• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

real video 6

151 posts in this topic

Posted

It is ok, you can keep trying to derail. It doesn't work. 

I like how you quoted Lacari but didn't include any of the actual quote. Probably because that photo makes you look like a dumb ass.

Posted

ManUp conquest track record, because I don't waste my time with node wars, someone else can do that.

Week 1 - dodged to balenos uncontested because T2 guilds only guilds there.

Week 2- Got stalemated in a 2v3 of mango and manup vs support and prx and couldn't even touch a 30 man defense of redface with 80 members. You were constantly on the defense. Also in this week 2, though might of been week 3, Gravity faced the same support on trina fort T3. It was support, supportgaming, volun all vs us. Yet we were on offense the entire time while support was defending, it then ended in stalemate. So we did face support at the same time as you. 

Week 3- Put 7 guilds on mediah so no one could even fit their tents within the region. Won uncontested and gave to mango

Week 4- swapped with mango as mango died. (also btw, this was support, cotp, and evilphoenix vs waifu and gravity. The same guilds that took you over 1 hr 30 mins to take out of mediah in

Week 5 - Owned mediah, dodged to a balenos territory when if you were actually strong you would of gone to fight calpheon, or fight us at serendia.

Week 6 - Dodged valencia, took hours to kill a couple T2 guilds. 

you lost to waifu

Posted

It is ok, you can keep trying to derail. It doesn't work. 

Im not derailing. Please read posted pics of not 963 deaths but 2k deaths. Please enlighten us on why you are retarded thanks

Posted

you lost to waifu

Thank god. We learned so much. Most important loss of our entire time on the server. Week 1 and week 2 are a joke anyways. Why we include those just shows how sad you are and how sad I am for even including those within my conquest breakdown of you.

We had no knowledge of KR siege shit because anything GK told us was wrong, or they didn't tell us anything important. Week 1 we didn't know about horse charge on barricades. We did terrible placement, we didn't know exact dmg of cannons or what was the proper targets. GK who was supposed to have this information for us, knew nothing.

We truly started from the ground, and ended up on top.

Also, all that matters from this thread. Is I hope your members read my previous posts, to see about how you apparently lied to them about some RNG on guild payout(according to johnny), and how they are all getting -----ed.

Posted

Easy win. 1 hr 20 min remaining. We could of taken out another guild in that time, like ManUp easy. Heavy losses? Hmm Gravity was 1229 / 933. GK was 1294 / 1469. 

Yup, numbers are right on the screenshot.

f92b92154c.png

Tell me again how only 20 gravity died 2000 times.

willy_wonka_sarcasm_meme.jpg

Derail this Scapegoatie??? Here is where you look like a retarded monkey like your GMs

Posted

Derail this Scapegoatie??? Here is where you look like a retarded monkey like your GMs

Posted (edited)

You act like I include siege weapon deaths? Something only a guild on defense can do. 

Edited by Scapegoatie

Posted

Thank god. We learned so much. Most important loss of our entire time on the server. Week 1 and week 2 are a joke anyways. Why we include those just shows how sad you are and how sad I am for even including those within my conquest breakdown of you.

We had no knowledge of KR siege shit because anything GK told us was wrong, or they didn't tell us anything important. Week 1 we didn't know about horse charge on barricades. We did terrible placement, we didn't know exact dmg of cannons or what was the proper targets. GK who was supposed to have this information for us, knew nothing.

We truly started from the ground, and ended up on top.

Also, all that matters from this thread. Is I hope your members read my previous posts, to see about how you apparently lied to them about some RNG on guild payout(according to johnny), and how they are all getting -----ed.

sorry i only recognize guilds that can beat waifu

1 person likes this

Posted

You act like I include siege weapon deaths? Something only a guild on defense can do. 

