• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

server issues Ya'll ever gonna fix the servers?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just wondering cuz we keep having maint and the servers keep getting worse... I keep RELOADING randomly like every 5 minutes and the crashes, how normal that is now...

Like we all keep shoveling money into this game, even more so with the cash shop to silver update... and FFS the game wont even run.. what is our money even going to.. if its not going to provide us with a decent service? Like seriously.

This game wont die due to everything else everyone is sayin' it'll die simply cuz none of us are able to stay online even if we want to.

bump

6 people like this

Posted

Me and my guild have been having major issues with the last patch.

About 2 or 3 times a day half my guild will all log out at the same time, most come back online a few moments later saying they DC'ed

That's about 15 people DCing all at the same time so I'm pretty sure it's not an individuals internet that is the issue.

Also most people I talk to in game (Uno channel) including myself are reloading every few minutes.

I will just be fighting some mobs and get hit with a load screen.

Other issues I have been having since last patch are game actions such as healing and attacking will lag and take anywhere from 20-30 seconds to catch up but chat will be unaffected.

Some times a few of my guild members will have the above issue happen to them at the same time, so once again not an internet issues.

The last thing I have seen since the last patch is mobs sometimes don't even agro to me anymore, I just walk up to them and attack them till they die and they wont even bat an eye at me.

So yeah I think something might be up with the servers.

Might not be everyone in the game having these issues but I'm positive it doesn't have anything to do with an individual users internet.

2 people like this

Posted

yeah something defo seems up with the servers...

with an epic reply like that they should hire u to Kako games Desvero.... OH and there comes the RELOAD YAY

Posted

Problems connecting and when i get in the lag is bad.

Posted

You must be talking about this:

Posted

Buy more valuepacks, then poor bdo can sc----- up enough cash to get some new potatoes.

Posted

OMG Kakao  has no time for such trifles as : dc, lag, freeze  after the GamesCon !!!!!

hahaha;)

1 person likes this

Posted

They were expecting massive amount of quitters after the "p2w" announcement so the servers would then stabilize but since that didn't do the trick, I think they should add actual p2w items. They get more sales and no cost to fix server.

Posted

ofc they are not bother to fix server even with the massive money income because CS item sold on the market.

Its how greedy company work.  more money in their pocket, but not for the players.

Kinda like BnS west where thoses guys provided one of the worse server possible for a game highly depending on ping, and ofc, they NEVER fixed that. Because that would have mean they would have to use money for that.

Posted

Im pretty sure skipping maintenance isn't going to help the situation either...

3 people like this

Posted

Never seen this reload thing. What server?

Posted

I've had reloading issues on Owen.  Last night NPCs around Velia's Storage Manager froze for almost an hour.

Posted

Working as intended.

;)

2 people like this

Posted

Here is the thing about servers-

If not everyone is having the issue, it's not the servers problem.
I understand that people simply don't know what a server even is, yet they ask for it to be fixed... But please acknowledge;

If you are experiencing a problem and your friend is not, it's not the server. It's more than likely something entirely on your end, or somewhere in between / in relation to the server

1 person likes this

Posted

Me and my guild have been having major issues with the last patch.

About 2 or 3 times a day half my guild will all log out at the same time, most come back online a few moments later saying they DC'ed

That's about 15 people DCing all at the same time so I'm pretty sure it's not an individuals internet that is the issue.

Same here!

Posted

Folks, for this thread to be actually useful, please list your Server and usual Channel where you're seeing this happen.

I don't disconnect from the game during normal play.   The ONLY time I see this kind of behavior, bounced back to the loading screen, is when I'm building Node War bases and I build something underneath where my character was standing.   Once the item, usually a barricade, is built, I'm no longer in a valid spot and get bounced back to the loading screen and re-appear typically near where I was but sometimes far away in another node or city.

I'm the GM of a guild that has 4 in-game guilds to hold everyone.   I hear about disconnects from a very few members, less than a dozen on a regular basis so it is not happening to "everyone" by a long shot. (at least amongst our 360+ members.

So for the Dev's sake, please list what Server you were on, what channel you were on and what kind of activity you were doing when this happened.

Posted

Never been DC'd from this game apart from when I used to leave the fishing hotspots back in the day. 

Location ~ UK

Posted

OP are you guys playing on EU servers or NA? I play on Edan(NA) and all my "Loading" issues went away with the last patch.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm just wondering cuz we keep having maint and the servers keep getting worse... I keep RELOADING randomly like every 5 minutes and the crashes, how normal that is now...

Like we all keep shoveling money into this game, even more so with the cash shop to silver update... and FFS the game wont even run.. what is our money even going to.. if its not going to provide us with a decent service? Like seriously.

This game wont die due to everything else everyone is sayin' it'll die simply cuz none of us are able to stay online even if we want to.

bump

Its the budget cuts the new publisher made in order to increase pocket lining. ;D

1 person likes this

Posted

I doubt they are going to fix them.  These issues have been going on for many players since the patch before Valencia was added into the game.  Between pay to win changes and these server issues it was very easy to quit this game.  The PVE in this game is very basic, life skills are cool, but if I cant even do my favorite which was breed horses due to constant disconnects or just random loads that kick you off the horse, basically make the game a massive fail.  PVP is ok, but its not good enough reason to only play the game for me.

Now its fun to sit back and witness the trainwreck on the forums.

1 person likes this

Posted

i was kinda hoping everyone would leave after the p2w announcement and then the servers would be better, but for some reason there seem to be more and more ppl because everyone just want to camp at AH 24/7... :S the amount of afkers nowadays in heidal is just astounding... 

1 person likes this

Posted

They are cashing out and moving thier assets to something else entirely. Thats how these third party publishers work now. Slash and burn. Effective but bad for the animals aka people still playing bdo

Posted

This is real curious to me.  I rarely disconnect, and any lag I see is understandable - like running fast into heidel and loading them arse-load of fishers and what not.  Even on that its a second or so for load and draw, with my toon hardly glitching.  I am on pretty much 24/7 (count afk as well) and I see maybe 1 disconnect a week. This is with a year old gaming machine, 60 mbs internet (cable sadly), Windows 10, all ssd at 1g/sec etc etc. My buddy who has a threeish year old I7 system probably disconnects 2 or 3 times a day.  Hes central america, I am pacific both on Uno Velia 2 or Mediah2.

It would seem to me that the consumers hardware has a lot to do with this, assuming its not to do with non-Uno servers.  I came from Elder Scrolls and even with my system in PvP lag was obvious, and they have not been crowded in a LOOONG time.

Posted

The answer is NO they wont ever fix them until they need to.

To much money is rolling in from other things such as cash shop so they are more worried about keeping those things top notch performance level. Server stability isnt making them money and no one is in a uproar over it like they were about cash shop or other things.

Daum is smart as fck over all you dumbasses lol.  They know how to milk there players teets xD 

Unless we petition the fck out of it and stop spending money on anything until they fix the servers they wont.

Posted

Once they did the extended maintenance I wasn't havning any issues with DC and reloging. But when they did the hotfix maintenance I have been reloging every half an hour or so and i can't even AFK train horses because it relogs/DC. I am on Owren and most of the time Cal 2