• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I dont understand this community

94 posts in this topic

Posted

This community is the most QQers ive ever encountered in my 20 years of MMO playing of my entire life.

Everything is QQed. 

kakao does something = people QQ

kakao does nothing = People QQ

kakao fixes something that was asked to be fixed = People QQ

anything kakao does will be QQed. Literary ANYTHING. People were QQing when the patch for catch up mechanics happened. The catch up mechanic that made newbies would get more silver.

OR 

Energy cost on processing, autopath.

EVERYTHING

This community is definitely near cancerous as the MOBA community. Its insane.

this!! I am with you dude,, all people do is QQ

1 person likes this

Posted

I just like the self awareness here ....  that yes... some of the Apologists over this Currency exchange system  *(that plenty of other more acclaimed Western MMO's already had) ... HAS in fact had a real impact on the number of players you will find in game actually playing the game actively anymore  (and not just autofishing / pathing in Heidel b/c you can't count any of those people as "playing the game")

And in BDO the number of the players does not matter... That only shows it is not a MMO, but mainly a solo game.

Posted (edited)

And in BDO the number of the players does not matter... That only shows it is not a MMO, but mainly a solo game.

And who do you think keeps the AH well stocked ? Aliens ?

Edited by muscarine

Posted (edited)

Smfh

You don't understand the shit storm has evolved into a category 4 shiticane . People don't know where the shit will come from next, so they have to adapt. 

Effectively, the basic argument is that Kakao/PearlAbyss can't win, doesn't care, and keep choosing the dumbest course of action 

Source:https://youtu.be/aTHZP5kxdWk?t=16s

Edited by Thinker
1 person likes this

Posted

The best part about all this is that no matter how i dislike Daum's recent decisions, i can always count on a portion of the community to be even more disappointing so i can forget i was disappointed at Daum in the first place.

The "community" dynamic on the forums remind me of this scene ( or maybe i just need any reason to post this video ).

Posted (edited)

And who do you think keeps the AH well stocked ? Aliens ?

Solo players. Do you know where is the catch? Gambling is a solo thing. Yes, many people do it, but they do it alone. There are exceptions like Poker for example. But BDO is a game for solo gambling on RNG rewards. So most of the gameplay is made singleplayer.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

People want awakenings, when awakenings get announced people don't want them.  Ridiculous...

yes ppl want awakenings.  people don't want awakenings in 2 months time.

Posted

thatsthejoke.jpg

nice try to cover yourself lol. Moron.

Posted (edited)

Hey that was its biggest selling point for me!   ... I wouldn't have to be in a Guild every single month I played it to keep making some kind of Financial-Gear progress.  Better yet, I would be able to run a lot of it in the Background/AFK while I got some real work done on my Art programs in the foreground.   ...but then they added this Monster Treadmill with no Crafting-based alternatives in the Valencia patch that's even more RNG gated than Horsebreeding & +15 gear Enchanting combined.   ...Okay..  I said to myself, it wasn't entirely insurmountable ... I'd just have to accept being 2-3 months behind everyone else due to my constant Awful bad luck.  But then they started with these P.R. snafu's and now they're just universally embarrassed.  I can't be seen supporting such unforgivable Community Relations.   NOPE

Edited by iller

Posted

I do not want awakening, as I know it will ruin the gameplay even more. The mobs will become easier, the PvP will become FPS with one hit, 90% of the content will become a waste. Yes, there will be more costumes, but I do not think BDO should be a dress up game.

Posted

Shh. You didn't catch it, you tried to look smart, you failed. Be humble, just shamequit.

Solo players. Do you know where is the catch? Gambling is a solo thing. Yes, many people do it, but they do it alone. There are exceptions like Poker for example. But BDO is a game for solo gambling on RNG rewards. So most of the gameplay is made singleplayer.

I would go on a diatribe about this community's stance towards Karma they can't conceive is hurting the multiplayer aspect of the game but i guess the current storm is filled enough with shit already.

The "community" dynamic on the forums remind me of this scene ( or maybe i just need any reason to post this video )

Yeee i dunno, a bit of both :>

Posted

Hey that was its biggest selling point for me!   ... I wouldn't have to be in a Guild every single month I played it to keep making some kind of Financial-Gear progress.  Better yet, I would be able to run a lot of it in the Background/AFK while I got some real work done on my Art programs in the foreground.   ...but then they added this Monster Treadmill with no Crafting-based alternatives in the Valencia patch that's even more RNG gated than Horsebreeding & +15 gear Enchanting combined.   ...Okay..  I said to myself, it wasn't entirely insurmountable ... I'd just have to accept being 2-3 months behind everyone else due to my constant Awful bad luck.  But then they started with these P.R. snafu's and now they're just universally embarrassed.  I can't be seen supporting such unforgivable Community Relations.   NOPE

I'm in a guild. But the gameplay is almost the same. At least we are doing some PvP and wars. I have no idea what entertainment you have, as the rest of the gameplay is a very boring RNG grind.

Posted

what part of all at once dont you get

Obviously they cant do them all at once, and people want them now so they are releasing them on an accelerated rate.  People keep saying they can release them all at once with no effort, like they work at PA and have an inside scoop.  

Posted

pic posted above. Welcome to internet.

Posted

Obviously they cant do them all at once, and people want them now so they are releasing them on an accelerated rate.  People keep saying they can release them all at once with no effort, like they work at PA and have an inside scoop.  