This...This cant be the actual response you wanted. I will wait for you to figure a better excuse lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This...This cant be the actual response you wanted. I will wait for you to figure a better excuse lol

Our 55 guys sitting at base /flag waving were not given free kills from siege weapons since we didn't face someone strong enough to be on the offensive sadly. It's ok though, mango was always shit who thought they were good, yet never won anything vs anyone that matters.

All that matters is you lost, you lost some more, then you lost some more, then you died and had to get absorbed. 

You are essentially GK 2.0.(the difference is the members of GK were good people, the leaders not so much)

Edited by Scapegoatie

Posted

Our 55 guys sitting at base /flag waving were not given free kills from siege weapons since we didn't face someone strong enough to be on the offensive sadly. It's ok though, mango was always shit who thought they were good, yet never won anything vs anyone that matters.

All that matters is you lost, you lost some more, then you lost some more, then you died and had to get absorbed. 

You are essentially GK 2.0.

So we prove your math was wrong. Now you are saying 55 of the 100 were in base correct. Now you are saying we gained 2k kills from 45 people from siege kills? I just want to understand this is what you mean as you are just posting like an idiot. Also, Morph talked in that SS i posted earlier week 2 of launch when it was 26vs 62 and we stomped you guys. "We were demoralized after that loss" LOL Talk about someone who cares way to much about E-honor. Keep on saying you had 45 LOL

Posted (edited)

So we prove your math was wrong. Now you are saying 55 of the 100 were in base correct. Now you are saying we gained 2k kills from 45 people from siege kills? I just want to understand this is what you mean as you are just posting like an idiot. Also, Morph talked in that SS i posted earlier week 2 of launch when it was 26vs 62 and we stomped you guys. "We were demoralized after that loss" LOL Talk about someone who cares way to much about E-honor. Keep on saying you had 45 LOL

55 of the 75 were in base /flag spamming yep. You got all those kills on a measly 20 people because they were all hacking and instantly teleporting into your hwacha arrows. You can watch back on the video evidence.

You act like anything morph says mattered? Morph and all of vision was literally always demoralized about everything. They are cool people and I love them all. But they were depressed 24/7 in gravity as leadership and are even more reason why week 1 and week 2 of siege doesn't even matter. Since gravity is now a whole different guild. 

But keep talking about "LAUNCH" LOL. Week 2 of launch, what a joke. You sound like GK more and more every day. The resemblance is uncanny.

Edited by Scapegoatie

Posted

Hi

Posted

Lets break down Gravity's complete conquest war track record.

Week 1 - [Node]: Lost to Waifu in a 1v1 node war. [Conquest]: proceeded to take two hours to 2v1 against mango with assistance from gatekeeper
Week 2 - [Node]: Claimed a single T2 node out of shame. [Conquest]: Dodged to an uncontested Serendia region because Support was more concerned with M&M at the time.
Week 3 - [Node]: Owned Serendia [Conquest]: Dodged again to Calpheon territory, fought a weakened Support alliance and won, claimed Calpheon.
Week 4 - [Node]: Owned Calpheon. [Conquest]: Dropped on Serendia, stalemated against a weakened Support alliance + Havoc, traded Calpheon to Waifu
Week 5 - [Node]: Nodes are pretty much free at this point [Conquest]: Dropped on Serendia with Waifu, Proceeded to 2v1 Support out of the region.
Week 6 - [Node]: Owned Serendia. [Conquest]: Begs Support to drop on Mediah, Begs COTP Alliance to drop on Mediah, is then able to drop on Valencia and claim it practically uncontested.

Conclusion:

No one cares about Gravity, you snuck past and dodged any major fight until the game was pretty much dead. You waited for M&M to weaken the Support alliance before you even tried to fight them.

Your guild lost to Waifuhuntas and has only ever beaten the weakest form of Support, a guild which stalemated against Waifu. So I would rank your guild somewhere in between Waifu and Support. Support is a stronger guild than Gravity, you only won against their alliance because PRX was too weak.

