• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I dont understand this community

94 posts in this topic

Posted

morans.

WTF is a moran? But anyway, yeah we are high fiving each other like there's no tomorrow, we don't give a shit about other classes. Just like other classes didn't give a shit about us when were broken for months. Did people start making threads, "Daum, you liars fix warrior?" no, no one gave a shit. Now the tables have turned and people are QQ'ing about it.

Posted

YNFIB4R.png

you should probably learn to spell before you call people 'morans'. Moron.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Posted

How does explaining why people are up in arms equate to me "whining like a lil -----?" I personally don't give a crap because I've not even been playing lately - not to mention that I have a warrior. Take a ritalin and calm your e-peen, because you're coming across like a 12 year old.

I'm actually 13 years old nice try tho. I'll give you an A for your effort.

Posted

WTF is a moran? But anyway, yeah we are high fiving each other like there's no tomorrow, we don't give a shit about other classes. Just like other classes didn't give a shit about us when were broken for months. Did people start making threads, "Daum, you liars fix warrior?" no, no one gave a shit. Now the tables have turned and people are QQ'ing about it.

see above.... Welcome to internet guys

Posted

Well... Since warr was the weakest class for 6 months... And now it can be finally on top for few weeks.. What can i say to that...

Oh yeah.. ----- you OP... :D I wish you to die a lot to random collateral dmg from all those spinning greatswords around... :D

Posted

its funny that all the warriors seem to be taking it like quit whining about us being the most powerful for a week we were weak for ever

when the reality is most seem disappointed to have been told we're holding them back to release them later for balance reason and then did something else

and ps boohoo you were weak for 4 months I had to wait longer then that for my class to even be added to the game

Posted

Most of the people who were united fighting against the p2w just flat out quit the game when it was obvious the devs didn't care. So you aren't seeing the vast majority of them anymore. Different groups within the community. 

My guild alone lost 40 people on the ANNOUNCEMENT of the p2win. Out of 100. 80 members across 2 guilds just gone. We lost dozens more over the course of a few more days.

This is more or less planed as the peopel that left were not gonna spend any more money in mass on BDO ... so now new p2w player will join and pay up.

Also the majority of the people that left are going to Legion or other games  ... if anyone here thought we wont have some type of P2W then you live in a dream

Posted

Well... Since warr was the weakest class for 6 months... And now it can be finally on top for few weeks.. What can i say to that...

Oh yeah.. ----- you OP... :D I wish you to die a lot to random collateral dmg from all those spinning greatswords around... :D

I guess what people are forgetting is that after awakening warrior is one of the top 3 classes. But in any case, while everybody is crying I'll be enjoying my awakening. 

Posted

I'm not even gonna dignify your bullshit with a real response. 

because youre a simple minded fool who decided to follow the QQ train and think that the world will end because they decided to enable players to sell cash shop items.

As I stated, Self fulfilling prophecy. 

When you want to feel sick really really hard, you will feel sick. In the grander scale, you and your stupid crew decided to QQ so much and make the people feel like the BDO world will end so much that alot of them bit the bait and left. Yes its victim blaming, because its true. 

Live in the real world and youll see that people like you are whats creating chaos in the world. People who keep reaching out to the promise land clinging to stupid prophecies that have no logical facts, and guess what? sooner or later someone will bite the bait and do it, actually intimate the self fulfilling prophecy.

1 person likes this

Posted

its funny that all the warriors seem to be taking it like quit whining about us being the most powerful for a week we were weak for ever

when the reality is most seem disappointed to have been told we're holding them back to release them later for balance reason and then did something else

and ps boohoo you were weak for 4 months I had to wait longer then that for my class to even be added to the game

What class were you playing before your class got added?

Posted

What class were you playing before your class got added?

I didn't say crap about my class not being here and played tamer

Posted

I didn't say crap about my class not being here and played tamer

Tamer? So you eat warriors for breakfast.

Posted

Tamer? So you eat warriors for breakfast.

wouldn't know I've never been attacked by one only rangers and sorcs

Posted (edited)

This is more or less planed as the peopel that left were not gonna spend any more money in mass on BDO ... so now new p2w player will join and pay up.

Also the majority of the people that left are going to Legion or other games  ... if anyone here thought we wont have some type of P2W then you live in a dream

Most of the people in my guild were heavy spenders because they finally found a pvp game that had promised not to go p2win. They lost a huge portion of their paying player-base. The customers they lost were not the moneyless teenagers who couldn't afford to p2win, but the people who hate p2win because it kills otherwise great games.