There is no difference in the 'effort', one or all, it is the same.

Posted

So its either release them all at once, sometime far down the line, or release them staggered, as fast as possible.  I will take the as fast as possible.  

Posted

So its either release them all at once, sometime far down the line, or release them staggered, as fast as possible.  I will take the as fast as possible.  

please allow me to explain abit here...

- warrior gets released

- guild with most warriors will win the upcoming siege wars and node wars easily

- next week releases valk awakening

- now guild with most warriors and valks will win seige

- this cycle will most likely happen for a few months until all are released

Is this how you want bdo to turn out? The future strongest guilds with most funds potentially dictated by releasing awakenings prematurely?

Posted

- warrior gets released

- guild with most warriors will win the upcoming siege wars and node wars easily

Is this how you want bdo to turn out? The future strongest guilds with most funds potentially dictated by releasing awakenings prematurely?

So people are going to suddenly roll warriors in the next two weeks, enough warriors to win a siege war?  Or better yet, people are going to leave their current guild and join one where there stacking post awakening classes?  

Posted (edited)

- warrior gets released

Now let me explain to you. Warriors will awaken, more players will make warriors, will buy costumes for warriors and etc. It is so easy to make character level 55 now, and with the extreme damage after the awakening it will become easier to go above.

Then, the Valkyries will be awakened. So more costumes to sell... and etc.

Also the gameplay is so screwed that Daum have to release new content constantly to keep most of the players to play the game. So it is a simple marketing.

And your role is that of a milk cow :)

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

So people are going to suddenly roll warriors in the next two weeks, enough warriors to win a siege war?  Or better yet, people are going to leave their current guild and join one where there stacking post awakening classes?  

not sure you understand how powerful a level 59 warrior will be with good AP and an awakening weapon vs none awakening classes.

they delayed the awakenings this long because of possible balance issues by releasing them how korea did it.  now they basically said they don't care about that and they will do it 1 by 1 anyway.  

people are not mad because they are finally coming, they are mad because they delayed it for so long because of the reasons i mentioned and they fully go back on that.  

Posted

not sure you understand how powerful a level 59 warrior will be with good AP and an awakening weapon vs none awakening classes.

they delayed the awakenings this long because of possible balance issues by releasing them how korea did it.  now they basically said they don't care about that and they will do it 1 by 1 anyway.  

people are not mad because they are finally coming, they are mad because they delayed it for so long because of the reasons i mentioned and they fully go back on that.  

Ya, i guess a few warriors will be pretty powerful for a week.  They have been bottom barrel in terms of pve and gvg since launch.  

I understand what your saying,  But I know all info daum/kakao puts out is subject to change.  People are acting like there was a "set in stone" promise of content.  

I am also getting the feeling people are mad that there class isn't getting awaken first, so screw the devs.  

Posted

You think as a player, so you think stupid. Nobody cares about the balance. Games are products, made for money. Anyway the balance is screwed because of the ridiculous gear and level gaps. Now the rangers are overpowered, then will be the warriors, and etc. Every next overpowered class means more sales from the cash shop.

Posted

One minute you got everyone united fighting against P2W and value packs and threatening to quit. Next minute Kakao LIE to make warriors the first to get awakenings and now the warrior plebs are now high fiving each other going "fk yeh dude" not even giving a sht about the bigger picture of the imbalance this is going to create for other classes?

"hurrr durrr but we were the weakest for months". That's not the point you morans.

Like for real? Just because YOUR class will be strongest first its like you have forgiven Kakao for their lies?

Fking LOL @ this community of aids and cancer.

**Post 2**

And so it begins, all the warrior's who have been fighting against kakao has now forgiven them and have ignore the lies presented to them. 

These are prime examples of the plebs rioting about "omg kakao are cash grabs and only thinking of themselves" and now the warriors are not seeing the bigger picture because now that you benefit from this, you are not complaining because you're a bunch of self centred pricks. See the hypocrisy here?

I am not saying all warriors but here is the majority:

"Fk u kakao for p2w im quitting u lied to us"

*warrior has awakening first*

"Fuk yeh guys kakao are doing a great job, we were we for so long and now its time for revenge! Be happy they have announced awakenings!"

Smfh

lol no one was units against so called p2w.  It was small minority of sunless, pasty skinned, whining troglodytes.

Posted

Ya, i guess a few warriors will be pretty powerful for a week.  They have been bottom barrel in terms of pve and gvg since launch.  

I understand what your saying,  But I know all info daum/kakao puts out is subject to change.  People are acting like there was a "set in stone" promise of content.  

I am also getting the feeling people are mad that there class isn't getting awaken first, so screw the devs.  

surely you dont truely believe that what ever daum/kakao say are "subject to change". If they state that all awakenings will be out at the same time, i dunno about you but thats pretty much set in stone. If they decide to go fk it and release valk crys. Are you going to say they are subject to change also? Letting them get away with lying? 

Posted

surely you dont truely believe that what ever daum/kakao say are "subject to change". If they state that all awakenings will be out at the same time, i dunno about you but thats pretty much set in stone. If they decide to go fk it and release valk crys. Are you going to say they are subject to change also? Letting them get away with lying? 

Things happen and plans change in every aspect of life.  You can sit and dwell about it, or you can pick yourself up and move forward.