You guys dodge everyone lol. even after you picked up mangogay players and alliance with skystrike,

Posted

You are essentially GK 2.0.(the difference is the members of GK were good people, the leaders not so much)

kn.gif

Posted

The shade is real.

55 of the 75 were in base /flag spamming yep. You got all those kills on a measly 20 people because they were all hacking and instantly teleporting into your hwacha arrows. You can watch back on the video evidence.

You act like anything morph says mattered? Morph and all of vision was literally always demoralized about everything. They are cool people and I love them all. But they were depressed 24/7 in gravity as leadership and are even more reason why week 1 and week 2 of siege doesn't even matter. Since gravity is now a whole different guild. 

But keep talking about "LAUNCH" LOL. Week 2 of launch, what a joke. You sound like GK more and more every day. The resemblance is uncanny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bVo1KWGoD0

Posted

efefd84d76.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

efefd84d76.jpg

rofl

Posted

Alright.

Enough shit talking. All you niggas do is dodge each other every single week and pretend you don't.  Dead game. 0 competition until servers get merged.

@Scapegoatie

@Lacari

Do a 40v40 old style GvG to see whos the better guild.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

You act like anymore morph says mattered? Morph and all of vision was literally always demoralized about everything. They are cool people and I love them all. But they were depressed 24/7 in gravity as leadership and are even more reason why week 1 and week 2 of siege doesn't even matter. Since gravity is now a whole different guild. 

Alright, math time:

Scape, on that ss there are over 1600 kills alone on just 23 of our players. 23. None of those 23 players have any siege kills, even if we only had 10 more players beyond that list (which we obviously had more) following that scaling we easily break 2k kills without even having to debate (and we know we got to 3k player kills by the ss). You'll also notice we had in total 950 siege kills extra and by your accounts they should all be siege kills.... So in what world are you claiming 20 gravity players died 2000 times in 2 hours? Even if they magically could respawn right next to us you'd need to continuously die in basically 60 second intervals for that to be possible, to even remotely come close to 2000 total deaths, averaging 100 deaths per player.... which is completely impossible given the runbacks. That all ignores that those 20 players also had to average around 50 kills (more time required). So your 20 gravity players had to average 100 deaths, 50 kills in less than two hours as you claim in a laggy siege with a several minute run between our bases on horseback..... At best you had a 60 second runback from suiciding if you had an outpost up which was not the case for most of the siege as we actively destroyed them. Your math just doesn't add up. And thats all under the assumption that all you did was dive to suicide and not at least try to play the game.... now I know we are talking about gravity here, but you guys aren't QUITE that bad.

Also, have we forgotten your claim of 1:1 KDR? If 1:1 KDR is pathetic in a 2v1, whats a negative KDR when you are ON the 2v1 side?

The next convenient limbo you do is the one time Gravity and Mango Bay ever 1v1ed Gravity got utterly decimated, decimated so hard that your original GM quite literally quit NA and went back to KR. Claims never lost to Mango -----> https://www.twitch.tv/feedz/v/55304377 dumpstered by Mango.

I'm not even going to touch your statements on Morph or your leadership, at what point do you have to do so many twists/turns that you can claim your leaders suddenly are irrelevant and aren't gravity.... wut. 

Now I get it, I can even see it in this post. Whatever you mean by hacking, my guess is this is where scapegoatie walks it all back as this is all a troll.. back peddling the whole way... its not like we have literally several dozen posts here of him being completely serious and somehow miscounting kills/deaths and then claiming only 20 gravity players even took part in the fight. Thats all ignoring your salt post of complete rage (http://imgur.com/a/EJ1ow). All this is a troll from a player who has quit and posted pages of posts in this thread.

Finally this bonus gem just to show how retarded scapegoatie is, I thought this quote needed further highlighting:  http://puu.sh/qDw04/b3a410c156.png Scapetgoatie 2016

"but who fails pri" 4head.

Edited by Huntler

Posted

Also, have we forgotten your claim of 1:1 KDR? If 1:1 KDR is pathetic in a 2v1, whats a negative KDR when you are ON the 2v1 side?