Also, consider that they lost so many players due to chargebacks they had to issue a statement. Those are not free to play players charging back, they are people who spent money.

Edited by Walk

Posted

wouldn't know I've never been attacked by one only rangers and sorcs

thats fair

Posted

And so it begins, all the warrior's who have been fighting against kakao has now forgiven them and have ignore the lies presented to them. 

These are prime examples of the plebs rioting about "omg kakao are cash grabs and only thinking of themselves" and now the warriors are not seeing the bigger picture because now that you benefit from this, you are not complaining because you're a bunch of self centred pricks. See the hypocrisy here?

I am not saying all warriors but here is the majority:

"Fk u kakao for p2w im quitting u lied to us"

*warrior has awakening first*

"Fuk yeh guys kakao are doing a great job, we were we for so long and now its time for revenge! Be happy they have announced awakenings!"

Smfh

Posted (edited)

One minute you got everyone united fighting against P2W and value packs and threatening to quit. Next minute Kakao LIE to make warriors the first to get awakenings and now the warrior plebs are now high fiving each other going "fk yeh dude" not even giving a sht about the bigger picture of the imbalance this is going to create for other classes?

"hurrr durrr but we were the weakest for months". That's not the point you morans.

Like for real? Just because YOUR class will be strongest first its like you have forgiven Kakao for their lies?

Fking LOL @ this community of aids and cancer.

I play with warrior and I will not use the awakening weapon. My class is good, and I'm good player, so I can beat every other player with equivalent gear and level.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

And so it begins, all the warrior's who have been fighting against kakao has now forgiven them and have ignore the lies presented to them. 

These are prime examples of the plebs rioting about "omg kakao are cash grabs and only thinking of themselves" and now the warriors are not seeing the bigger picture because now that you benefit from this, you are not complaining because you're a bunch of self centred pricks. See the hypocrisy here?

I am not saying all warriors but here is the majority:

"Fk u kakao for p2w im quitting u lied to us"

*warrior has awakening first*

"Fuk yeh guys kakao are doing a great job, we were we for so long and now its time for revenge! Be happy they have announced awakenings!"

Smfh

I haven't forgiven those fools yet after leaving us to play on a potato class for almost 6 months

I play with warrior and I will not use the awakening weapon. My class is good, and I'm good player, so I can beat every other player with equivalent gear and level.

So you can beat a zerk w/ equal gear and level? Teach me your ways senpai.

Posted

I haven't forgiven those fools yet after leaving us to play on a potato class for almost 6 months

So you can beat a zerk w/ equal gear and level? Teach me your ways senpai.

I can fight with a whole party with equal gear and level :) And maybe to beat them. The secret? I do not kite.

Posted

Could say its the same like Sorc buffs/Nerfs with the love. At least they got something little to be happy about.

Posted

They are finally announced and people still -----.

Posted

"hurrr durrr but we were the weakest for months". That's not the point you morans.

That pretty much sums it up, although you might want to add that even this statement is wrong and biased, warriors don't have the monopoly on having it bad.

Posted (edited)

People want awakenings, when awakenings get announced people don't want them.  Ridiculous...

what part of all at once dont you get

Edited by Emperor J.R.

Posted

The best part about all this is that no matter how i dislike Daum's recent decisions, i can always count on a portion of the community to be even more disappointing so i can forget i was disappointed at Daum in the first place.

Posted (edited)

Its partially your fault you muppet. You and your stupid emblem were making the whole announcement bigger than what it is. The changes happened, nothing, absolutely nothing happened to the games community except you retards chasing away people who are too lazy to do the research.

I just like the self awareness here ....  that yes... some of the Apologists over this Currency exchange system  *(that plenty of other more acclaimed Western MMO's already had) ... HAS in fact had a real impact on the number of players you will find in game actually playing the game actively anymore  (and not just autofishing / pathing in Heidel b/c you can't count any of those people as "playing the game")

Look ... don't beat yourself up for it.  You're right, it wasn't a Change that should have had a big impact.  There's nothing wrong with your brain and it is indeed just another little nudge towards "pay-to-circumvent".  Rather than just outright buying Instant-Win for $19.95.  (no that's usually what Expansions are for like GuildWars did several times over its history).   But the problem remains:  It was their P.R. and Communication that led to this being the Final Straw.  Once you accept that fact, you'll stop being so angry at the community and you can start to talk to them like a normal person as opposed to all these Tribe-Members that you're at war with

Edited by iller