• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Failstacks Needed For +3 Silver Embroidered Gatherer's Clothes?

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've been struggling to get my gathering clothes to +3 (Spent 120 mil so far to no success). I'm wondering how many failstacks I need to get it there. Is there a cap? I've made 3 sets of +2 gathering clothes, but they all failed when I tried to get them to +3 at 25 stacks. 

Failstacks needed for silver embroidered clothes with maxed luck (from what I've seen):

+1= 0-6 failstacks

+2= 20-24 failstacks

+3= ?

Edited by Bsawk

Posted

I got +3 silver trainers clothes at 28 stacks. So try higher. But I don't have max luck, mine is only 3.

+3 always seems to work at 28 for me.

Iam trying to +4 and they failed at 39 stacks, now I can't seem to build more than 15 stacks on alts and enchanting keeps succeeding.

1 person likes this

Posted

Even at 28 or 35 u still only get a small chance for success. I would expect to fail 6-10 times on average before succeeding. But with the wild variance that BDO enchanting exhibits per player, it wouldn't be surprising to fail a lot more (or succeed a lot faster).

In any case OP, the 3 attempts you made are certainly below the expected average number of attempts regardless of max FS or not.   

1 person likes this

Posted

its just stupid how +3 clothes are so cheap on the AH lol

ive spent 15 mil to make clothes +2

and i feel bad for you to spend 120mil for +3... :/

Posted

Yeah it's ridiculous considering how much time you put into trying to make them. I have not kept track of how much it's cost me so far, I'd rather not know. I try and keep costs down by getting all materials and black stones myself. Though I can't seem to get enough traces, my workers never get enough, so often have to buy a lot of those.

They are so cheap on AH. +3 accessories sell for a lot why not +3 clothes??

I would make and sell them for others if it was worth it. But nope I only make them for myself.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I usually try +3  with five +2 in my bag and between 20-25 failstack because getting higher is a big waste of money if the failstacking fail and it does fail more often before 20 failstacks since the new enchanting, 5 left to do. With this method i haven't failed yet to get a +3. All the outfits are crafted by my workers.

2016-08-18_1410941244.thumb.JPG.6e6e02f6

Edited by Chi Cha
2 people like this

Posted

Failed with 34 failstacks for +3 Trader's, succeeded with 12 failstacks. I think the costumes are somewhat broken when it comes to enchanting, I've even found that certain costumes are easier to +1 but then again this could be just my RNG. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

As an owner of a +4 who had to gamble 9 +3s I can tell you it's completely random.

In my exp 3 FS for +1, 12/15 FS for +2, 22/25 FS for +3 and 35/40 FS for +4, you could get a +3 in your first try at 22 FS as I did several times, or go though 8 +2s and get it at 30 FS which also happend to me, not even accesories are this random, there's really nothing consistent about it so just be ready with several +2s and pray to the god of your selection.

Edited by Hemuk
2 people like this

Posted

I've been looking into that, but I'm not ready for +3 yet. What I did for +2 is just craft the clothes, make a couple of +1s on an alt, and then just use those on the character I was building the stack on, blowing them up until I got +2. I always kept the +1 that my character was actually using.

So far I've done Fisher, Trainer and Alchemy. I think Alchemy I got at 8 stacks. Fisher was definitely higher than +10

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks to everyone who replied, I will start at 28 stacks and pray to the RNG gods. 

Posted

lol it took me 16x +0 fisher clothes to get to +3 xD (without failstacks) just burned them xD seems like i had preyd enought to rndsus... didnt know the rates for succes are so damn low!

Posted

lol it took me 16x +0 fisher clothes to get to +3 xD (without failstacks) just burned them xD seems like i had preyd enought to rndsus... didnt know the rates for succes are so damn low!

You lucky bastard lol. I finally got my +3 at 28 stacks.