• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

More PA ''fun'' fellow warriors

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I tried to communicate with them at the live chat, about our problems and they completely ignored me. But thats fine.... we knew that. That they ignore us warriors..

The live ''interview'' was a joke anyway... nothing new nothing important just t shirt throwing.. but now we know more. 

ModeratorCM_Aethon : @Arkable I do not have any new information regarding the release of awakenings aside from we have them under an accelerated release schedule, though it is unlikely to see it before the end of August.

ModeratorCM_Aethon : @Motoyo, beyond the above stated information I'm not able to delve into more detail on the exact release date. As this is often subject to some change due to the dynamic nature of game development.

The frustration for this company is really.. really unreal. Its just doesnt worth it anymore...

Edited by AwakenedTemplar

Posted

Wednesday 31.8. Awakenings confirmed Kappa

Posted

tumblr_oavss5S2Kt1s4f4t0o1_500.gif

Time to proceed getting stomped by berserkers and tamers and do fuckall to counter their simple combos

4 people like this

Posted

Νah... they said many times they want to release all awakenings together.. And it really makes no sense when they have all of them on hand, well almost all of them, to just release warriors. And i dont trust sites like that one :P I trust official words and what i posted is 100% real and spoken today by their staff. So gg. 

We have 19 of august. You really think that daum and kakao can release  valencia 2 and awakenings inside 10 days? I do hope im wrong... cant take anymore of this warrior class but i dont think iam. 

Posted

The hype is real! I don't think they're going to nerf warriors based on reactions from NA/EU since they're busy balancing other classes and working on witch/wiz awakenings

Posted

I just want my musa to be a threat

Posted (edited)

It was clear since beginning that we won't get awakenings this month. Just look at the actual event dates. It's over at the end of august. With it also the exp events ends. They never release such a huge patch during an actual exp event. It was the same last time, we got huge exp event and the following week we got new content with an overall exp buff in general / lvl cap. Awakenings will bring a new lvl cap with them too. I expect awakenings to come within the first 2 weeks of next month.

Edited by Skulldemon
Was wrong :D

Posted

Νah... they said many times they want to release all awakenings together.. And it really makes no sense when they have all of them on hand, well almost all of them, to just release warriors. And i dont trust sites like that one :P I trust official words and what i posted is 100% real and spoken today by their staff. So gg. 

We have 19 of august. You really think that daum and kakao can release  valencia 2 and awakenings inside 10 days? I do hope im wrong... cant take anymore of this warrior class but i dont think iam. 

It makes perfect sense though! KAKAO EU is just a bunch of liars. They have also "said many times" that ninja is being delayed to receive balancing changes. Then they released the class without them. So classic KAKAO ----- move, if u ask me.

Posted

It makes perfect sense though! KAKAO EU is just a bunch of liars. They have also "said many times" that ninja is being delayed to receive balancing changes. Then they released the class without them. So classic KAKAO ----- move, if u ask me.

It is true.. they do lie a lot... i mean wtf is that. Is it pathological with this company? All their CM's did on live chat was to troll and reply to useless questions.. we will see i guess. 

Posted

It was clear since beginning that we won't get awakenings this month. Just look at the actual event dates. It's over at the end of august. With it also the exp events ends. They never release such a huge patch during an actual exp event. It was the same last time, we got huge exp event and the following week we got new content with an overall exp buff in general / lvl cap. Awakenings will bring a new lvl cap with them too. I expect awakenings to come within the first 2 weeks of next month.

I guess you didn't read the thread before posting?

Posted

I tried to communicate with them at the live chat, about our problems and they completely ignored me. But thats fine.... we knew that. That they ignore us warriors..

The live ''interview'' was a joke anyway... nothing new nothing important just t shirt throwing.. but now we know more. 

ModeratorCM_Aethon : @Arkable I do not have any new information regarding the release of awakenings aside from we have them under an accelerated release schedule, though it is unlikely to see it before the end of August.

ModeratorCM_Aethon : @Motoyo, beyond the above stated information I'm not able to delve into more detail on the exact release date. As this is often subject to some change due to the dynamic nature of game development.

The frustration for this company is really.. really unreal. Its just doesnt worth it anymore...

so I guess its.. good bye for you then?

Posted

so I guess its.. good bye for you then?

You just spawned into the world? Wtf...