• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Legit how you get Kakao to listen

33 posts in this topic

Posted

QzvyI2.png

while it's cheap blow like 25m US on it "KOSDAQ: 035720"

then you get invited to one of these

sBGj2f.png

These are just like anime conventions wait for your turn to speak

and then you can speak whatever you want longest is not out of line(don't want to trigger security)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Dont understand anything... 

Only Em and Naruto lul.

Btw ; who is that kawaii girl?

Edited by Myntiix

Posted

What point do you want to make anyway?

Yes you get Kakao to liston when you are a major shareholder. How are the stock prices related to us?

Can you invest a couple of billion and tell them what to do?

Posted

So one of those pay to win protestors has to buy a share in kaokao to be heard?
In that case he is actually pay 2 winning himself. :D:P :ph34r:

Posted

If someone has a millions of dollar to waste, pretty sure they not gonna spend it on a MMO for the "good of its community".

Posted

Konohamaru, I believe, using, well.. sexy no jutsu...

Posted

lel wrong one, try it again please...

Well there were two girls, but the sexy one is Konohamaru with sexy no jutsu.
I wouldn't say "kawai" of that...but what ever.

Posted

I find it amusing that when people that rant and rave don't get their way they just assume that they weren't listened to. 

Posted

investor events: they're like an anime convention

holy shit my sides 

Posted

well thats due to chargeback fraud they will get their funds back and the fraudists banned and possibly doing time in a cozy jail cell.

Posted

told u there's only weebs left in this game

called it

Posted

The point the OP is trying to make (I think) is the fact that the company reports to its investors not the gaming community.

1 person likes this

Posted

These are just like anime conventions wait for your turn to speak

688480d1381700610-xbox-one-steam-machine 

or they are like tupperware meetings cause one is presenting ? or maybe like kindergarden when all sit at a table and recount their holidays. this generation weaboo is lost.

but im glad you brought the case in front of the endless potential investors we have in these forums (to quote " while it's cheap blow like 25m US on it "KOSDAQ: 035720" ) 

Posted

holy shit my sides 

I've never actually seen someone this...well...silly on the forums before. He's got no clue on how the business world works but seems to think he's an expert because his mothers own a few shares in one of Kakao's owners. I think he was actually trying to argue that Kakao should drop BDO and buy cars to sell in Vancouver. Doesn't seem to realise that Kakao is a huge company with many sectors and BDO only make sup 8% of their revenue. 

1 person likes this

Posted

holy shit my sides 

pretty much the same especially the meetings, just that you have a better chance people hear you

you have to raise your hand and wait your turn, exactly at an anime Q&Q

sometimes you get to talk to very important people

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/chinese-investors-warren-buffett-berkshire-hathaway-investing-gods-191803701.html

this weekend for Berkshire Hathaway’s (BRK-A, BRK-B) annual conference to hear CEO Warren Buffett and Vice Chairman Charlie Munger give an update on the $360 billion conglomerate and watch them drink Coke. And notably among the faithful this year was a growing number of Buffett fans from China – around 3,000.

it's like Q&A for seiyuu at anime convention. By the way you'll see a lot of us Chinese folks now at these.

if they allow it you can take pictures with them too like this fellow

8YpIWe.png

Posted (edited)

What point do you want to make anyway?

Yes you get Kakao to liston when you are a major shareholder. How are the stock prices related to us?

Can you invest a couple of billion and tell them what to do?

Yeah, that's basically how it works. When you own a very large chunck of the company, it'll be hard for them to not listen to you. Well, a "couple of billion" would be more than enough to buy them out, so yeah, you'd definitely be able to tell them what to do when you own the company :D

Edited by Kalade

Posted

Yeah, that's basically how it works. When you own a very large chunck of the company, it'd be hard to not listen to you. Well, a "couple of billion" would be more than enough to buy them out, so yeah, you'd definitely be able to tell them what to do when you own the company :D

you don't even have to have a very large chunk I was just being a douche

Posted

you don't even have to have a very large chunk I was just being a douche

lol I know. I got your point. I was just responding to Helikaon since he didn't seem to be getting it.

Posted

pretty much the same especially the meetings, just that you have a better chance people hear you

you have to raise your hand and wait your turn, exactly at an anime Q&Q

it's like Q&A for seiyuu at anime convention.

I get what you were saying. I just find it hilarious you went with anime convention for your analogy as if that's the thing everyone here in the BDO community would be able to relate to. 

even in that, you're not wrong. we are a bunch of filthy weebs so you were probably right to go with anime convention. 

Posted (edited)

lel wrong one, try it again please...

is a kid scion of the 3rd Hokage I think

he's learning the Rasengan from Naruto, he has a lot of respect for Naruto

and Naruto care about him like a little brother.

qz2qLi.png

Hce14T.png

I get what you were saying. I just find it hilarious you went with anime convention for your analogy as if that's the thing everyone here in the BDO community would be able to relate to. 

even in that, you're not wrong. we are a bunch of filthy weebs so you were probably right to go with anime convention. 

you know personally I think as much as people love to voice their opinion at these investor events and meetings.

the superstars wants to be there too, if I were like them I be happy to participate it's good for mental energy

just talking in general makes you happy.

oh and here he's using rubber ball which is the second step for Rasengan trainning 

he is disguised in another sexy no jutsu form(it's a ninja art disguise)

xmjcMP.png

M1HwTA.png

Edited by William

Posted

Yeah, that's basically how it works. When you own a very large chunck of the company, it'll be hard for them to not listen to you. Well, a "couple of billion" would be more than enough to buy them out, so yeah, you'd definitely be able to tell them what to do when you own the company :D

Couple of billion will buyout the P2W mechanics. Life is really P2W :P

Posted

There was a Korean article that showed Kakao games was moving to a mobile game development and the dev team for black desert would be shrunk. So content will come slower and content may be weaker.

Posted

I've never actually seen someone this...well...silly on the forums before. He's got no clue on how the business world works but seems to think he's an expert because his mothers own a few shares in one of Kakao's owners. I think he was actually trying to argue that Kakao should drop BDO and buy cars to sell in Vancouver. Doesn't seem to realise that Kakao is a huge company with many sectors and BDO only make sup 8% of their revenue. 

So funny though that they're comparing a Q&A / congress of Google to that of anime's, because the public gets to ask questions and the board sit in a row. Donkeys look a lot like monkeys because they both have tails and the name rhymes.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0