• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

More than 2 nodes in nodewar?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello fellas.

Me and my guild currently owns 2 level 1 nodes and was trying to conquer a 3rd tonight but the tower cannot be build.

I noticed on the guild rankings that some other guilds own 3 & 4 nodes at once, how is this possible?

Posted (edited)

Are you placing the correct fort at the correct spot?  

EDIT:  I think you can only have 2 nodes + castle for a week.  I might be wrong though.

Edited by Lorskie

Posted

I checked the nodes that they own.
Is it true that the limits are as followed:

Max 2 level 1 nodes.
Max 3 level 2 nodes.
Max 4 level 3 nodes.

Can anyone confirm that?

Are you placing the correct fort at the correct spot?  

EDIT:  I think you can only have 2 nodes + castle for a week.  I might be wrong though.

Just doesnt make sense that a guild can have 4 x level 3 nodes and the other guild has 3 x level 2 nodes. Hmmm...

Posted

I believe, and correct me if I am wrong, what is happening is a guild is taking 2 T2 nodes.  They are still allowed to go up in rank, so they are capping a T3 node, then losing the ability to defend both T2 nodes.  

Posted

You can own a maximum of two nodes.  I have no clue where so of you get your information.  Below is a direct quote from the guide they published.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/game/warfare/

1. Node Wars are held from Sunday to Friday (6 days a week):

• between 20:00 to 23:00 (CEST for the EU server)
  • between 21:00 to 00:00 (EDT for the NA server)

2. Discuss with your guild and select a node to occupy based on when the most guild members can be online to participate (refer to the Node War Schedule above).

3. Your guild must have a fort that is 100% built before the Node War begins in order to be eligible to join.

4. In order to build a fort, at least 10 guild members must be online.

5. Your guild can initially only build 1 fort at any Level 1, 2 or 3 node.

6. If your guild succeeds in occupying one node at the end of a Node War, your guild can build an additional fort at any other node location the following day.

7. Your guild can occupy a maximum of 2 nodes.

8. The additional node your guild occupies must be of the same level or higher than your guild’s first node.

9. Your guild can build an additional fort on any node regardless of the territory (so if your guild’s first node is in Calpheon, for example, you can choose to claim another node in any other territory).

10. Once a Node or Conquest War commences, your guild cannot build, complete, or demolish a fort.

11. Your guild members can only see the forts of other guilds once the Node War commences. Furthermore, you and your guild members must scout the area around your node to see them on the World Map.

12. To win the Node War, your guild must destroy all enemy forts within the Node War Area while keeping your guild’s fort intact.

13. If there are 2 or more forts left standing once the Node War ends, the node will be liberated.

14. All forts and annexes will be destroyed upon the node’s liberation.

15. All forts (with the exception of the winning guild) will automatically be destroyed at the end of the Node War.

16. All annexes (including the winning guild) will automatically be destroyed at the end of the Node War.

17. After the Node War has ended, a new fort can be built on a different node before the start of the next scheduled Node War. If the following scheduled siege is a Conquest War, a new fort can be build once the Conquest War has ended.

18. If your guild is occupying a Level 2 or Level 3 node by the conclusion of Friday’s Node War, your guild can participate in the Conquest War that Saturday.

19. Build a fort within a territory in order to be qualified to participate in Conquest War. The construction of the fort must be 100% completed before the start of Conquest War.

20. Similar to the Node War rules, the last standing guild will occupy the territory.

21. Similar to the Node War rules, if no guild wins Conquest War, the territory will be liberated.

22. If your guild wins the Conquest War, your guild’s previously occupied nodes within that territory will be liberated.

23. If your guild loses the Conquest War, the occupied nodes will stay as-is.

24. If your guild has won a Conquest War and is currently ruling a territory, your guild can participate in other territory’s Conquest War.

25. However, if your guild is ruling a territory, your guild will be unable to participate in that territory’s Node War.

26. The amount of tax your guild can collect is dependant on the Node Level your guild has occupied.

27. Winning a Conquest War will bring a tremendous amount of wealth for your guild through the taxation of the territory your guild controls.

28. Your guild cannot dismantle a completed fort while either a Node or Conquest War is in progress.

29. Your guild will no longer be considered a Node or Conquest War participant as soon as either your guild’s fort is destroyed or your guild is victorious in war.

30. Guild War and PvP toggle functions are disabled during Conquest War. In addition, during a Conquest War, there is no penalty for death.

31. Conquest Wars are held:

• from 20:00 to 23:00 on Saturdays (CEST for the EU server)

• from 21:00 to 00:00 on Saturdays (EDT for the NA server)

I believe, and correct me if I am wrong, what is happening is a guild is taking 2 T2 nodes.  They are still allowed to go up in rank, so they are capping a T3 node, then losing the ability to defend both T2 nodes.  

If you own a T2 node you can take another T2 or T3 node, you cannot take a T1 node.  If you own a T3 node you can only go after another T3 node.

Posted

Yearh i can't get it to make sense.

If any of you is on croxus you can see that for example ShadowElite is current owning the follow four nodes: Hexe Sanctuary, Anti-Troll Fortification, Mansha Forest and Barhan Gateway. They're all level 3 nodes.

Same goes for the guilds Urna and Aasgard. They have 3 x level 2 nodes both guilds.

Posted

I checked the nodes that they own.
Is it true that the limits are as followed:

Max 2 level 1 nodes.
Max 3 level 2 nodes.
Max 4 level 3 nodes.

Can anyone confirm that?

Just doesnt make sense that a guild can have 4 x level 3 nodes and the other guild has 3 x level 2 nodes. Hmmm...

What people fail to understand is that each week is completely independent of the prior week.  So if a guild took 2 T3 nodes on Thurs and Friday last week.  This week they could take 2 T3 nodes on Sunday-Wed and be collecting on 4 nodes for a period of time.

The forts are all tore down Sunday UTC but you can still collect taxes.  This allows you to place new forts for a Sunday fight.

Owning a T2 or T3 node anywhere will allow you to place a fort for a castle siege in ANY territory not just the one the node is in.  It appears that the rules were recently changed to reflect this but Daum/Kakao failed to let anyone know they made changes to the rules.

Posted

Ahh okay i see.

So on Sunday when our 2 towers are gone from the nodes, i could actually build a tower on Monday at any node and we would have the possibility of having 3 nodes? Is that correct? :-)

Posted

Ahh okay i see.

So on Sunday when our 2 towers are gone from the nodes, i could actually build a tower on Monday at any node and we would have the possibility of having 3 nodes? Is that correct? :-)

sounds right

Posted (edited)

Well it's because they take a node in wednsday and Friday, and another node on sunday and Monday.. you will see next day with 4 nodes. :3

Edited by kardhafi

Posted

Level 1, 2 or 3 node....would someone mind explaining this? What is meant by level of node?

Posted

Level 1, 2 or 3 node....would someone mind explaining this? What is meant by level of node?

Money you get for getting it + 2-3 can participate in siege wars