• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Name Reservation Page

2,591 posts in this topic

Posted

I wanted Pants because i use that on every mmo but sadly it was taken because of the bad gateway so pantaloons will do lol

name reserve.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

woot got the family name and character name I want only took me 42 mins lol

Edited by Syfordus

Posted

uhm, What the hell?!

Why does the page say I don't got a pre-order???

I paid for the explorer package 4 months ago ffs....

refresh 

Posted

c7efecdecc693178f7c8cee1d82bf5d0.png

GUTTURAL SCREAM 

Jake_sparkly_eyes.thumb.gif.f1f2d0d9e285

Can we be friends?

1 person likes this

Posted

GET ON MAH LEVELGet_On_My_Level.thumb.jpg.2043b39b92b6afBLarghghrhghgh.thumb.png.4b1f7cc3315795d

18 people like this

Posted

I supposedly got the names I wanted according to the page, but I will believe it when I am in game. It sucks that the system caters to those who have amazing internet (which I luckily do) but this was bound to happen. They really should have staggered the name reservations, based on which preorder pack you purchased. It would have made this a little more fair.

it doesnt though... im on super crappy interwebs atm (school wifi here is notorious) and was one of the first..

1 person likes this

Posted

Rip :/

same thing happened to me lmao

Posted

Family : Bishamon

Character : Veena

Mine *_*

Posted

Got Izumi for my family name and Wisdom for my character!

You should check out Izumicon.

Posted

Ehm Bruh... i have Family Name "Mei" too.. wth.. 

fdfgdfg.PNG

Uhh oh...  that isnt good.  

Posted

I wanted Cross as my family name but someone was faster :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, that turned out, okayish I guess!

I mean there is no way they could have prepared for this sort of thing. 

Probably gona be the same at launch. So be patient everyone!

1 person likes this

Posted

qvhv4c.jpg

Those from Archeage AIER EU should remember me ;p 

I'll see you guys ingame! 

Posted

Which Kenshin are you referring to?

Kurosaki Kenshin EN.jpg

Kenshin from Samurai X, nice to see you got the name in the EU server :D Even though you are referring to another one.

1 person likes this

Posted

Name is probably taken then

@CM_Jouska , can you confirm this please? 

If this is the case, can someone please update the script on the page so it actually checks for that?

Posted

shudders at the thought of AA launch :'(

Come launch time the game should be fine. Keep the head start times in mind 4/2/1 days

Posted

lol anyone else actually "GET" there name, then it say "internal error" crash out when you clicked "confirm" and do 404 errors like 100 times, then when you finally got back in your family name is taken and you had to choose a new one xD

I had went for Kitty @_@.  Had to settle for Kitteh =(  ^_^ but it's still cute <3

Posted

Guess you're related somehow someway now

check if your regions are different, that might be why

Posted

No reroll lol what's the point? It worked!

Posted

Got my second choice.

Whoever got the family name "Firebrand", congrats.  You literally got it while I was fighting through multiple 504 errors.

Posted

If you're STUCK at Character name and it won't let you past that point no matter what then the name has already been taken even if it tells you that it's available.  If you change it to something that is not available then it will prompt for a confirmation.  If you get that confirmation then that name is available.  If you don't, then it's not.  The Character Name screen may indicate that the name is available but it's not unless you get the confirmation.

Posted

Yes!hHXP6W1.jpg

Posted

Im surprise no one took ''TheBrave'' for a last name :3 so pump for this game!! Luah The Brave :) 40 mins wait xD

name reservation.png

Posted

family name went through but nothing happening when trying to reserve player name...

im having the same issue

Posted

GET ON MAH LEVELGet_On_My_Level.thumb.jpg.2043b39b92b6afBLarghghrhghgh.thumb.png.4b1f7cc3315795d

The best the best the best