• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Name Reservation Page

2,591 posts in this topic

Posted

tumblr_inline_mua0lfqmd91qkdogo.gif

Posted (edited)

Just a friendly, fair warning. If in the first 5 minutes ( assuming the server doesn't explode ) one of you takes my family name. I will PK you every day, and twice on the weekends. I will tell you why I'm doing it, and I will go Outlaw just for you. I will PK you FOREVER ( or until the end of time ). B|

I think I'm just kidding, I'm not sure yet. But ya, I'm just kidding (I think). :ph34r:

Edited by Tesla
I need to breath, just breath...

Posted

Sings: ♪♫ THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!! ♫♪
                        clock.gif
giphy.gif

Posted

this is stupid to ask but family name? u can have a family ?

Don't think of it as a family surname, think of it as your account name.

Posted

hopefully i get my cutsey name <3 :3

Posted

Sweet...

Posted (edited)

Family names are most important really. Honestly...I'll probably just ask people to call me by the Family name (if they try to call me by any other) Easier to keep track of.

Edited by JustFiyen

Posted

is

Greetings,

As many of you know name reservations will begin today, the reservation page has been tested and will be available on schedule.  We tested the form earlier today, everything is operational and any entries made before the official start time will be wiped from the database to ensure everyone has a fair chance to secure their name.

Official Name Reservation Page

Name Reservation Start Time

• 6:00 p.m. UTC
  • 1:00 p.m. EST
  • 12:00 p.m. CST
  • 10:00 a.m. PST
  • 18:00 GMT (UTC +0)
  • 19:00  CET (UTC+1)
  • 20:00 EET  (UTC+2)
  • 21:00 Moscow Timezone (UTC+3)

is there going to be a difference between EU and NA server? will there be an option to choose there? or this wont matter?

Posted

did I make page 13 .....

Posted

Quick question here, can a family name and character name be the same on on either NA or EU region, as example: Somebody has Kappa as a family name and somebody else (or even the person itself) takes it as a character name, is that possible?

Posted

PJIjcRI.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Character Limit for Family and Character name?

Posted

Omg half an hour before server crashes and corrupts all our names!

LOL. 

Posted

Quick question here, can a family name and character name be the same on on either NA or EU region, as example: Somebody has Kappa as a family name and somebody else (or even the person itself) takes it as a character name, is that possible?

Family name and character name are separate from each other, so it is possible.

Posted

Family and given can be the same...

So there can be Kappa character and Kappa family

Posted

is

is there going to be a difference between EU and NA server? will there be an option to choose there? or this wont matter?

well I will tell you if you don't take the name tht i want x) 

Posted

So I'm guessing we can only reserve one character name?

Yes

Posted

HYPE TRAINNNN BE LIKE

4974033963_fbaea2b13c.jpg

Posted

Well good thing I have an odd name lol no one will be able to take it :P

Posted

Family name and character name are separate from each other, so it is possible.

Thanks a lot :)

Posted

Real quick, someone tell me the character limit for both Character and Family names!

Limit for CHARACTER NAME is 3-16 letters :)

Posted

Getting very excited about this. Must get those desired names.

Posted

Just a friendly, fair warning. If in the first 5 minutes ( assuming the server doesn't explode ) one of you takes my family name. I will PK you every day, and twice on the weekends. I will tell you why I'm doing it, and I will go Outlaw just for you. I will PK you FOREVER ( or until the end of time ). B|

What name are you planning to use? just so i can make sure i avoid taking it... :)

Posted

Character Limit for Family and Character name?

Good Question

Posted

4,324,978 refreshes later, and 11 mins to go