• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Which is your most anticipated MMORPG currently?

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For me it's Moonlight Blade this game it's amazing with gorgeous graphics the most crazy weather effects you have ever seen (BDO looks crap in comparison) & recently they have introduced a new flight system in the game that literally blow my mind! I'll leave some links below check it & tell me your opinion & ofc write about your own most anticipated MMORPG.

Trailer

Ship Building / Sailing / Weather System

New Flight System

Housing

(New Expansion) Fishing / Swimming / Underwater Content & more...

Edited by Aeris_TheAncient
1 person likes this

Posted

>Nexon

Really?

Also japs

Posted

I'm not much into the asian setting or I would love it more than likely. Give me that with a dark ages medieval fantasy setting and I would be all over it. 

Posted

I'm not much into the asian setting or I would love it more than likely. Give me that with a dark ages medieval fantasy setting and I would be all over it. 

I also prefer medieval setting & I usually avoid MMORPGs with Asian setting but this game is the only one I really want to play because the production values it's nothing like any other MMORPG with Asian setting, the graphics are one of the best on any MMORPG, the weather effects are the best I have ever seen, the flight system looks so much fun & awesome, the combat are not mindless spamming skills like most games but it require skill from the player & this means that PvP is going to be very exciting & challenging & any other side-activity like housing, fishing, underwater exploration/treasure hunting it's already there & all are of so high quality like anything on this game & last I have seen some cut scenes from the story & it must be very interesting so I can't w8 for the Eng version to play & read about it :)

Posted (edited)

Lost Ark, yo.

Gonna be hard trusting koreans again though. Gotta be careful the first 6 months I guess.

Edited by Cirilla_Rianon

Posted

Lost Ark, yo.

Gonna be hard trusting koreans again though. Gotta be careful the first 6 months I guess.

Lost Ark is my 3rd most anticipated MMORPG after Moonlight Blade & BLESS, it looks amazing for sure it have amazing features & I especially like the art direction & combat, but in the end I prefer open world PvP MMORPGs over everything else, that's why I'm more hyped for Moonlight Blade & BLESS, those games have exactly what I'm looking for, large scale PvP fights in an open seamless world.

>Nexon

Really?

Nexon is the publisher in Korea we don't know who the publisher is going to be if we ever get the game in EU/NA.

Posted

Nexon is the publisher in Korea we don't know who the publisher is going to be if we ever get the game in EU/NA.

Nexon is still dogshit. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Nexon is still dogshit. 

Nexon is the prime Definition of everyone's shit 

Posted

BDO is the last Korean/Jap MMORPG i will ever play.

Back to EvE Online i guess.

Posted

Real life.

Posted

Star citizen.

Posted

get sick of new MMorpgs of Korea (Or else)

If i see the RNG system agin i could vomit all on the ground. I still wait for a normal pvp MMOrpg with great combat like tera in median style, butt nooo lets support the RNG thing¬¬

Well lets wait it can be only some years...

Posted

For me it's Moonlight Blade this game it's amazing with gorgeous graphics the most crazy weather effects you have ever seen (BDO looks crap in comparison) & recently they have introduced a new flight system in the game that literally blow my mind! I'll leave some links below check it & tell me your opinion & ofc write about your own most anticipated MMORPG.

Trailer

Ship Building / Sailing / Weather System

New Flight System

Housing

(New Expansion) Fishing / Swimming / Underwater Content & more...

2 questions 

I cant watch the vids ar work. Is combat tab target or dynamic?

Release eta?

Posted

Posted

Peria Chronicles, if we ever get an update for it

Posted

Nexon

1463674298120.thumb.jpg.5e4a3c73b51e34e4

Oh god. No.

Posted

Dont play korean mmos again... do yourselves this favor.

Posted

Dont play korean mmos again... do yourselves this favor.

I had fun with Tera and Vindictus in their golden ages.

1 person likes this

Posted

I had fun with Tera and Vindictus in their golden ages.

I had fun in tera too.And i think it was the most honest korean mmo ever. But koreans just go p2w eventually and always end up dead shit. 

Posted

Such Wushu, much pretty.  Wow.

Posted

Albion Online

Its like Eve Online in medieval fantasy world settings, they took the best from it ( sectors, localize marketplace, crafting ...)
The closes game so far that bring that good Ultima Online feeling with really strong focus on PvP, GvG, Territory control

Check it out: https://albiononline.com

Posted

kappa

Posted

2 questions 

I cant watch the vids ar work. Is combat tab target or dynamic?

Release eta?

"Is combat tab target or dynamic?" -> http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/335/20150605/A_first_look_and_some_thoughts_about_Moonlight_Blade_in_the_CBT-55715213764ef5e13-1.html

"Release eta?" The game released in China 1 year ago (July 2015) & it also released in Korea at end of 2015/early 2016 there is no info yet about a Western release unfortunately :(

Posted

Moonlight looks good to me remind me of Perfect World which i enjoyed for a while. 

Also i don't understand why people playing BDO can actually like so much albion when:

A.it looks like an open world LoL.

B.PvP looks like shit, run 3 hours after a guy to end up standing still dps-ing him (not dynamic at all)

Posted (edited)

I like the graphics of Moonlight Blade. They're kind of in-between the levels of Blade and Soul and BDO which is good in my opinion. It means that I can still enjoy all the sights and such, but if the gameplay mechanics are garbage, I won't have much qualms about leaving unlike BDO :D

Edited by Kalade