized then how insignificant your guild is.

Tricking cotd/cotp/evilphoenix into going to Mediah so you can cap an uncontested Valencia is just sad.

Edited by Lacari
5 people like this

Posted

Man I wish we had this sort of banter on EU Croxus.

Posted

Whenever you're ready to 1v1 for a region let me know. Until then make sure you keep tricking T2 alliances into dropping 5 guilds on Mediah so we have to defend instead.

c09ee66afc.png

Your guild is filled with ex-Gatekeeper rejects who are scared of getting put in another video. When you lost to Waifu in hexe on week 1 and it took you over 2 hours and 30 minutes to beat Mangobay in a 2v1 on Mediah I thought you would have realized then how insignificant your guild is.

Tricking cotd/cotp/evilphoenix into going to Mediah so you can cap an uncontested Valencia is just sad.

I would like to point out that whoever is whispering you needs grammar checking....

Posted

I would like to point out that whoever is whispering you needs grammar checking....

Valid point.

1 person likes this

Posted

:)

Posted

c09ee66afc.png

didn't gravity release a video of them wiping u like no other?

and if u knew all this info why didn't u go to Valencia to prove how bad Gravity is? 

Because we all know man up is trash.

Posted

^ ManUp is definitely not a trash guild, lol. Take it to a 1v1, ya'll. No need for the forum hate.

Posted (edited)

didn't gravity release a video of them wiping u like no other?

and if u knew all this info why didn't u go to Valencia to prove how bad Gravity is? 

Because we all know man up is trash.

if you actually watched the gravity video, you would see that its 20 manup vs. 40+ gravity camping on a hill. Gravity is still taking losses in an advantageous defensive position similar to gatekeepers in non-objective pvp that's suppose to be for fun and not ego.

I can understand why you wouldn't have watched it though, its pretty poorly edited, the wizard playing is bad, and its sped up so fast you cant really tell whats is going on. I had to watch it twice and slow it down to analyze it and fully understand what was even going on in that video.

To answer your second question: Why would i give Mediah to a group of guilds that don't deserve it? I underestimated Gravity, I figured that 5 MU and skystrike could delay them long enough for our main force to arrive and fight, which would have been a huge win.

Gravity had intel on our base location and of course instantly channel changed on top of our unguarded Valencia base out of fear we would kill the COTP alliance they manipulated before they killed our base in Valencia.

The real problem is the lack of guilds that can compete in end game sieges. If we aren't fighting the Gravity alliance, then there is no one else who really can. Edan is dying and bleeding out this is a fact. This means Gravity only has to keep us occupied to take any region they want, which is what they've been doing/trying to do ever since we gained control over Mediah.

But besides all that to be honest you should start considering if your opinion even matters in this thread before posting, because it sounds like you're either from Gravity or don't know what you're talking about.

Edited by Lacari
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

if you actually watched the gravity video, you would see that its 20 manup vs. 40+ gravity camping on a hill. Gravity is still taking losses in an advantageous defensive position similar to gatekeepers in non-objective pvp that's suppose to be for fun and not ego.
I can understand why you wouldn't have watched it though, its pretty poorly edited, the wizard playing is bad, and its sped up so fast you cant really tell whats is going on. I had to watch it twice and slow it down to analyze it and fully understand what was even going on in that video.

To answer your second question: Why would i give Mediah to a group of guilds that don't deserve it? I underestimated Gravity, I figured that 5 MU and skystrike could delay them long enough for our main force to arrive and fight, which would have been a huge win.

Gravity had intel on our base location and of course instantly channel changed on top of our unguarded Valencia base out of fear we would kill the COTP alliance they manipulated before they killed our base in Valencia.

The real problem is the lack of guilds that can compete in end game sieges. If we aren't fighting the Gravity alliance, then there is no one else who really can. Edan is dying and bleeding out this is a fact. This means Gravity only has to keep us occupied to take any region they want, which is what they've been doing/trying to do ever since we gained control over Mediah.

But besides all that to be honest you should start considering if your opinion even matters in this thread before posting, because it sounds like you're either from Gravity or don't know what you're talking about.

You have a large active guild if you wanted to prove you were better than gravity send more members, you don't jump on someone's channel, fight with 20 members and then when they return the video, come out with a butt load of excuses. 

You keep saying that gravity manipulated a guild but

You don't know why COTP/Pheonix alliance went where they went maybe they wanted to win a region and saw you as a weaker guild, maybe they didn't want to deal with Valencia mechanics cause they're unorganized.

You also did the same thing with sky strike so I don't understand why u condem gravity for it.

That's just your excuse, Edan is not dying lmao... New guilds are appearing on front page everyday, different guilds are securing territory's constantly,Black desert isn't dying... It's funny how this is repeated constantly. however there aren't many guilds in the position to compete with FML/Gravity/. So okay I understand that

My opinion got you to reply so it meant something, I'm not apart of gravity, and yes I understand that Manup isn't truly trash. But it's the worst of the top guilds on par with prey. 

Regardless, You can list 100 excuses as to why u avoid gravity its cute 

Edited by Pleazure
1 person likes this

Posted

dammmmmm lacari in full damage control. Can't hang with the top guilds anymore so he needs to go pick on kyoukai it's sad I wish there was more competition on edan :( 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Why am i the meme potential. KAPPA

uhxGnct.jpg

Edited by Greggy
6 people like this