• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rising Storm

17 posts in this topic

Posted

dont u think rising storm has very low dmg in pve ? i have 185 ap and i do very low dmg on piratens

Posted

Use it three more times. I bet it'll do more damage

Posted

I feel like ALL of our skills are laughably low dmg even with high AP.  Awakenings can't come fast enough.  

Posted

Yeah, especially when you compare our damage and the upscaling to other classes' skill.
Awakening will make us more viable.

Anyway, I still think Rising Storm is doing a lot of damage compared to any other skill we have.

Posted

Yeah, especially when you compare our damage and the upscaling to other classes' skill.
Awakening will make us more viable.

Anyway, I still think Rising Storm is doing a lot of damage compared to any other skill we have.

Which is still low damage. :P Also have you all noticed that if you use it on cool down the accuracy of the skill is less? Not only does it do half damage after the first use until the cooldown is done but it seems to hit less often as well. People tell me to use other skills, but they all suck even compared to the nerfed part of rising storm. They should just let us use Tiger blade as a toggle option and take the knockback off dragon claw so we can really take out mobs and grind better against melee mobs (That feel from getting CCd because you have to stand in 1 spot for a couple seconds during Rising storm on melee mobs in Valencia). Of course the ranged mobs would be a pain since no suction from rising storm.

Posted

I did awaken the blooming/dragon bite & rising storm with attack speed, crits, more damage and dots so I'm trying to chain these three and the cancel anim on the gale when these are on cd to boost up my dmgs... But yeah, I feel you, on my sorc for example I can clearly see the huge gap between her dmg and my musa :D

Posted

There's a reason why RS can be spammed, when i want to outgrind people (187 AP) i just spam it, and doesn't fail to deliver satisfaction, yes it chunks a lot of WP juice, but that's the price to pay for godlike grinding speed.

Posted (edited)

There's a reason why RS can be spammed, when i want to outgrind people (187 AP) i just spam it, and doesn't fail to deliver satisfaction, yes it chunks a lot of WP juice, but that's the price to pay for godlike grinding speed.

When you fight Zarka do u use the same method? Spam RS? Or do you throw in Dragon Bite?

Edited by TheBlackMamba

Posted

When you fight Zarka do u use the same method? Spam RS? Or do you throw in Dragon Bite?

Blind Thrust - Blooming

Rising Storm

Rising Storm

Rising Storm

Rising Storm

Rising Storm

Rising Storm

Blaze

Blind Thrust - Blooming

Rinse repeat, is it the highest damage? ----- if I know, but I'm lazy as shit and I'm not going to go run DPS checks on a boss where the skills in the game have no way of being tracked damage wise and fluctuate a lot, I get top loot every time just spamming Rising Storm but ever since they made it more random I've been able to show up, murder someone from a war we're in, get their loot and mine without ever touching the boss so. Take my words with a grain of salt. 

Posted

i Will clearly throw in Lunar slash and Blooming when off CD obviously, otherwise i spam RS, a full lunar will deal more than a cd'd RS, and kzarka is only one target so i'll give priority to these skills over RS, gridning is another story though..

Posted

i m not saying in pvp but pve really, there is a big different, other class has auto aiming possibility helping them like ranger , but we should follow every mob

Posted

i m not saying in pvp but pve really, there is a big different, other class has auto aiming possibility helping them like ranger , but we should follow every mob

I think no one here referred to pvp, spamming RS in Pvp is a no-no. 

Posted

How to farm Musa

Posted

Man pirates are so easy :/

Posted

well as i see in the video i m not any slower, it is just either rising storm should hit more targets or has more dmg, the one in the video has for sure a lot of dmg and acc,

Posted

Use it three more times. I bet it'll do more damage

Do the targets of Rising Storm have to be in front of you or is the swirls able to hit people all around you?

Posted

its a wierd AOE, its a perfect circle but your charact isnt in the middle its like a 1/2 the radius down from the center, so it hits more in front than the back.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0