The next convenient limbo you do is the one time Gravity and Mango Bay ever 1v1ed Gravity got utterly decimated, decimated so hard that your original GM quite literally quit NA and went back to KR. Claims never lost to Mango -----> https://www.twitch.tv/feedz/v/55304377 dumpstered by Mango.

I'm not even going to touch your statements on Morph or your leadership, at what point do you have to do so many twists/turns that you can claim your leaders suddenly are irrelevant and aren't gravity.... wut. 

Finally this bonus gem just to show how retarded scapegoatie is, I thought this quote needed further highlighting:  http://puu.sh/qDw04/b3a410c156.png Scapetgoatie 2016

"but who fails pri" 4head.

You lost.

Your right, the other time Gravity and Mango fought was a 1v2, gravity vs havoc and mango in a scrim. Both havoc and mango got shit on, someone can go find the screenshots as I don't save trash. 

Keep posting stuff from launch phase of game, GK only cared about launch, mango only cared about launch.

Technically Gravity should of name changed after vision/old leadership left. Because more than just the old leadership left. A lot of members left. Not many of the members in Gravity are old gravity, very very few. So not only is the old controlling force of Gravity different, but the people who make a guild(the members) are also mostly different. So yes, you can in fact say the old leadership is irrelevant to today's gravity.

Maybe if we name changed, since you need a visual difference in a guild, like risen/waifu, or whatever other guilds broke off or got broken off from old leadership and/or old members. Whichever was causing unrest.

Sorry you can't see the troll in "but who fails pri". But that is also why I included only 5 people succeeding. But you can attempt to pick and choose to make yourself feel good just like mango has always done to try to make up for their inadequacies.

Posted

You lost.

Your right, the other time Gravity and Mango fought was a 1v2, gravity vs havoc and mango in a scrim. Both havoc and mango got shit on, someone can go find the screenshots as I don't save trash. 

Keep posting stuff from launch phase of game, GK only cared about launch, mango only cared about launch.

Technically Gravity should of name changed after vision/old leadership left. Because more than just the old leadership left. A lot of members left. Not many of the members in Gravity are old gravity, very very few. So not only is the old controlling force of Gravity different, but the people who make a guild(the members) are also mostly different. So yes, you can in fact say the old leadership is irrelevant to today's gravity.

Maybe if we name changed, since you need a visual difference in a guild, like risen/waifu, or whatever other guilds broke off or got broken off from old leadership and/or old members. Whichever was causing unrest.

Sorry you can't see the troll in "but who fails pri". But that is also why I included only 5 people succeeding. But you can attempt to pick and choose to make yourself feel good just like mango has always done to try to make up for their inadequacies.

Answer the actual points of my post, you know the big first paragraph instead of deflecting to irrelevant points I never tried to make. 20 gravity, 100 deaths + 50 kills average in 2 hours and go.

Posted

Answer the actual points of my post, you know the big first paragraph instead of deflecting to irrelevant points I never tried to make. 20 gravity, 100 deaths + 50 kills average in 2 hours and go.

I already told you, We had 55 members of Gravity /flag in our base, while 20 members teleport hacked into mango base. You talk about run back, but there was no run back. Was all teleport hacking into hwacha arrows for the lulz. Gravity never cared, we were just memeing up mediah. Was a fun time.

Posted (edited)

I already told you, We had 55 members of Gravity /flag in our base, while 20 members teleport hacked into mango base. You talk about run back, but there was no run back. Was all teleport hacking into hwacha arrows for the lulz. Gravity never cared, we were just memeing up mediah. Was a fun time.

That tent sitting at 15% was shooting hwacha arrows?

Edited by Lavender

Posted

That tent sitting at 15% was shooting hwacha arrows? 

Oh , your tent started at 15% hp, and had no defenses or anything the entire siege. I forgot my bad. Didn't realize that was possible. You got me there.