• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Name Reservation Page

2,591 posts in this topic

Posted

I understand your point, but I disagree... he continually posts incorrect information, and outright lies in a couple instances that had other people confused about Head Start. His garbage needed to be responded to. I am sorry you do not agree or understand why I am confronting his BS, but I feel it should be done on general principle.

This .... so much this.

Pride has every right to be annoyed, annoyed that the RNGods didnt grant him the name he wanted in what was arguably a bad, but fair name reservation situation. BUt he is clearly effing salty and doesnt listen 'read' when he is responded to.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well both ONI and SAMA was taken...

I have been using ONI SAMA for over 20 years :(

Posted

Yay got the name I wanted ^_^IMG_20160209_192305.thumb.jpg.fb7a0759b3

Posted (edited)

Edited by Someone Else
1 person likes this

Posted

Hmmm no they didnt......  yeah sure they are NEXT to each other, but there is abslutely NO indication that they relate to each other. take you salty butthurt elsewhere.Capture.thumb.PNG.a3113f8be18cbc4f7f1ffc

^THIS.

Also, the number of hours to start before official release is next to the words "Head start", not name reservation.

Posted

all i see are waifu names

Posted

I went with Edward Kraft, but tbh i could go mainstream and pick Holo for my waifu ówó. But they managed this reservation pretty well, i was sure site will go offline for 2h for sure D:

Posted

Kinda funny tho, this name reservation thing.

Was looking forward to reserving a name for a Valkyrie which will be my main, but instead I reserve a male name which I highly doubt I'll ever play as a male character. Hahaha

Posted

And so. Greetings. Family name = Osprey, Character name = DragonKind. Go in peace.  

1 person likes this

Posted

pssssssst. Batman is DC. 

thats the joke ;3333

Posted

Am I the only one that wished I could reserve my name in both regions? =*( I considered buying a second preorder just so I could...

Posted

To those of you who got basically every Goddess of Darkness on wiki/List_of_night_deities, HAH! Skatha wasn't on that list. Welsh Goddess of Magic, Prophecy, Underworld, Martial Arts, and Darkness.

But having to dig so deep that I had to go through like 10 Goddess names, it was a pain, as one by one they were already taken.

Posted

TFW fighting him for the first time, TFW second phase initiates. Man I think I peed a little when that moonlight greatsword came in. Also you can already guess what class I'm playing,

time-has-come.jpg

LOL 

step 1. Be a greatsword warrior

Step 2. get horse

Step 3. get mount combat

:D now you are role-playing Ludwig

On a side note, aside from Ludwig holy blade, greatsword warriors reminds me of Guts from berserk and Dante  From MDC 

Posted

hmmm going through all the responses... lots of salt indeed. 

however one thing that strikes me is, why hasnt any mmo adopted the name system like Guild Wars or Guild Wars 2? especially a game like black desert.

both first and last are created in one shot and arent 'unique' locked (as far as i recall, someone correct me if im wrong)

Posted

thats the joke ;3333

ahhhhh ic ic

Posted

Hmm just a fast question cause i think ive done it wrong on reservation. in game ppl will see my name, my family's name or both??

Posted

Hmm just a fast question cause i think ive done it wrong on reservation. in game ppl will see my name, my family's name or both??

both

Posted

Both will show above you, like this

Last (surname)

First (character)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Looks like people where wondering who got Asuna

I got it on NA :o

Yeah.thumb.jpg.e04d182f6dc5ac1ea49a665ca

Edited by Kamiiza
2 people like this

Posted

I'm hoping everyone who got the good words as names don't disappear and take their name with them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings,

As many of you know name reservations will begin today, the reservation page has been tested and will be available on schedule.  We tested the form earlier today, everything is operational and any entries made before the official start time will be wiped from the database to ensure everyone has a fair chance to secure their name.

Official Name Reservation Page

Name Reservation Start Time

• 6:00 p.m. UTC
  • 1:00 p.m. EST
  • 12:00 p.m. CST
  • 10:00 a.m. PST
  • 18:00 GMT (UTC +0)
  • 19:00  CET (UTC+1)
  • 20:00 EET  (UTC+2)
  • 21:00 Moscow Timezone (UTC+3)

oh excellent :D thank you!

Posted

Why hello fellow pone lover.  I feel we must team up and spread the degeneracy everywhere.

eyup.png

Aww yea, can't wait!  

Posted

hmmm going through all the responses... lots of salt indeed. 

however one thing that strikes me is, why hasnt any mmo adopted the name system like Guild Wars or Guild Wars 2? especially a game like black desert.

both first and last are created in one shot and arent 'unique' locked (as far as i recall, someone correct me if im wrong)

#<number>?

Blizzard has it also.

Posted

Both will show above you, like this

Last (surname)

First (character)

oh that's cool :D

Posted

aww I wanted Vinsmoke as my family name.. oh well :3