• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Name Reservation Page

2,591 posts in this topic

Posted

Have anyone seen my dad? His name is Dank Vader

Skiwoker.PNG

Posted

I supposedly got the names I wanted according to the page, but I will believe it when I am in game. It sucks that the system caters to those who have amazing internet (which I luckily do) but this was bound to happen. They really should have staggered the name reservations, based on which preorder pack you purchased. It would have made this a little more fair.

Posted

0BCF3d6.jpg

goooooooooooooood :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

504 Gateway Time-out

Daum, now I'm really angry at you. I paid to reserve a name, and cannot even log-in. Sort it out!!

Posted (edited)

Got eem

We really did it reddit.png

Edited by Zeicron
Image wont post :|

Posted

I love seeing all these names that NOBODY would have picked and them being excited they got their res O.o

2 people like this

Posted

I got in! after 100's of refreshes on multiple tabs and different browsers. Those who didn't get in, just keep refreshing. I even got that error about not preordering, I just refreshed. Even got in and got my name but kicked me out. Refreshed again and again and again. AND FINALLY!! WOOT!

hater.jpg

Posted

Well this is disappointing.  I got the names I wanted, but due to the errors my boyfriend wasn't able to get his family name (our son's middle name) so now he's considering a refund.  This sucks.  :(

Posted

getting a shit load of 502 bad gateway  errors .....

Posted

DTc5gqB.jpg

Got my family name at least. Had to go with my Fourth choice for Character name, but happy non the less.

2 people like this

Posted

Time to go spend the next 9 days creating characters. lol

Posted

Yennefer is bae.  I may have taken Rivia as a surname :x

I wanted to but I was afraid of the trademark and stuff :>

1 person likes this

Posted

d7ef2ac78f46cb4d1408af2729f9470d.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Well issue i am having is i can reserve the family name but not the chara name =( 

click okay and it should take you to the second part which is your character name. 

Posted

:3

image1.PNG

Posted (edited)

Awsome got mine

Edited by Pixler

Posted (edited)

Is this real life?

bd.jpg

Edited by Heartbeat

Posted

Got my preferred family name but had to go with a backup for my character name. Still happy though. :D

names.PNG

1 person likes this

Posted

Ahahaha after 30 minutes of pressing F5 I finally got my last choice for a name.

Sadly missed the one I wanted though :( Whoever got Grim Reaper, I applaud you.

wildcougar.png

1 person likes this

Posted

yay i wanted succubus :D

namessss.png

Posted

This is new LMFAO

Capture.PNG

Posted

For those who have the '' You don't have a name reservation coupon.'' error, just refresh the page and it should work. It worked for me

so glad it worked for you; for me, it kicked me back to pre-login. and now i'm still dealing with all the bloody crap from that.

Posted

Wow people aren't really creative with their name xD.

Posted

wooooo no ragrets XP

Untitled.jpg

Posted

Hacks Hacks or keep?

namereserve.png

1 person likes this